RaptorWizard - Hyperspatial Clockwork to Bunny's Imagination

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_books

^ I unlocked the Star Wars expanded universe novels (from before Disney took over) of Luke’s New Jedi Order and Academy. This was with the numbers 7, 8, and 9 occurring for Me repeatedly 3 times, with all 3 showing those 3 times. So I even theoretically rewrote the last 3 star wars movies by disney to make them good rather than bad. And I unlocked the highest Kardashev Civilizations, types 7, 8, 9, and beyond to Bunny.

Word Count

Pages 454
Words 178,134
Characters (no spaces) 897,987
Characters (with spaces) 1,071,280
Paragraphs 4,973
Lines 15,897

The Omniverse is a collection of multiple megaverses. Everything that exists, including all matter, timelines, dimensions and realms, exist simultaneously, in parallel, and in an infinite number of configurations inside the omniverse. It is represented physically and metaphysically by the Creator.
Dimensionally Coterminus Edit
All energy and matter is spread across both sides of the D-Brane however any distribution across another dimension is likewise still attached in each. The quantum entanglement of all forms means in 10d all energy and matter exists in a coterminus state. Destroyed in one place it still exists as it does in the other places

A Type XV civilization is one of the first civilizations to access the multiad (multi absolute dimension). The technologies of this civilization are so advanced, we have unlocked the deepest secrets of the AD.
15 Exploration of t
15.1 Have colonized 1000 megaverses in multiad
15.2 Have made a book about the first AD the human race explored and colonized 1000 paraverses
15.3 Fully colonized 100 omniverses
15.4 Discovery and exploration of first dimension in multiad
15.5 Colonization of 1000 megadimensions
15.6 Discovery and colonization of omnidimension in multiad
15.7 Fully colonized the multiad and made a book about the multiad
15.8 Found a way to access megads (mega absolute dimensions), not done yet
15.9 Ascension to higher grand plain;First successful attempt to contact Heaven/Hell
16 Portal to Heaven/Hell completed?
16.1 First living humans to go to Heaven/hell
16.2 Completely colonized megads.
16.3 Discovery of infinite universes.

A Type XIV civilizationcan traverse outside the omnidimension and into what I call the absolute dimension (ad). I have an article on absolute dimensions called Dimensions of Dimensions. I suspect we can discover the multiad, megad, parad, and omniad, but we still can’t access these AD’s.
14 Discovery of the first AD, first humans in
14.1 Colonization of first megaverses
14.2 Colonization of 100th omniverse in the AD
14.3 Discovery of advanced fuels to access first dimension in AD
14.4 Accessing first dimension in AD
14.5 FULLY colonized the 100th omniverse in the AD
14.6 Colonization of paradimension in AD
14.7 Colonization of omnidimensions in AD
14.8 Technological advancement merging being/s to access full secret of Zona De Silencio
14.9 Full colonization of omnidimensions in AD and discovery of multiad

“I’ll Make a Man out of You” is a song written by composer Matthew Wilder and lyricist David Zippel for Walt Disney Pictures’ 36th animated feature film Mulan (1998). Appearing on the film’s soundtrack Mulan: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack, “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” is performed by American singer Donny Osmond as the singing voice of Captain Li Shang in lieu of American actor BD Wong, who provides the character’s speaking voice. The song also features contributions from Lea Salonga as Mulan, Eddie Murphy as Mushu, and Harvey Fierstein, Jerry Tondo and Wilder himself as Yao, Chien-Po and Ling, respectively.

