"Inside" Experience

“A philosophy must be independent form the one that exposed you to it.”

ought implies can.
-Kant

Can this philosophy be seen separate of me?
Has any philosophy ever been separate of the one who brought it?
N says no, there are no philosophies, only philosophers.

Ideology is what reads this philosophy as an ideology - ideology serves to unthinkingly dismiss. Value ontology dismisses only by reasoning through to the bitter end of non existence, if indeed the case deserves dismissal. Therefore, it is very taxing and why is that valuable? Maybe it is not. Maybe it is merely a woman who can be dismissed. Or maybe it is too valuable to pick up, implying it was available; truth, a woman before whom most men are shy because they cant dance.

This philosophy is the philosophy of power, i.e. will to power sufficient to attain independent ontic status, being. That means that this philosophy is only value-able for people who value the style in which it is presented.

This is what follows from Nietzsche.

What we are overcoming is the notion of personal liberty; what we require to combat the death-forces of technology and liberalism is an order of rank.

Now I may not be worthy as a person of being anyones Master, but my style is perhaps worthy of commanding. Thankfully it is not the only one that is - value ontology itself precludes a monolithic ontos. We are legion, as they say. But we’ve not yet come to know ourselves.

Aegean, you speak from experience and not from presumption.

This is all quite true. But to liberate from what?
I may just liberate you from the idea that philosophy is some kind of clean, objective already-there object to polish and behold. It is more like birth, there is a lot of screaming and yelling, confusion and uncertainty about the outcome but not about the general principle we’re dealing with.

All proper religion, not just Abrahamic religion, is empowering. No one would put faith in a god who doesn’t open doors. All people subscribing to a religion but not feeling empowered are atheists living in shame and fear.

Philosophy on the other hand is simply revealing.
Where you are powerful, revelation feels good. Where you are not, not so much.
Men are mostly, myself included, powerful in some regards and weak in others; the consequences of both are magnified.

Presume there is no point.

I do not believe in pre-establishing points and then reasoning toward them.

I am merely setting out to see, if I observe valuing, where I arrive.

My philosophy has made me interested in valuing as a mechanism.

World vomit can be self-satisfying.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9P1KxVrrWM

How do you know that? Have you read my star chart?

I love the emotional choice of words. I’m sure it has some kind of effect on the minds you seek to exploit…but it has zero effect on me. I am outis.
I know what words are and why you choose those and not others. I know …you.
I was balling and crying and screaming as I posted this. Emotion is your craft and your demise.

True…but the specifics of each religion…or should I more accurately say, ‘spirituality’, exposes the minds that follow it.
Are ou a wannabe shaman?

And what has VO revealed, other than the already established? Life is attracted to elements that are part of itself. Brilliant.
Do you know how…no. you simply stay on the valuing part.
What is new, my friend. You just altered the terminology.
What is new and inspiring in VO?
A modernized Christianity. No…post-modern Judaism, with a bit of Spinoza.

[quote]
Where you are powerful, revelation feels good. Where you are not, not so much.
Men are mostly, myself included, powerful in some regards and weak in others; the consequences of both are magnified.]So humble you’ve suddenly become 160+ IQ.
i never forget…not like these imbeciles.
I recall…because it reveals patterns.
A friendly gesture today, must be juxtaposed to a slap in the past.
Oh, how out of your milieu you are.
Shall we cRap?
Perhaps tell a buddy what a brillant lyricist he is…to keep him around.
Huh?
Let me trace a rune on your arse, dear boy.
It’s magic…I promise.

What are you doing now… it is still honest to a degree but off topic.
Im not interested in your personal affections, I have none for you, which is why I banned you from BTL. You manage to spread an actual bad odour through the internet.

So, can we get back to topic?

Ontology is not about life.

We knew life values.

We didn’t know atoms value.

Valuing equates to love only in an infinitesimal percentage of cases.
Your everlasting romance with idiocy prevents you from following even the first steps I keep repeating.

Why do you think you are here?
Did I invite you ?
Would I ever even address you even in your own home, after you had invited me?
Your arguments are like turds, you shit them out and wonder why no one wants to pick them up.

You pick up my arguments with the same filthy hands which pick up your own to throw it at people who won’t crouch down below you, like the Joker who I presume called you, his eternal father, to help him out because I had bullied him. I hope for your sake that thats the reason and that you didn’t come in here on your own initiative to wallow in your lukewarm shit, because then you are truly lost. Ive never shown you respect. Don’t pretend like you’re here because you respect yourself, or philosophy, you only respect the Joker, I think, because he has a talent you like to have. But you of course make sure he doesn’t capitalize on it. Dumb American basterds.

You know for someone who uses prose and meaningless poetics…you show a distaste for ambiguity not of your own making.

No?
Then why is it self-valuing?
To clouds self-value…do mountains?
Come on…show us what you truly are.

No shit…I thought it was a world alerting insight that would establish you as a thinker on the level of Nietzsche.

Then how do electrons stay in a stable relationship - see the antopomorphic bullshit there- with neutrons?
Do tell.
Do they self-value?

So, self-valuing is not self-loving?
Why not? Because you want to believe you are inventing a new otology?

Such an arrogant cunt, you are.
Ha!!
Yes, and China reads your posts, you imbecile and Peterson was affected by Vo, you moron.
I laughed and laughed…expecting someone to put you in your place…but these brain dead morons were silent before your insanity.

I would be as polite as an eglishman….in your presence.
You would not even know it was me.

