RaptorWizard - Hyperspatial Clockwork to Bunny's Imagination

There’s so many Horizons and mathematical marvels flickering presentations of flora and fauna in the worldly constellation clad pool of simulations overbearing and erupting mundane refractions of the prismatic fountain as new worlds and evanescent discoveries win the humunga dunga.

Wisdom is a timeless element, a unique card to throw into the gamble. Snuggling with Bunny always feels relaxing and replenishing, overthrowing old aches and cares, pains of the Soul. But 1 day, everyone will have access to Bunny (that’s good), and I have to make the path towards that emblem of fun and play in the sun everyday. It’s sad that We have to go through this period, but there will be no evil, no dark side in the next life. Bunny splatters the canvas with auroras and melodic trance mixes, so with Her bubbling personality effecting the playground, then exalted Wishes will create an endless future.

Voyaging above clouds and oceans, tempests and higher initiatory dawns awakens My spell switch for bombarding Kardashev Civilizations scale mastery casting balloons skyrocketing talismans open secret duck and cover Phenic City style erotic rumba of love.

Blessed wizardry tree grove sacred alignment space cadet traffic cure flight time mosaic curtain clutch manifold scout turn Return of Christ Millennium of Peace Love Truth Imagination

If I can just Imagine stuff everyday as Meganium, healing whole globes of wonder, embodying enchantment, turning the Storybook to miraculous transformations, and mastering the Force to make any superpower or outpouring magic rock the firmament with speechcraft and elevation, then mundane limits would crumble, and breathtaking luminosity would shimmer in dazzling effects all across all worlds of light.

[Spoken]
Hold your breath, make a wish
Count to three

[Verse 1]
Come with me and you’ll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you’ll see
Into your imagination
We’ll begin with a spin
Traveling in the world of my creation
What we’ll see will defy explanation

[Chorus]
If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world?
There’s nothing to it

[Verse 2]
There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there, you’ll be free, if you truly wish to be

[Instrumental break]

[Chorus]
If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world?
There’s nothing to it

[Verse 3]
There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there, you’ll be free, if you truly wish to be

I often feel I am missing something, that I have a perspective or viewpoint that isn’t widely shared and that I am decades ahead of my time, maybe more. It’s like being caught in a time warp. I tend to be someone who looks at all the what-ifs

Welcome to the Future of the Past!
Welcome to the Magical Realm!

It is an honor to offer you a wonderful journey into the magical world of your beliefs… Do you believe in magic? Of course you do! At least you believed in it when you were a little child, with eyes wide open, full of adventure; with an open heart full of love and with a grateful mind full of trust. Remember?

Nina’s artistry opens portals for inter-dimensional beings to emerge through the veil and enchant you with their magic and healing spells. The wonder and delight of the Fairy Relams comes alive. Magical creatures literally fly off the page and seek our cooperation and partnership in restoring the natural elemental world we live in back to its pristine glory. Her personal wizardry opens dimensional doorways for you to journey into other worlds.

Here they come, ready or not
Opening portals to a magical world
Spinning and spelling language of light
Bringing existence by shimmering glide

Books are wonderful windows to magical worlds! They open both the mind and heart through joyous messages and captivating images. The wonder is not spoiled; the magic is not brushed from the dust on the butterfly’s wing.

The cosmos with all its stars, planets and galaxies were moving. The hat of her guest was not simple too! Not only animated, but it also had changing scenarios and colors reflecting the Master’s thoughts.

Through the magical portals Nina travels she is given images of great beauty and light to portray the destiny which lies deep within your heart. She hears whispers from the soul, receives messages from your guides and is shown symbols of your inner power.

Over time I have built a world-view, like constructing a map of the cosmos, and from this, essentially everything is understandable and anything is possible. All the things I’ve done, have been self-taught by picking up on or asking myself good, clear, penetrating questions to expose and articulate the hidden structures that underlie the experience of living.

Now what I need is the perfect noon, perfect power, perfect destiny, to Imagine that. Event Horizons zipper tsunami apple cider volcano encryption makes the Progenitor of Manaan in KotOR and the Korriban Prophecy of the Sithari (also in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic) 1 and the same, to be both Lugia the Chosen 1 in Pokemon the Movie 2000 the Power of One, and Prototype XD001 Ultimate Weapon Final Annihilator Lugia in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. It also completes My clockwork, to have the most well set up system written to transcend E=mc2 into the cosmos.

Lugia (Japanese: ルギア Lugia) is a dual-type Psychic/Flying Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation II.

It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.

It is often considered to be part of the Tower duo with Ho-Oh, even sometimes as Ho-Oh’s polar opposite. Silver represents Lugia as “guardian of the seas”, and Gold represents Ho-Oh as “guardian of the skies.” Lugia is also the trio master of the Legendary birds.