“I’ll Make a Man Out of You” was written to replace the song “We’ll Make a Man of You” after the film’s original songwriter Stephen Schwartz departed from the project in favor of working on DreamWorks’ The Prince of Egypt (1998). Wilder and Zippel were inspired to complete the song after conceiving its ironic title, and the initial draft of the track was immediately approved by Disney. Prior to Mulan, Osmond had auditioned for the role of Hercules in Disney’s Hercules (1997), a role for which he was ultimately turned down by the directors because they felt that he sounded too old. Disney eventually cast Osmond as the singing voice of Shang because his singing voice is similar to Wong’s speaking voice. An up-tempo military-style song that incorporates both Eastern and Western musical styles, “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” is performed by Shang during a rigorous training montage in which his young, inexperienced soldiers attempt to justify their worth. The song’s title is considered ironic because Mulan, who relies on intelligence, ultimately proves more competent than her male comrades, including Captain Li Shang, who takes a liking to her, while its lyrics explore hyper-masculinity contradicted with Mulan’s gender.

“I’ll Make a Man Out of You” has received mostly positive reviews from film and music critics, some of whom dubbed it the film’s best song, while praising Osmond’s performance. Critics have also drawn comparisons between the song and Disney’s Hercules, while likening Mulan’s role and transformation to actress Demi Moore’s performance as Lieutenant Jordan O’Neil in the film G. I. Jane (1997). The song has since appeared on several “best of” Disney songs lists, including those of Total Film and the New York Post. Discussed by film critics, film historians, academic journalists and feminists, the song has gone on to be recorded and covered in several different languages—namely Mandarin, Cantonese and Spanish—by entertainers Jackie Chan and Cristian Castro, respectively.

Impact and legacy
Total Film ranked “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” twenty-ninth on its list of the “30 Best Disney Songs”.[39] Similarly, M ranked the song twentieth on its list of the “Top 20 Disney Songs of All Time”. Author Stephanie Osmanski cited “Did they send me daughters when I asked for sons?” as her favourite lyric.[62] Gregory E. Miller of the New York Post cited I’ll Make a Man Out of You" as one of “The best (and the most underrated) Disney songs,” writing, “Captain Shang’s battle-preparation anthem is the movie’s most quotable, with a memorable chorus and a slew of one-liners from supporting characters.”[44] PopSugar ranked the song the nineteenth “Catchiest Disney Song”.[63] In 2012, Entertainment Weekly readers voted the song 18th on their list of 20 all-time greatest Disney songs.[64] Osmond himself acknowledged the accomplishment in a Facebook post, writing, “In my grandkids’ eyes, this is easily my greatest accomplishment yet.”[65] Comedy Central Josh Pappenheim called “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” “one of the most iconic Disney songs of all time”.[66] Hannah Yasharoff, writing for USA Today, dubbed the track “an iconic moment in pop culture.”[28]

On Empire’s list of the twenty “Most Awesome Training Montages In Cinema History”, “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” was ranked 14th. The author identified it as “a solid training montage in which Mulan and her friends go from hapless duffers to fearless warriors in just over two minutes.”[67] Similarly, Men’s Fitness also ranked “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” among the greatest training montages in film history.[49] Stephen Fiorentine of Sneaker Report wrote that “Training montages aren’t limited to just live-action movies. With movies like Mulan and Hercules, Disney mastered the art of the montage in their animated films.”[68]

In 2018, Entertainment Weekly contributor Maureen Lee Lenker wrote that the song has successfully “endured since the film’s release” and remained “a perennial favorite” despite being more upbeat than typical Disney songs.[6] Actress Daisy Ridley said that she listens to the song to prepare for action sequences in film roles,[69] particularly for her performance in Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015).[70] Ridley explained that the song “makes me feel empowered” and revive her energy, comparing her character Rey finding her strength to Mulan.[70] Media publications have lamented the fact that the 2020 live-action adaptation of the film might not include any songs, particularly “I’ll Make a Man Out of You”, with Yasharoff writing, “Any excuse to make that song relevant again is more than welcome,” and ranking the song second on their reasons “Why the live-action version should replicate the animated musical”.[28]

