Hebrew Man in the Land of Halloween... "An American Snag"

Like in urban environments an increase in vermin infestation usually indicates a decline.
The city produces more garbage where diseases, parasites and vermin thrive.
They accelerate decline, they do not cause it. They take advantage of it.
Taking advantage is their specialty. You’ll find them around the ill, the desperate, the lost, offering guidance, support, dreams.

Where did Christianity begin?
In Roman catacombs, among the slaves.
Judaism found welcoming ears there. So welcoming they had to deny entrance to their salvation, which was the start of resentment towards them.

Yeah yeah, and stones fall upward and women have dicks.

VO made you into a function of me, without any effort on my part. In fact it is a nuisance, but it does illustrate some of its powers.

You seem to know a lot of the morality going on in catacombs among slaves.

I wonder how that happened.

There’s that 160+ IQ of yours. In practice. Not theoretics.

Do you actually think people do not know how smart someone is, without them being told?
hmmm?
Do you feel compelled to remind them how you wish to be perceived, when they fail to admire you, as those morons, you’ve gathered, on that forums of yours…like Jesus fisherman, along the Dead Sea?
Fisher of men-children.

Am I like Petrerson…inspired by your words?
Ha!!!
Am I like those world leaders adjusting their geopolitics when they read your postings on-line?

The sickness is pulsating.

And you’ve made me lose what little interest I had in you.
Pragmatism does that to theoretics. It disillusions.
Do what you promised and do not reply to me. You’ve bored me.

I just look beyond your word-salad into the fact you’ve come back to me as the groupie you always were, and that you have come in disguise.
The only thing youve gotten right is that I am where it’s at. You now this which is why you talk about nothing else.

Evidently. Thats why you plunged yourself into all of my threads with all your passionate, stumbling, typo-filled diatribes.

Yes…it’s all about you.
Always.
When thunder flashes, it does so to light your path; when birds sing, they sing your praises; when flowers bloom, they rejoice in your presence.
Messiah.

If you know something…it is word-salads. like those raps you post with pride.

My god what laughter you offer.

You Christian … yuk.

You think thunder is for “lighting a path”…

What a rootless triviality you turn out to be.

That truly is disgusting, the most disgusting aspect of Christianity is what you’re exhibiting right now. This Socratic anthropomorphizing of the world, bringing it all down to human happiness, as your counterpart, Iambiguous would have it.

You are a sacred sister of the cloth, feeding us orphans your morality.

:sunglasses:

voca.ro/1GQNDdRVtle

:laughing:
No question you are of the Hungarian entertainer stock which made Hollywood.

:sunglasses:

voca.ro/3GARjHlUcbt

Im just challenging your determination as an artist by pointing out you have your dad to thank for your talents.

I know that cruel.

But you can get back on top.

The victors write the history books. What follows is pure propaganda.

But the vanquished overcompensate by idealizing its dead heroes and icons, as a form of rejection of the official narrative.

Yes, because it is clear that nazis weren’t self-denying weaklings. They just lost because God was unfair to them.

I hope the lady gives us another beautiful aria on the topic.

Veni, vidi, vici…