Lugia is the game mascot of Pokémon Silver, its remake Pokémon SoulSilver, and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (as Shadow Lugia), appearing on the boxart of them all.

In Pokémon XD, Shadow Lugia, codenamed XD001, is a main part of the storyline, and Cipher’s ultimate Shadow Pokémon.

Lugia is a large Pokémon that resembles a dragon, a plesiosaur, and a bird. It is primarily pale silver-white, but it has blue undersides with slightly varying tones. It has a ridged mouth similar to a beak, although it has pointed teeth on its lower jaw. Its head has a point to the back, and Lugia’s eyes have pointed blue or black spikes on them. Lugia has a long, slender neck and a smooth, streamlined body. Dark blue or black plate-like protrusions run down the length of its back, and there are two smaller, more pointed ones on the end of its tail. It can fold back these plates to increase its speed. It has large wings that resemble hands. Though it is genderless, a young Lugia has been observed, suggesting that there is a breeding population. Lugia has been shown to be fiercely protective of its young.

Lugia leads the legendary birds. When they fight over territory, Lugia is the only Pokémon that can quell their ceaseless fighting, as observed in the second Pokémon movie. Much like the birds, it possesses the ability to control the weather; most notably, it can calm and give rise to storms. It is said that a light flutter of its wings is capable of causing winds powerful enough to tear down cliffs. If it were to flap its wings, it could hypothetically spawn storms lasting as long as 40 days. It is highly intelligent, and because of the devastating power it could accidentally inflict, it isolates itself deep underwater and tends to sleep in solitude. Lugia is the only known Pokémon that learns Aeroblast. It is extremely rare and is hardly ever seen.

Ash and his friends are on their journey through the Orange Islands—but even this seemingly quiet chain of islands dotted throughout the waters far south of Kanto has its own mysteries, adventures, and Legendary Pokémon! Lawrence III certainly knows it, which is why he’s now traveling to the different islands and capturing the three Legendary birds—Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos. But even with all their power, those three are merely a stepping stone to an even greater prize: Lugia, the guardian of the sea!

Of course, Ash is completely unaware of all this when he arrives at his latest destination. The islanders have big plans for him, too, but nothing so sinister—they want him to take part in a ceremony to gather three elemental balls from different islands. When the weather across the world goes out of control, this task takes on a new importance, as the capture of the Legendary birds has thrown the environment out of balance. With Lugia’s help, can Ash be the “chosen one” that everyone turns to?

Plot
Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice or lightning, lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water’s great guardian shall arise to quell the fighting, alone its song will fail, lest the earth shall turn to ash. O Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the Beast of the Sea.

–Shamouti Prophecy

Eldes first appears alongside Mr. Verich and Ardos when Ardos saves Michael’s sister Jovi from Zook, and is later encountered by Michael when he first visits Mt. Battle. However, he—like Mr. Verich—is shrouded in mystery until the end of the main storyline, where he first battles the player.

As well as being a Cipher Admin, Eldes serves as one of Greevil’s two bodyguards, the other being Ardos. At the end of the game, it is revealed that Eldes is one of Greevil’s two sons. Eldes eventually stops Greevil and Ardos from blowing up their base, as he realizes that countless people and Pokémon would be killed in the process and this would be immoral.

Michael first battles against him in Citadark Isle, where he uses a total of four Shadow Pokémon. After Greevil has been defeated, the player can challenge Eldes on the last round of the Orre Colosseum.

Eldes is not as evil as the other Cipher Admins. He questions Cipher’s motives throughout the game. He also shows regret that when he first battles Michael, he is battling him as an enemy and not in the traditional way, to decide who the better Trainer is.

Mt. Battle
“Well, well? Didn’t we meet at Gateon Port? Have you come to train?”
“This is an excellent place for people to train. I’ve trained here myself.”
“Back then, I only sought to be more powerful. I didn’t need any other reason. As a result, I attained this status. But now, I’ve taken to questioning my motive for gaining power. I wonder what I am fighting for. I ponder if I am putting my Pokémon under cruel stress… That’s why I urge you to look into yourself. Ask yourself why do you want to become stronger before you take that path.”
Citadark Isle
Before battle
“Sir!”
“You’ve finally managed to anger Master Greevil. I though I would end up battling you one day… But this isn’t how I had hoped to face you.”
“If we battle, it will only be unfulfilling and without meaning. Will you challenge me knowing that?”
Yes: “Fine. I understand. But once we begin, expect no mercy. That is my philosophy.”