Are you not the 160* IQ genius Messiah that will change th course of mankind?
I wanted to be in your presence…before i died…to be in proximity with such insanity.

Listen imbecilic…this crap you’ve ben selling may work on the type of morons like Pezer or those morons on ‘Before the light’ or Sauwie the delicate flower…but you a way over your head here…
That shit don’t fly
May even have a nihilists like Brian giving you the benefit of the doubt, cause h’s only interested in making friends in his post-prison debacle tears…you know those that were determined univerally.

VO this and VO that…you are one obsessive wannabe self-aggrandizing cunt, aren’t you?
This is not the first time you’ve heard this. Is it?

Well, through attracting protons.

But it is not actually said that electrons are particles.
They don’t stabilize by themselves - at best we know they are good for sending discrete signals. We can use them as causes to effects, but not as things.

I claim that we require VO to replace the standard model, because there is no physical boson that completes the formula for an atom.
An atom, I contend, is the definitive physical self-valuing.

So in terms of VO, it is possible electrons as we think we known them are merely values, not self-valuings.

Fact is you come here to read my shitt and talk about it too - you’re so much dumber than Peterson? I sent Peterson a link on fb once, not soon after he became all crazy and red eared and just seemed to have lost it and started attacking monadic theories of ontology.

China reads everything you dummy. What do you think AI is for?
It wouldnt even surprise me if “America First” is based on VO.
The world has become small and almost empty. VO is the only thing that works for us in the west, as our power over others is our capacity to self-value in elaborate ways. Luxury, being that is justified to itself.
Thats what we seek, not some buddhist or christian reduction; even if there can only be one man who truly exists, this is worth the sacrifice of the whole universe. That is Nietzsche, VO, all the flows from it.

Excellent.
Do they value one another?

How do they stabilize?
they send, signal?
They are conscious and intentional?
Ha!!
They communicate?

So, you claim that an atom is a product of intent?
You cannot think of any other circumstance that does not require an allusion to judgment?
‘I think a therefore I am’ means all existence is so?
You, 160+ IQ cannot think of a single alternative that does not require judgment ot any allusion to intent?

They are values in relation to an observer, a consciousness…not in and of themselves.
Value is a misleading term…one who intentionally chose, eh moron?
You wanted to be so much like Nietzsche that you found the word that would connect you to his …psychological brilliance.
He said nothing of importance…his entire opus was about human psychology in a nihilistic world.
most of it is derivative…from Schopenhauer and the pre-Socratics…he modernized them.
Was he your ideal man, Iakob?

I know why Freud invented the Oedipus Complex, but you and this Value centred ontology?
I can only speculate.
Why value and not love or pleasure…or another positive term?
Huh?
You ain’t saying anything different, so why the change in terminology?
Te need to make a name for yourself?
To stand out, to prove the world wrong? To be…valued?..Appreciated?

“an observer,”

yes, but this is the kit. After Descartes, how blatantly off he was, it became clear: what is it that observes?

Well I guess it was already clear to smarter men. But Descartes became an institution for pointing it out.

By the gods,. you are simple.

Tell us more about how the world is reading Iakob and adjusting its strategies. I want them to all see the depths of your insanity.
was Perterson reading you and adjusting his speeches?
What a fucking douche-bag you are!!!
Ha!!!
A world changer…who is living like a bum.
How many lost men-children, like yourself, will you take advantage of before you begin feeling shamed?
But I forget…guilt and shame has become a tool for your people.

The depths of desperate depravity one must fall to believe that the Chinse Politburo, and American chiefs of staff are reading him…and caring…
You have issues.
This entire forum is full of individuals with psychological issues, but you, especially, have issues.
I’m not going to tell you what they are. I want to watch them unfold after I am gone.

Now hold your horses there buddy. I’ve always thought the whole lot of you were cornballs. But I’m still allowed a little cajolery and shit-shootin with the flakes once in a while.

And slow down man with the posting. The typos are out of control. You’re gonna give yourself a stroke.

Are you smoking something right now?
You sound discombobulated…and that shit will not do with someone like me.
It may work on simpletons like those found on ILP,…but not me.
If you cannot put together a cohesive sentence, then do not bother to post.
That word- prose crap you’ve been throwing around is not effective on me.
Get your self together, breath and then post.

Yeah…but it’s all part of a plan…it’s been determined.
Stop complaining for what has been preordained.

I’m hoping to get to eat some ice-cream, if the universal forces have determined it to be so.

Don’t worry, it’s fair enough.

No. They only relate to each other through the actual ontos, atoms.

They are consequences and parts, not self-valuings, except of course the notion of them.
They are values.

Yes, they signal.
electromagnetism.
Thats not something Ill win the Nobel prize for thought - someone else already discovered that. You know what - you’re on a machine made of…

anyway.

No, I clam that “intent” is a weaker version of what is called atomic strong force.
I claim that it is more sensible to reduce ourselves to the atom than the other way around.

So that the utmost we can actually know as beings, not in theory but in the singularity of experience, is the only thing that literally applies to ontology.

What I see is the experience I most singular at the moments crucial values are withdrawn.

Nietzsche worked with it, I took over.
Its the only one that works across the board.

Pathetic. If you dont understand the value philosophy for its own sake has, what, are you in it for the social networking?

Obviously I am my ideal man.

Because electrons have value (-1e) and not pleasure.

Ibid. I use value and not love or pleasure because value applies to mathematics and every other field and these two only in the animal realm.