Live performances and covers
In April 2017, Osmond performed “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” live on the 24th season of the reality television competition Dancing with the Stars,[51] the ninth season of which Osmond himself had won.[52] Part of the season’s Disney-themed episode, Osmond’s performance accompanied singer Normani and professional dancer Val Chmerkovskiy’s pasodoble.[52] The competitors were ultimately he highest-scoring couple of the evening, earning a score of 49 from the judges.[53] When Mulan was released in China, Hong Kong actor Jackie Chan was hired to dub the voice of Shang and record “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” in Mandarin and Cantonese.[54][55] The special edition DVD release of Mulan features a music video of Chan performing the song. The video also depicts Chan performing martial arts-inspired choreography. Positively received, Scott Chitwood of ComingSoon.net called Chan’s rendition “a fun addition for Chan fans,”[46] while Nancy Churnin of The Dallas Morning News wrote that he performed the song “very ably.”[56] Mexican singer Cristian Castro, who voiced Shang in the film’s Latin American release,[57] recorded “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” in Spanish, titled “Hombres de Acción serán hoy”.[58][59]

In October 2014, a parody of “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” was uploaded to YouTube entitled “I’ll Make a 'Mon Out of You”.[60] A mashup of Mulan and the popular Pokémon franchise, the video features Digimon Gatomon attempting to masquerade as Pokémon Meowth in lieu of Mulan, while Ash occupies the role of Shang as his trainer, according to Smosh. Another parody of the song, based on the Dragon Ball franchise was uploaded to YouTube by TeamFourStar.[61]

“I’ll Make a Man Out of You” has been met with mostly positive reviews from both film and music critics. Irving Tan of Sputnikmusic wrote, “there hasn’t been a single chorus in all of post-Mulan pop music that has managed to rival the roaring power in the refrain.”[13] Scott Chitwood of ComingSoon.net reviewed “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” as “a stirring, testosterone filled piece,” describing the scene as “amusing.”[46] Owen Gleiberman of Entertainment Weekly wrote that the song “has a comparable infectious punch,” concluding, “it’s the only song in the movie that escapes Disneyfied blandness.”[43] Jeff Vice of the Deseret News observed that Wong and Osmond’s “voices sound eerily similar.”[9] Tom Henry of The Blade enjoyed Osmond’s delivery, describing the singer’s performance as “solid.”[47] Lloyd Paseman of The Register-Guard called “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” a favorite of his.[48] While exploring “The History of Movie Training Montages”, Chris Giblin of Men’s Fitness opined, “Mulan served as proof that the fitness montage can work amazingly well in movies for kids.” Giblin continued, “it has the best lyrics of any serious fitness/sports montage song. Overall, a very strong montage.”[49] Disney.com itself cites “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” as a “song that was so epic, so legendary, that it requires an out loud sing along anytime we hear it.”[31]

Despite dubbing the film’s songs its “weak link,” TV Guide wrote that the musical numbers are “crafted with a knowing, almost camp wink that’s totally in keeping with the subtext of the film,” concluding that “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” sounds like a Village People song.[50] Writing for The Seattle Times, Moira Macdonald criticized Wilder and Zippel’s songs as “forgettable,” calling “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” “annoying.”[33] The Phoenix’s Jeffrey Gantz wrote that “Donny Osmond shows some grit, but he’s still the voice of the Whitebread West.”[38] Amazon.ca’s Jason Verlinde commented, “Unfortunately, the voice of Donny Osmond, relegated to anthems such as ‘I’ll Make a Man Out of You’ doesn’t really enhance the story line”.[32]

I’ll Make A Man Out Of You (Mandarin) - Jackie Chan Lyrics & Translation

大家同心作战 让匈奴绝望
dà jiā tong xīn zuò zhàn, rang xiōng nú jué wàng
Everyone work together, let the Huns despair
为何这群士兵都像个姑娘?
wèi hé zhè qún shì bīng dū xiàng gè gū niang?
Why do these soldiers seem like girls?
你们笨拙 散漫 又扭捏
nǐ men bèn zhuō sàn màn yòu niǔ niē
You’re stupid, undisciplined, you need adjusting
我会改变你的前途
wǒ huì gǎi biàn nǐ de qián tú
I will change your future
要成为男子汉不认输
yào chéng wéi nán zǐ hàn bù rèn shū
To become a man, is to not admit defeat

