Introduce yourself here <-----

Suicide is your solution.

Armageddon…and you Mad Max…albino style.

sticks and stones Hurr durr…

Did I upset you?

@ zero

That first fart video isn’t a live performance. It’s dubbed. I heard the same fart three times. Once at 1 hour and 17 seconds, once at 2 hours 9 minutes and 43 seconds, and again at 2 hours 34 minutes and 11 seconds.

I perform mine acapella.
I warm up first…with some glass shattering explosions. Then I pucker up for more fine tuning.

I know why Niki is mad at me.
He wants me to be his pal, Turd.
Who knows if I am?
I’ve changed. Learned. Adapted my spiel.

Why do I have to be anyone?
I’m nobody…outis.
Isn’t that enough?
We’re not doing rocket science or world altering philosophy, here…ahem, I mean not the sane ones.
We’re just hanging around shootin’ da shit with buddies…right Brian?
Keeps us out of trouble…helping us hold back those impulses that got us in trouble in the past.
We’re self-medicating. A self-help group.
Giving a bit of pharmakon one tiny drop at a time.

Turd, you are not.

Can you see his IP address MagsJ, curious people want to know, asking for a friend… :sunglasses:

I cannot lol… you know why, but it’s neither Turd nor Satyr, but I won’t say how I can tell, but I can just tell.

Fair enough. :wink:

Haha!

The plot…thickens.

Not unlike the grits I’m eating right now as they cool to room temperature

Adapting? for future circumstance and necessity… relevance.

:laughing:
voca.ro/a9EsNRd4w1M

Hey folks , how are you? Sorry I have been gone so long. It has been rough and good at the same time. I sort of hid. My husband is better. The world has taken me for a ride and I hid , studying and learning or so I think and hope.

Kris!

How you doing?

Doing ok… glad your husband is doing well… we hoped that would be the case, so good to hear it is.

Hello everybody! Isn’t it great to be alive? So much beauty in the world.
That’s me -always trying to maintain a positive outlook.