Pedro's Corner

Nah. That’s not turd.

This one is obscene to the rafters. he may not have displayed it before, or he may have, I wouldn’t really know.

It’s the obscenity of hate, of life-hate. He wants to insult life itself, himself, everything. It is a tremendous rage.

Hey Turd, tell us about the story of being beat up by those Polynesian women in Hawaii where you cried like a little girl because they threw a can of SPAM at your head and how you shit your pants afterwards. :sunglasses:

Despite myself, I have to admit, turd was pretty smart. Just also superficial. Scared to go in.

This guy isn’t scared to go in, but he isn’t as smart. No offense.

But a dumb person is also not capable of that amount of rage.

Unless they’re faking it trying to cover themselves in an alternate personality to fool others. :sunglasses:

Sounds like a very objective and perspicuous assessment.
Something a very smart individual would say.

Then…there’s that.

Yeah, you wept like a little girl in the Hawaiian jungle canopy crying yourself to sleep as you lay in the dirt. You also were never in the military. You’re a piss poor marksman and you couldn’t hunt anything if your life depended on it.

Hahahahahaha, stop it.

The word is perspicacious.

Turd Ferguson was a skinny bald headed wanker and weebo. That guy was such a joke. :sunglasses:

Hahahahahaha the jungle thing was pretty funny. Goddamnit.

I feel like I’m bing exposed and then raped.

So many bright minds, here. I am a bit intimidated.
One heir of Nietzsche, who is being read by the major players on the world scene; another is a eternal being that can travel in time; another has seen it all and declares it all at an end; another has found the weakness to all philosophies; another can predict the end of western civilization is a few weeks…
Remarkable.
I am humbled.

And now he’s one of Satyr’s groupies trying to pass himself as Satyr. My how the mighty has fallen. :sunglasses:

I’m looking at it in the screen reflection.
It’s fantasmagorical.
Like a value ontology lecture under the di0nysian moon, over the temple of Apollo outside Smyrne.

Take it easy guy. There’s no reason to be so angry.

I’ll catch you all tomorrow!

“Mighty”

oooohhhh that’s so sweet.

Vague historical references and expressions, you’re digging a hole Turd.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_TdCs9GA4w[/youtube]

I feel slightly disgusting.

Like I just came from a whorehouse. And not one of the good ones.

Hate is a terrible thing. Once it takes grip, deep inside where the balls are, of course what the host will feel is a great liberation. To finally be able to say all the obscenities they didn’t dare to say when they had hope for their soul. They find, of course, a world unprepared to deal with that, which will add glee to the liberation (insofar as such a hateful thing can feel glee). This is because the world, far down the hole of indolence as it is, is still attached, its core is still attached, to very old rules of affirmation. Unable to excercice the ancient rites of excellence, and unable to fully accept a hateful world. A hateful world is in many ways the apocalypse. A world made of people like our guest would not last long, life takes affirmation for its continuance.

And yet, if a single person breaks into that hateful place, relinquishes absolutely any vestige of regard for self or world, that person will not be very likely to be stamped out, there are none practiced enough in spite.

“Why did I fuck up my life?”

I may have overdone it with the theatrics, but this was meant in genuine. Although such a life will never be stopped insofar as its trail of angst and spite, it also will never rise above any meaningful level in what iambiguous calls “out there,” that place where all men are measured and theatrics won’t do. This has been covered in recent times by the psycho stalker figure in movies, such as with Jennifer Lopez. Sitting in a room with a shrine, etc. “This world has nothing for me,” the fact of loser is accepted to a deep core, there is a commitment which itself scares moderns. They do not remember that level of commitment. And it is only accessible without hard sweat by the spiteful, by hate. The feelings contained within cannot support any kind of life that would be, let’s say, enviable. They are good for what they were born for, forged for and within: poison. As always, the coward’s preferred method of destruction is poison, and in this case it is for one’s self first, but necessarily also for the world, for life itself.

I say onto ye: if you were wondering, there were cultures in the past that would have done him the favour long ago. But we are not of such hardness, and do not deserve such cleanliness, and let us consider this aparition an accusing mirror: your world is not as cool as it thinks. Perhaps behind that accusation there is a smile, and perhaps that smile is in fact Aegean.

Another night in, then?
A home is a home.

I suggest a thesis named Love Ontology, to heal the world of hatred with some tender, universal love.
Unfortunately it’s been done…as well.
So may I suggest a alternate word so hide your plagiarism and pretend you are reinventing the wheel.
Not ‘love’ but 'agape. AO.
I bet with a few joints you can invent a mystifying lingo to make it sound profound.

Ironically attraction also necessitates repulsion. Even a modern hippie, like you can understand it.
You can use the word ‘hate’ if you wish…you are Catholic, no?

Verily I say unto thee, the image or a monstrosity looms upon the frothing Ionian, swimming around the coast of the third of Pelops fingers, towards the cleansing sea of the Aeges, devil be thy name, for I have no other curse to cast upon thee.

voca.ro/mTr6fzhHJBi :sunglasses:

That was pretty funny.