There is no such thing as love or romance.

I see you’re skipping that whole “oh, do I know you??” part of the process this time.
It is good to see people evolve, even in their old, old age.

Anyway, I am not dancing. Just tapping to the beat.

Watch out folks, we got an old girl coming in the thread full of piss and vinegar. Be careful as she is ferocious and dangerous where she might bite your ankle off.

I’m very connected to myself knowing who I am, I assure you I’m indeed not suffering from an identity crisis despite what the recent yahoos might be saying.

Giddy like a school boy.
The transformation is remarkable.
From brooding dark doomsday prophet, to excited schoolgirl, happy to make fun and pull hair and run away giggling.

I think this is the real you. The other is a cover. A mask…like Joker’s. Painted on grimace.

I’m so glad you’ve taken an interest in me but at the same time it’s kinda weird and gay.

Old girl eh? Ouch.

Older than me, are you not? :sunglasses:

Probably.

I rest my case then. :sunglasses:

Don’t fucking know who you are tbh.
Not that it matters.

Come again? :sunglasses:

Twice, in the same night?

I’m not good with word games and other adolescent linguistic trickery, speak plainly or don’t speak at all. I could honestly care less. :sunglasses:

I couldn’t.

Too bad. :sunglasses:

Well, with such a good research sample, no one can deny your proof.

You just hang on to that universal truth you got about women, Zero.

The underlying clench is fear.

It’s called humor for a little bit of levity, you should try it sometime.

The rest of your post is written out like a Chinese fortune cookie.

When western feminism collapses hard within western civilization catching up to brutal reality… :sunglasses: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :evilfun:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRr5EasAq84[/youtube]

cnbc.com/2019/10/25/america … ssion.html

miamiherald.com/news/nation … 08061.html

ccn.com/millennials-lacklus … s-economy/

dandc.eu/en/article/wake-ec … outh-sudan

When western nations economies collapse and a degree in feminist literature or social studies gets you a fulltime career in…

Well hypergamy does play a role in human sexuality. However so do a lot of things. Your thesis is reductionist, and therefor deserves no more attention than these few sentences. If you want to reformulate your ideas into a more serious, nuanced and adult theory, in which hypergamy is analyzed in its relationship to any of the other innumerable factors in the actually very complex and still not entirely understood phenomenon of human sexuality, then be my guest. Or keep shitposting, plenty of people will bite it looks like; quite a few pages in this thread.

allthatsinteresting.com/wife-selling