Fall of Nations: What Scapegoating Will Do For Your Precious

About 5 years ago when Obama was really licking Irans ass very deeply Kissinger said: “In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.”
4 years and 11 months ago:

“The sixteen US intelligence agencies agree that Israel cannot withstand the coming pro-Palestinian juggernaut consisting of the Arab Spring, the Islamic Awakening, and the rise of the Islamic Republic of Iran.”

gazetawarszawska.net/judaizm-is … -kissinger

Then, Trump got elected.

Hence,

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9sDn_2XkI[/youtube]

Still, no time to be cocky. Trump may have averted an irreversible hegemony of islamomarxism so far but its a tough job to keep doing. Thankfully he has understood that he must pay tribute to various secular superpowers, acknowledge them and their interest, which has paid off in a much less violent International order.

The amount of open warfare under Trumps presidency has been the smallest it has been during my life.

Parasites appear when the organism is already dying.
Insane leaders, barbarians attain the highest powers, only when the Empire is in decline.
They feed on the decay the host produces. Engorge themselves on its rot.
Trump is a symptom of decline. A big, shiny, orange, pimple.

Internal strife. The Jews are creating a fever - the ghost trying to rid itself of the infestation.
It will take a century…but the US is already gone.

But the parasite has learned. It goes from host to host, appropriating form each one a bit of glory, because it cannot produce any on tis own.

Turmoil has spread…Israel is in political, chaos.
They need to adapt to the coming end of the empire they parasitically lived off.
Who will be their new host?

As a reminder, I consider myself spiritually pagan and philosophically a naturalist.

I’m neither a Christian or Jew imbecile as I despise all Abrahamic religions to the point that if Abraham was an actual historic figure I day dream about going back in time only to murder him. :sunglasses:

I despise Christianity, Judaism, and Islam equally. :sunglasses:

As far as I’m concerned all three religions are pestilence and a blight on all of humanity. Europe converting to Christianity was a mistake in my book.

My, my, how we’ve changed.

Am I to take it that your father was a Jew and your mother some kind of Euro mongrel?
if this si true, then you and Iakob have a lot in common.

let me spin it into something that will get Iakob horny.
If Jesus was born to a Jew mother and some Pagan, Roman, father…and he was Christ, then the anti-Crist would be one born to a Jew father and a Euro mother.
Anti-Christian.
No inheritance. Limbo. No identity.
Madness.
Consider it under the genetic/memetic light of two contrary world-views, like Hellenism and Judaism - water and oil. Incompatible.
Indo-European…contra, Afro-Asiatic.
Rome/Athens, contra, Washington/Jerusalem.

That’s where the nihilism takes root.
Words with no connections to the earth…no grounding. Words soaring ni limbo…in theoretical plains of insubstantial menainglesness.

A white European religious convert, nothing more. Really though, you’ve got nothing which is why you insist on personal attacks regarding ancient history that has already come and passed. For me it shows a kind of desperation and weakness on your part that is all you can use against me with a small bit of personal information.

It was boring and dull when Fixed dragged it up in the spotlight just as it is with you utilizing the same.

Not a mistake…inevitable.

A victim ideology seducing weakness and need, across tribal lines.
Every civilization produces economic ‘losers’…desperate, ill, poor…ignorant….seeking salvation, hope, even if it is a lie - a superstition. This is the natural by-product of all civilizations…and this disease took hold there…at the weakest point.
Weakens feels kinship with other weakness…even if it belongs to another nation.
Desperation unites…Workers of the World!!! Sinners of the World…Chosen of the world…

If choice is an expression of free-will, then what is choseness…to be chosen?
Slavishness. The pride of a slave.
A slave promises salvation, as a way of rising to the top in the master’s barn, or as a way of comforting himself, through others.

What arrogance this feigned humility hides.

The truth must be aired if it can lead to liberation.

I was simply pointing out the shared factors…the lack of an inherited identity.
He chose Judaism…masked as Paganism…a “Viking”…Ha!!! In name only. A synthesis using occultism to hide the incompatibility. Like Christianity did. It chose ‘love’ as its icon…he chose ‘value’, to gather his apostles and organize his cult…the van clan. Both mystified the word.
You, went the other direction.
This difference interests me. Why? What caused it?

You don’t understand an economic links scheme as I do or what happens when a deeply embedded corrupt society collapses where there is for awhile no rule of law where a majority of the population reduced to little more than slaves are free to carry out their collective retribution.

That’s the beauty of collapsed societies, those at the bottom have the window to rise to the top and carry out their retribution while many of those on top now end up on the bottom of the food chain.

You think that everybody at the bottom is somehow biologically inferior where that is why they’re there, for some that might be the case but for others they’re there of no mistake or error on their part where instead the corruption of society has put them there instead. You’ll of course dismiss that with your self perceived sense of superiority which is fine, I like individuals such as yourself to be honest because I will enjoy watching your call from grace into madness and everything I speak about comes to be. Those who think they’re everybody’s superiors and betters are going to find out just how un -special or not superior they really are. I wouldn’t change people like you at all, watching people like you fall one by one will be more entertaining. To go from being the king of this world to a pauper or somebody else’s hitch will be most entertaining.

You don’t understand an economic ponzi scheme as I do or what happens when a deeply embedded corrupt society collapses where there is for awhile no rule of law where a majority of the population reduced to little more than slaves are free to carry out their collective retribution.

That’s the beauty of collapsed societies, those at the bottom have the window to rise to the top and carry out their retribution while many of those on top now end up on the bottom of the food chain.

You think that everybody at the bottom is somehow biologically inferior where that is why they’re there, for some that might be the case but for others they’re there of no mistake or error on their part where instead the corruption of society has put them there instead. You’ll of course dismiss that with your self perceived sense of superiority which is fine, I like individuals such as yourself to be honest because I will enjoy watching your fall from grace into madness when everything I speak about comes to be. Those who think they’re everybody’s superiors and betters are going to find out just how un -special or not superior they really are. I wouldn’t change people like you at all, watching people like you fall one by one will be much more entertaining. To go from being the king of this world to a pauper or somebody else’s bitch will be most entertaining. You see, that’s what I get off on. :sunglasses:

And you do not understand that the elites will not allow their empire to collapse because of money.
If they have to erase their debt, they will do it.

No precedent…it has never happened.
Nature abhors vacuums, and so does power.
As one weakens the other takes over. One company at a time.

If you were a good student of history you would know elite segments of the population are not immune to fuck ups, recklessness, destructive behavior, or foolishness.

Magnus?

/ No, pardon.

What does this person pretend to know about Vikings?
S/he does not seem to understand blood.

A 130 IQ perhaps, something in that range but not more, maybe less - likely without religion or roots to be proud of, also without roots to be ashamed of. Essentially a moderner. Who knows Satyr.

Gods exist.

The question is whether these gods take an interest in you.
One doesn’t simply “take a god” as some fashion statement or psychological experiment. That can be done but the consequences will far outweigh the intention.

You’re lucky if your Gods come to you. I think though, one has to earn that in battle, and in a battle relevant to your God.

It takes a Jew, to expose a Jew. It takes a homo to out a homo. It takes a liar to reveal another liar’s lie.

E. Michael Jones a Catholic… did a wonderful job. So did members of the ‘chosen’, like Finklestein, and Atzmon, and Schlomo…

Where there is decay, seepage, filth…there the vermin flourish and reproduce, growing fat on faecal matter, i.e. money.
You will find them lurking in every crevice full of shit, doing things no healthy Aryan or Chinese man would lower himself into doing.

They began as tax collectors for the rich.