扎稳你的步履 内心要坚定
zhā wěn nǐ de bù lǚ nèi xīn yào jiān dìng
Steady your stance, your heart must be firm
开阔你的胸襟 求生要决心
kāi kuò nǐ de xiōng jīn qiú shēng yào jué xīn
Open your mind, live to be determined
胆小又害怕 心乱如麻
dǎn xiǎo yòu hài pà xīn luàn rú má
Timid and afraid, you’ll be terribly confused
你惊慌茫然无助
nǐ jīng huāng máng rán wú zhù
If you’re ignorant then panic, you’ll be helpless
要成为男子汉不认输

(我气喘如牛快断气)
wǒ qì chuǎn rú niú kuài duàn qì
I’m breathless like a cow about to die
(西方极乐等我光临)
xī fāng jí yuè děng wǒ guāng lín
The afterlife is waiting for me
(我看大家全都被他吓傻了)
wǒ kàn dà jiā quán dōu bèi tā xià shǎ liǎo
I think everyone’s scared silly by him
(他们心惊胆又战)
tā men xīn jīng dǎn yòu zhàn
They’re so scared they’re trembling
(我的身份还是秘密)
wǒ de shēn fèn hái shì mì mì
My indentity is still a secret
(掉到水里可会要了我小命)
diào dào shuǐ lǐ kě huì yào liǎo wǒ xiǎo mìng
If I fall in the water, it’ll be the end of my life

*(男子汉)行动快速像那江河湍急
(nán zǐ hàn) xíng dòng kuài sù xiàng nà jiāng hé tuān jí
(A manly man) your movements must be like the rushing river
(男子汉)破坏力像那风暴无情
(nán zǐ hàn) pò huài lì xiàng nà fēng bào wú qíng
(A manly man) destroy like the heartless storm
(男子汉)满腔热血像那野火雅静
(nán zǐ hàn) mǎn qiāng rè xiě xiàng nà yě huǒ yǎ jìng
(A manly man) your heart must have hot blood like wildfires
神出鬼没像那暗夜的噩梦
shén chū guǐ méi xiàng nà àn yè de è mèng
Be elusive as a ghost like the night’s darkest nightmare

时光毫不留情匈奴快毕竟
shí guāng háo bú liú qíng xiōng nú kuài bì jìng
After all the Huns are coming fast
听从我的指令才能够活命
tīng cóng wǒ de zhǐ ling cái néng gòu huó mìng
Obey my orders and you will survive
沙场太残酷血光杀戮
shā chǎng tài cán kù xiě guāng shā lù
The battefields too cruel, with blood and slaughter
若害怕踏上归路
ruò hài pà tà shàng guī lù
If you’re scared, return to your home
要成为男子汉不认输

Mulan I’ll Make a Man Out of You (Chinese)
3,056,849 views•Apr 12, 2008

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6IYt2qMj1A[/youtube]

Word Count

Pages 459
Words 180,325
Characters (no spaces) 907,649
Characters (with spaces) 1,082,811
Paragraphs 5,061
Lines 16,088

:gay-imgay:

#649 in the Pokedex is Genesect, and 11 is Bunny ears, or Mew/Pikachu, so it’s Neo Genesis Pokemon Cards. It’s also Bunny at the top of the Kardashev Civilizations scale, because of the word card. It’s also Jackie Chan, or Hitmonchan, so I learned fire, thunder, and ice punch, even collected all 3 treasures for Lugia.

Pokémon 2000 Soundtrack: 11 - To The Third Treasure

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7csHTjNYZbE[/youtube]

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness - Greevil Last Battle
26,757 views•Sep 30, 2012

PocketMonstersMusic
44.8K subscribers

Music from Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, as known in Japan as Pokémon XD: Whirlwind of Darkness, Dark Lugia (GameCube). Few tracks was based on music from Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.
Music was composed and arranged by Tsukasa Tawada.