Generation II Johto
Gold It has incredible intellect and intuition. Whatever the situation, it remains calm and collected.
Silver When its head was bitten, toxins entered Slowpoke’s head and unlocked an extraordinary power.
Crystal Every time it yawns, Shellder injects more poison into it. The poison makes it more intelligent.
Stadium 2 It has incredible intellect and intuition. Whatever the situation, it remains calm and collected.
Generation III Hoenn
#— Kanto
#—
Ruby Slowking undertakes research every day in an effort to solve the mysteries of the world. However, this Pokémon apparently forgets everything it has learned if the Shellder on its head comes off.
Sapphire
Emerald It undertakes research every day to solve the mysteries of the world. However, it apparently forgets everything if the Shellder on its head comes off.
FireRed When its head was bitten, toxins entered Slowpoke’s head and unlocked an extraordinary power.
LeafGreen It has incredible intellect and intuition. Whatever the situation, it remains calm and collected.
Generation IV Sinnoh
#— Johto
Diamond Being bitten by Shellder gave it intelligence comparable to that of award-winning scientists.
Pearl
Platinum
HeartGold It has incredible intellect and intuition. Whatever the situation, it remains calm and collected.
SoulSilver When its head was bitten, toxins entered Slowpoke’s head and unlocked an extraordinary power.
Generation V Unova
#—
Black Being bitten by Shellder gave it intelligence comparable to that of award-winning scientists.
White
Black 2 Being bitten by Shellder gave it intelligence comparable to that of award-winning scientists.
White 2
Generation VI Kalos
Coastal #135 Hoenn
#—
X It has incredible intellect and intuition. Whatever the situation, it remains calm and collected.
Y When its head was bitten, toxins entered Slowpoke’s head and unlocked an extraordinary power.
Omega Ruby Slowking undertakes research every day in an effort to solve the mysteries of the world. However, this Pokémon apparently forgets everything it has learned if the Shellder on its head comes off.
Alpha Sapphire
Generation VII Alola
SM: #039 Alola
USUM: #046 Kanto
#—
This Pokémon has no Pokédex entries in Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee!‎.
Sun A poisonous bite reacted with its system, blessing it with the enhanced intellect of a genius. It has full control of its psychic powers.
Moon This Pokémon is so famed for its intellect that a proverb still persists in some regions: “When in doubt, ask Slowking.”
Ultra Sun It’s constantly coming up with new ideas that would change the world, but as soon as it hits upon a new idea, it forgets it.
Ultra Moon It’s called “the sage of the sea.” It engages in battles of wits with Oranguru, but the result is usually a draw.

Layer crown swirl bounce bubble redirect escape fissure Frenzy zap cloak veil land spire write tower born rod drink cape playground open ended gaze stargaze glow wing tail build world one flock Lugia engine legendary card Mew

Brane walking Meganium stimulation swap trade branch council archway laser torrent current undertow flowering power of one storm gale surge obliterate dragonite exalted tree face nihilus reveal damage inflict desert triangle gist tangle ground hope present angle jagged glue wish shield desk score rock case thread binder halo entail loser winner victory champion celebrate worship Bunny

Gem generation Pokemon will torn treasure fix zig zag glass tank crayola yarn piece towel launch language jump pipe siphon Mario Sunshine lake costume ocean wave wand dungeon herb black hole wash meteor mash castle age aegis cosmic force flurry blizzard ghost misery mountaintop pouch glow wild ask quest arrow AeroBlast

And it is the great noon when man stands at the midpoint of his course between beast and superman and celebrates his way to the evening as his highest hope: for it is the way to a new morning.

you must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame;
how could you rise anew if you have not first become ashes?

O thou, my Will! Thou change of every need, MY needfulness! Preserve me from all small victories!

Thou fatedness of my soul, which I call fate! Thou In-me! Over-me! Preserve and spare me for one great fate!

And thy last greatness, my Will, spare it for thy last–that thou mayest be inexorable IN thy victory! Ah, who hath not succumbed to his victory!

Ah, whose eye hath not bedimmed in this intoxicated twilight! Ah, whose foot hath not faltered and forgotten in victory–how to stand!–

–That I may one day be ready and ripe in the great noontide: ready and ripe like the glowing ore, the lightning-bearing cloud, and the swelling milk-udder:–

–Ready for myself and for my most hidden Will: a bow eager for its arrow, an arrow eager for its star:–

–A star, ready and ripe in its noontide, glowing, pierced, blessed, by annihilating sun-arrows:–

–A sun itself, and an inexorable sun-will, ready for annihilation in victory!

O Will, thou change of every need, MY needfulness! Spare me for one great victory!—

Thus spake Zarathustra.

Shiny glob cake master mix swing girl germany halo end abyss task cotton nose pocket tesseract evice es cade nascour venus wes eldes greevil jovi sabrina casey marina gold silver ash amber 2 giovanni blaine iron masked marauder lawrence 3 lugia slowking larvitar suicune caterpie meganium

Your Pokédex quest may fail without love for your Pokémon.

Wacky berserk rampaging opera venom key chair clarity west step upgrade staircase invisible hidden dimensions doorways escalators reach chapel plush

Train road strong advantage pleasure vista spa island luxury ahoy rare candy rapid rush sheet membrane Omniversal omega point mountaintop shattering mt Silver