Language

You are though.

Binary is based on the presence or lack thereof of an electrical current.

Cells cannot perform systolis and dyastolis.
Unless you’re talking about muscle cells… right? I mean, can we get someone in here who speaks greek?

The meaning of meaning would be meaningless if there was no meaning. For words come to existence when there is a need for them.
Without meaning, both word and its negation would obliterate themselves, like mater and anti-mater.

See? I too can say confusing shit that has no relevance in the world.
I might put this on a stick, it will be the new summer sensation. Bullshitsicles.

Nobody cares what you have to say.

Language either connects consciousness to reality, or it projects its reaction.

An example of the manipulation and corruption of language, using genes/memes.
Gender is the social application of naturally evolved specialized reproductive roles, yet gender is claimed to be a social construct, when it is a natural ‘construct’ applied within manamade socioeconomic contexts.

Semites are an Afro-asiatic group of tribes.
Judaism is a dogma, an ideology.

Not all Semites ae Jews; not all Jews Are Semites. Yet, antisemitism is used as a defensive reaction to all critiques against the dogma/ideology of Judaism.
It would be like saying any critique of Soviet Style Communism - Stalinism - is anti-Slavic, or any critique of Christianity, granddaughter of Judaism, is anti-European, because Europeans practice it.

Judaism is an ideology, entirely based on linguistics. It has no tangible, corporeal, empirical meaning. It is pure ideology - a world-view.
It evolved to parasitically exploit other tribes, similar to gypsies.
The manipulation and exploitation of language is how they achieve this. like gypsies they are known, from ancient times, as peddlers of superstitions, and exploiters of feebleness and ignorance.
To this day they manipulate codes - abstractions - such as money, and exploit human need, through fArt. They never produced any fine art - realism - but were always involved in the surreal, the abstract.

Race is not about a single trait, like pigmentation.
Race is to the human specie, what breeds are to horses ro dogs.
Race is about inheriting potentials, not about superior or inferior generalities.
Depending what traits you value determines what race you consider superior.

Race is not a social construct, but its reinterpretation is a social construct.
Like trying to convince th world that tis own senses evolved to trick it rather than aid it in distinguishing important and pragmatic differences.
Sensual awareness evolved to distinguish and discriminate…using the subtlest of divergences. What looks different, is most likely different. The degree of difference, implies the degree of relevance.

Past is made present, and interpreted by consciousness, as appearance.
Appearances can be misleading, and can evolve to imitate or to camouflage - to pretend - because they are so significant.

Past is never absent, even if denied or forgotten. Past is continuously made present.

Beauty is not in the ‘eye of the beholder’.
Beauty is symmetry and proportionality - the latter a compromise made to a cosmos that is not entirely ordered but also chaotic.

Symmetry and proportionality indicate resistance to fluctuations - interactivity, just as skin, hair, physical shine and smoothness indicates resistance to parasites and to disease - a healthy autoimmune system; and hip to chest and waist ratios - proportions - indicate fertility.

Eye of the beholder, si code for…what you can get. What level you are able to settle for.

Feeling beautiful making another feel good - i.e., feel beautiful - is not the same. This has to do with personality.

Symmetry and proportionality of body is not the entire story.
There is symmetry and proportionality of mind, expresse in demeanour, humour, grace, etc.

Attraction for humans occurs on two levels, one superior to the other, depending on the individual’s own quality of mind.
Body & mind - for males
Mind & Body, for females. And this difference is due to the females specialize reproductive role which is dependent no others during gestation and weening.

That is a fact.
And the difference between you and me is the denial on your part.

So presumptuous.
Had a cousin like you
Kept repeating’
Nobody cares!!! In time I realized he was talking about himself and his own failed expectations. An attempt to silence me.

What makes you think I think you ought to care?
Who cares if you care? Telling me changes nothing…only makes you feel better about what is being exposed.
You, are bottom feeder.

Can’t complain.
Really, I can’t complain. My record is in secrecy.

I’ve been busy creating artwork that is not safe to view in the workplace and then gathering hoards of persons to view them and flatter my ego, and then purchase them for currency.
You too can do all of the above by going here instagram.com/elbdms

The definition and application of words exposes the mind’s motives.
if the individual wants to engage reality, and gain an understanding of it and its own place in it, it will define words in ways that clarify its relationship with the unknown.

If it wants to escape reality into an alternate one, or wishes to use words to exploit imbeciles, by selling them dreams of power and eternity and fame and fortune, then you define words vaguely, obscurely, not to reveal but to conceal - to cover with a Mayan veil of mysteriousness, implying more than it can deliver.
This attracts the desperate and the hopeless. Anyone that is dissatisfied with existence as it is.
He gains a following. A cult is formed. specialized lingo, develops to distinguish and make them feel district. Like being chosen to know what few know.

In these times of lost families and declining Americanism, plenty of such lost souls to go around.
This is nothing new. Messiahs, prophets, doomsday preachers, superstition peddlers, snakeoil salesmen….emerge and flourish in times of strife and decline.

The biggest linguistic myth, believed in literally rather than figuratively, is the concept of ‘one’, and its negative ‘nil’.