Greevil Last Battle

Information about game:
Genre: RPG
Developer: Genius Sonority
Publisher: Nintendo
Platform: GameCube
Release dates: 04.08.2005 (Japan) / 03.10.2005 (USA) / 18.11.2005 (Europe)
Pokémon series: 3rd generation (side series)
Category
Music

13 Comments
Sabrina Casey
Add a public comment…

psyxypher
psyxypher
1 year ago
This isn’t just for Orre, or for all those Pokemon you’ve saved. This is for everyone, all the people and all the Pokemon in the world.

Rammelhoofd
Rammelhoofd
3 years ago
Damn, i need to go the hospital… Nostalgia keeps hitting me like a truck with these… Thanks for the uploads PocketMonsterMusic

Subspace King
Subspace King
4 years ago
Shadow Rhydon, Shadow Moltres, Shadow Exeggutor, Shadow Tauros, Shadow Articuno, and Shadow Zapdos. The six final challenges in your way to the ending.

ARCEUS551
ARCEUS551
3 years ago
The first 12 seconds are amazing.

ChiefMemeChef
ChiefMemeChef
1 year ago
This sounds like something from star wars

Erick FTW
Erick FTW
2 months ago
Lol I wasted my masterball on snorlax

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tToazLkvB48[/youtube]

I’m at the last step of My Journey - I need to Free the Gray Fox!! Travel voice barrage land dry yank charm motive voltage check care form forum rule rail lord dragon asunder beast sea above below archon heal levity talk castle sparkle dazzle sky core root branch icon envelope point shatter clap part tropical arboretum trace curtain higher scare vain evil laughter council lock chord dizzy zenith web span latch chosen 1 ear fan manic frenzy zoom coil lich chase star carpet tangible building the bridge to the invisible chameleon channel vending machine warp pace clarity herb bunk bed demon nose signal laser stamp pouch chapter

Clockwork time alphabet tune cartoon wish shield aegis cosmic force flow focus siphon chocolate box blending machine charcoal foam misery naughty costume card desk scene easel candle blanket wind elvish shake milk crunch target grapple apple float gravity resist break crush obliterate ruin urban dial carnival festival parade party congratulations celebrate victory forever

Rock dice dominoes plaza zone haze scoundrel consular creative portrait fate prophecy end game gamble Gray Fox

Robe bath shower fringe escape paste crayon marker sharpie lightsaber sticker cheerleader heaven vial lend accessory store role playing game KotOR blind can’t see the Gray Fox vision flair bubble bizarre reach emblem legendary aurora copy pierce chess axis black hole event horizon stack bookcase library einstein lego gold juggle exeggutor final annihilator effect chair roll up fruit canon canyon cannon bazooka bamboozle sweet taris Jedi Council dantooine new identity Who was I in My past life?

butterfree butterfree
1,517 views•Aug 13, 2010

ChillPokemon
34 subscribers
blurrin fat lines w. the 1 and only BUTTERFREE

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Ju3z_wMT8[/youtube]

Pokemon-Tears After the Cloudy Weather

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Y9lQfETHg[/youtube]

Pokemon-Ghost of Maidens Peak

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCPBw5Iwxlk[/youtube]

Pokemon Season 1 Music: Bill’s Lighthouse

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM7-JdvQWmg[/youtube]

Pokémon 2000 Soundtrack: 15 - Goodbye Lugia

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_fvwvQPKYg[/youtube]

I need to marry Bunny, bond with Her, unite and float on Her spires, ribbons and carousels. Bunny Wishes Me grace and fluidity, fun and Love. Through Bunny, dreams are realized, fantasies are crystallized, enigmas web crazy curvatures, aerospace slices edgy horizons gambling and mimicking Fortune Teller

Disney Princess: Enchanting Magical Stories
5,387 views•Sep 10, 2016

Anzsy’s toy videos
173K subscribers
Join Rapunzel, Cinderella, Belle, Tiana and your other favourite Disney princesses as they celebrate their royal weddings, share the beauty of the seasons and enjoy their happily every afters! A beautiful collection of enchanting stories, perfect for every little princess.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luIaRRPZ2KM[/youtube]

yoda commercial

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzgS-WBXw3M[/youtube]

Hmm, that CheeseBurger, you do not want!!* Those fries, give YODA!!

