Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

I’m not an anarchist anymore, haven’t been for years. Don’t consider myself a nihilist either anymore.

I’ve evolved beyond both anarchism and nihilism.

Umm no, we’ve both talked with each other a year and half ago on another forum, don’t you remember?

I was genuinely trying to be respectful towards you man, the fact you can’t tell the difference is pretty insulting.

The cultivation of order in the context of justice is always a good thing.

Don’t know any Satyr, does he read books then spout rhetoric or does he think then correlate his own thoughts with other books to find consistency?

My IQ is 140 according to this website I took a test on with patterns, sequences, math and what not. It is higher than 140 though if I took it serious and not on a lunch break with coworkers laughing at sunny in Philadelphia, plus I had to rush through the last 5 or so questions.

I’m the Goat. Wonder why my threads die? Maybe because they can’t be debated.

[quote=“Zero_Sum”

I’m not an anarchist anymore, haven’t been for years. Don’t consider myself a nihilist either anymore.[/quote]
And yet, you still dream of a collapse…you get horney thinking of it.
That has not changed.

Really?

Don’t know who the hell you talked to…but it wasn’t I.
I’m, like Satan….believer see me everywhere they feel remorse ro pain or insecurity.
I’m not that powerful dude…I’m outis.

Yeah, and?
If I wasn’t respectful towards you, can you imagine that blood?
Be grateful. When I’m on the hunt…get out of my way.
I am sniffing circumcised cock…
it has gotten stiff and presumptuous…and I despise that.

I’m gonna fuck it until it is silenced…or I am driven off.
It has gotten too uppity…with you fags being all dumb and feminine when it speaks its gibberish.
It has been raping you for months…until, I could no longer take it.
I know you are a half-Jew but until you came the other Semite was licking its balls and arse. Your entry got my blood flowing.

I wanted an Aryan to have its say.
Too much word-salad being consumed by herbivours.

This sounds like an impostor woman who is a failed groupie of Satyr trying to seriously troll the forum, is that you Lyssa trying to win over his favor again? Did they kick you out of the club? Not enough blow jobs?

[quote=“Aegean”]

[quote=“Zero_Sum”

I’m not an anarchist anymore, haven’t been for years. Don’t consider myself a nihilist either anymore.[/quote]

Realistically, Satan is just Saturn. The first sun, the one that “fell” and now we are ruled by the sun that is now and not Saturn. Do your homework. Another view ,one that is metaphorical, is that Satan or the mark of the beast is primitive man, ignorant, reliant only on instinct and not consciousness/will, hence the mark of the “beast”. So I am not sure if you’re insulting yourself or what…

Germany and Swiss I feel are the most intellectual of human culture and have brought the most in terms of evolution, technological to psychological, simple facts don’t make one aryan, each culture or ethnicity has its superiority traits and its weaknesses, this is the balance that exists between mankind and even in nature comparative to other species as well. Humility goes a long way, when you realize we’re all here due to shit.

Not sure how you claim to be so powerful, yet resort to ad hominem, literally the easiest sign of a weak debater. I don’t even know you though, just observation.

Who the fucks Lyssa and Satyr.

I claimed to be “powerful”?
All I claimed to be is ‘outis’.

I promise to debate better when an actual subject arises.
Until then I will adapt to the environment. What doe one do in a circus full of clowns?

Sounds like a two bit whore and a mental midget.

That depends, usually there’s an audience, then the clowns, which are you? If it’s only clowns then I don’t see the point of the circus.

You imply your powerful-ness, by your semantics.

My clownish implications are powerful.

Digging a hole Turd, digging a hole… :sunglasses:

If you smelled it, you claimed it.
I know which one you are, because I’m a mirror.

Good thing I never claimed any circus or clowns, that was you if you don’t remember. So it seems you’re speaking to you.

Well what does a mirror do to another mirror?

Aegean

Look at this attention whore whoever they are looking for validation and legitimacy. :laughing: :sunglasses:

On ILP of all places…

It asked it which was the fairest of them all, my dear girl.

:sunglasses:

voca.ro/6g07Xlp4QsZ

Now I gotta tie some knots to me titties to get them nice and perky for y’all?
Heck.

Alright, the judges are ready standing by at the table. Present them. :laughing:

Judges ready.