Based on the diastolic/systolic rhythms of cells - inhale/exhale.
It manifests as a binary ideology - 1/0.
Mathematics is a language and like all languages it is an art-form - representational.
Believing ni it literally is how the moron seeks relief in his own abstractions. It would be like painting a scene and then immersing self in it, or like Hollywood, producing alternate realities, full of propaganda that encompasses and delightfully traps the masses in an alternate world they prefer.

Where deeds falter, let words be our salvation.
Where reality does not yield, let ideals surrender us to fantasy.

Words magical words.

Cleansing language of over 2,000 years of Abrahamic filth, is a start.
Like shining a ight in an occult, twilight, where shadows can be declared to be monsters, or gods, or ghosts from the past…and the antithetical merge, as if they were one.
Cleansing language disarms charlatans, Messiahs, prophets, astrologers, obscurantists, and superstition peddlers.
It reveals what they seek to conceal and in the concealment exploit human fears.

Practice for the mind what you do for your body.
Exercise, cleanliness, good diet, and preventative medicine.

Stop giving away yourself to parasites who prey upon your fears, hopes and anxieties, with linguistic nonsense.

A good teacher is like a good father.
Someone who raises his students, his children, to become independent from his support and guidance; someone who makes himself obsolete, because he teaches how to engage reality directly.
A hypocrite and a fake, does the opposite.
His words are meant to cultivate dependence and mediators.

Language clarifies. It does not obscure.
Language reveals, it does not conceal.

He who understands simplifies, reveals, so that even a simpleton sees.
He who is a simpleton, complicates, conceals, to lord over other simpletons.

Morality simply means an adherence to the collective and its well-being.
Good/Bad, not good/evil, in this context implies an advantage ro disadvantage produced by the choices of the individual in regards to group hierarchies, preserving group cohesion and stability.

We cannot say if abortion or capital punishment is good or bad unless we establish what the organizing ideal of the group is - in this case society.
This means that there is no objective moral standard but neither is morality subjective, or a social construct. Rather it is society which is a product of a moral standard and an overt or covert ideology.

Advancing form moral behaviour towards ethical codes, signifies an advancement from natural environments into manmade, artificial, systems. A technological shift from genetic codes, to memetic semiotics.
A body/mind conflict is unavoidable when the mind imposes additional rules on the organisms conduct; a lucid imposition over subconscious impulses.

Consider the concept of ‘self’ and how it can be defined out of existence, ro defined in ways that guarantees that ti can never be found in experience, but only in some occult realm.

‘Self’ simply means an organic continuum, held together by memory, i.e., DNA and Experiential. Genetic & Memetic.
In this definition ‘self’ is real, observable, testable, falsifiable.
‘Ego’ can be used to represent the aware part of ‘self’. A small part, by comparison.

If our motive is to mystify the concept then we can define ‘self’ in ways that imply a supernatural, occult, source, ro we can define it out of existence by describing it in ways that imply non-existence.
It is our choice. We are responsible. We cannot blame other. It is our intent, our motive, which is at work here.
Do we want to know self, ro do we want to deny and reject it?

It’s pretty obvious that hiding ‘Self’ in obscurity and occultism, is an intent to, usually, hide a simple-mind with complex allusions.

A complex mind, I believe, will want to expose itself to others, where if and when others are interested. But simple-minds are ‘happy’ in their simplicity and ignorance, and so, easily drawn and lured to a grouping or secret-society which gives them the allusion and illusion that they are more than what they are.

A complex mind, Intelligent, as mentioned, “attracts without meaning to”, as does Beauty.

Yes, and power dominates even when it is trying not to.
A complex mind will understand complex concepts in ways that it can use any word and any kind of metaphor to reduce it to the other’s level of understanding. Because language is art, and words are like tools, i.e., brush strokes, shadows, hues.

A real concept is a useful concept. Therefore it is open to multiple metaphors, and symbols and words, because it exists independently from the observer. It is not word specific, nor stuck on one metaphor.
“a rose is a rose…”

Bullshit is word specific because to is not real, and it issueless, other than as a self-seducing, self-flattering, self-comforting mechanism.
Sophisticated minds simplify the complex, simpletons complicate what they only feel but do not understand because ti is nonsense. Usually a simpleton complicated to imitate how complexity appears to simpletons: as something mystifying, magical.
So, they try to imitate this effect by intentionally convoluting and obscuring and using prose and corrupting and misusing language.

An example I use to clarify myself is that of a talentless artist versus a talented done.
The talented one begins by exhibiting his talent so even th simplest mind can appreciate it, by painting reality as beautifully and precisely as possible.
Then he may get into abstract art to represent reality or his own reactions, using abstractions.
But only after he’s proven his talent.

The hypocrite with no talent, will go directly to the abstract, alluding to deeper meaning, and visions and symbolisms, because he lacks talent, so he has to imply it by fooling simpletons with crap.
He goes straight to the experimental the abstract the esoteric, because he has no talent with the realistic - he has no eye for it.

The inferior perceives the superior as something magical, mysterious. The superior can lower itself to the level of the inferior.

The hypocrite imitates this mystification by imitating its effect upon him, hoping he can reproduce it for his fellow simpletons to pretend he is superior - to seduce them with a pretence.
A talentless artist sells a piece of crap, by implying deeper meanings hidden in the mess on the canvas; meaning only a few can truly appreciate.
Playing no human vanity and the need to belong and stand out, at the same time.