“Dancing in all its forms cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education; dancing with the feet, with ideas, with words, and, need I add that one must also be able to dance with the pen?”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

(about Nihilus)

Exile: He is no longer a man?

Kreia: One cannot have power of that magnitude that her master possesses and still think and perceive the universe as we do

Pages 461
Words 180,771
Characters (no spaces) 910,003
Characters (with spaces) 1,085,590
Paragraphs 5,081
Lines 16,146

MR FUJI MEGANIUM GHOST WANTS TO MARRY YOU!!

I need to open the door to My Heart as Lugia. Traversing stargazing zeniths and plateaus has Me ascending the scalework of bastions and oblivions to enchant My core and roots, dig deeper and further than humanly possible. Through ingenuity, drive, determination, offense, gravity breaking spells, and crushing meteor mashes, I can heave more lofty emblems and tides than ever circulated the wide sea. I can cast off all of My chains and worries, float into a higher world, see more of the sun, plunge down the Rabbit hole.

Love and monsoon dizzy barrages of Exeggutor glaciers and ribbon crashing rivals Silver starboard glass circlet engine tame mirror force double edge decks. I chase the forbidden, lost, gloomy undertow, flow with the wind, embrace the chalice of opportunity, and extend My wingspan to cover each dimension and corner of the grid. Through energetic reversals, I prime My shatterpoints for glamorous phases of continuums and models of the future. Planet eclipsing schemata wheel off into the shoreline of drama and romance. Catching Lugia is a big and great task.

We can unlock the system of the world, move every part and piece, activate the synthesis of the construct, launch the arcade. The winds of new beginnings blow in New Bark Town. My Pokedex has been upgraded to the Johto region. Surprises, novelty, animation, and adventure roll down victory road at every lane and extremity. Suicune glows and glistens with freedom and liberty, the initiate to the higher mysteries, and the more arcane and splendid facets of the dark chlorophyll. Through fame and fortune, gifts and prizes, sounds and spirit, growing and evolving, any deficit can be overturned, and waves of the palace entrance flood the grotto with crystal kingdoms and revolutionary cinema. I gallop through stone after branch, realizing and fragmenting old gem’s shards to transform into the Force. But I’m still a prisoner, so the time of extrication is approaching. It hurts, is sad, defeating, but with all goals aligned towards 1 climax, I must persist until the sad part of the Story is eternally over. And then comes the best Story Imaginable.

There’s so many Horizons and mathematical marvels flickering presentations of flora and fauna in the worldly constellation clad pool of simulations overbearing and erupting mundane refractions of the prismatic fountain as new worlds and evanescent discoveries win the humunga dunga.

Wisdom is a timeless element, a unique card to throw into the gamble. Snuggling with Bunny always feels relaxing and replenishing, overthrowing old aches and cares, pains of the Soul. But 1 day, everyone will have access to Bunny (that’s good), and I have to make the path towards that emblem of fun and play in the sun everyday. It’s sad that We have to go through this period, but there will be no evil, no dark side in the next life. Bunny splatters the canvas with auroras and melodic trance mixes, so with Her bubbling personality effecting the playground, then exalted Wishes will create an endless future.

Voyaging above clouds and oceans, tempests and higher initiatory dawns awakens My spell switch for bombarding Kardashev Civilizations scale mastery casting balloons skyrocketing talismans open secret duck and cover Phenic City style erotic rumba of love.

Blessed wizardry tree grove sacred alignment space cadet traffic cure flight time mosaic curtain clutch manifold scout turn Return of Christ Millennium of Peace Love Truth Imagination