These are not universal truths...

This is not unique about you on ILP.
There are more than a few self-proclaimed geniuses, world changers, end of the worlders, absolutists, fucked up imbeciles that think they are some kind of rarity…but this is why I am here.
to learn form the ‘best’.
This is the place where the end of the world, meets the end of philosophy, meets the end of existence, meets the end of insight…this is…THE END. I want to taste it, before I end.
I offer my consent.

Read these two threads and reply in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=195358

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=195368

Don’t take this thread to comment on me in the way that you are, do it in one of my threads.

As old Gregg would say, “Make an assessment”

I’ve watched you for months…do you think a link can be offered to change my judgment?
I posted after watching…for months.
I know you inside out.

Nothing you can post or say, will change my mind, unless, UNLESS, it goes off-script, and you miraculously manage to surprise me. He told me much, and I saw more.
You, specifically, are simple. you wear your emotions on your sleeve…even these morons can read you.
I give you my consent, little boy. I have nothing to withhold form you…particularly not you. You are harmless…and kind.
I know you.
It was when I was ten.
I feel you. You are not evil. You are a poor soul looking for relief.
You feel the pain of others. But I’ve gone beyond it. I am empathic, not sympatric. You are trapped in your own weakness.
You never developed cruelty. You are trapped in kindness.

You know some things about the vastness of my spirit. So… you lost your genius debate, so you come back at me with this, my philosophy.

No argument, except that I should be cruel, that I’m pitiful. Present your arguments like a philosopher.

You decide.
Remain a victim of another’s consent, or liberate yourself.
Why, the fuck, would I care?

I never offered concept for my birth.
So, what?
Grow, the fuck up or stay as you are. I really do not give a shit.
Do, or die…that is the essence of life.
if you wish die…but do not try to convince me that I ought to also want to die.
Do, or die…there is no consent. You feeble minded imbecile.

There are two things I know about you:

1.) Your IQ is higher than 85. That’s like 20 points above mental retardation.

2.) You haven’t been following me for months

The reason I state number 2, is because, I’ve refuted this argument several times in my posting history, and I’ve done so recently:

The argument is this: “It violated all of our consents to be born”

To which I responded: This is like saying the leading cause of death is birth… it’s also the leading cause of life. You cannot have a consent unless you are born in the first place!

Am I really asking you to commit suicide? NO!

So what do we really have here? A person who is confused about who I am and what I say. And what I’ve accomplished.

Huh? Kids!!!

Says the person who says I only win debates in my head against him, who hasn’t even approached ever having a debate with me EVER.

And his sycophant troll ex moderator friend, who has so many issues with objective truth (being labelled). She’s non-binary, as a 40 year old male who walks into women’s bathrooms telling them that she’s a 15 year ond asain girl (your savior on these boards)

You and said moderator are a joke.

Iambiguous, why don’t you get it over with and debate me in the debate forums?

You look like a coward to the entire boards. And said troll ex-moderator, your mindless and clueless sycophant.

DEBATE ME. Your ex troll moderator won’t, why don’t you try? Seriously. DEBATE ME

Come on, Kid, don’t get this one locked too!! :wink:

More fake news… and now lies.

It’s a metaphor. But actually the post that you banned for for a day for, stating “Ecmandu needs to evaluate his meaning for posting here, ban for 24 hours” was because of a post in the rant section. So you are fake news.

Actually, you know what?

I challenge iambiguous and said ex-moderator to a simultaneous debate.

Two turns for my every one turn. That seems fair.

The person thinks that I don’t know the metaphor is a metaphor… I’d call that attempting to think, or pre-empt, for me… which leaves the remainder of their post as questionable, on the aspects I mentioned.

You!! It’s very simple because it’s in your posting history. You most define yourself by your sexuality, not your psychology or philosophy.

I am the anti-you. I actually care about subjects. This has pissed you off.

Now, with all of your bluster … do you really think you can debate me? Do you think iambiguous (your knight in shining armor) can?

Put your money where your mouth is. I always do.

Conjecture is a boring angle for one to be expected to debate from, and also stagnating of mind… an abhorable ask… this, and any further interaction, is over.

I’m off to unsully my mind.

Yes of course. You know… this almost makes me long for the days of uccisore (who was an ass)… but he’d at least debate me. I’ve grown a lot since my debate with uccisore… I can beat him in that debate now (that assertions are arguments)… fuck that was like 6 years ago.

You and iambiguous bit off more than both of you could chew… so you both sprint away …

Very aristocratic of you two (which seems to be your only defense as you both run)

Conjecture is the key word of said moderator:

Lets understand what said moderator says is conjecture:

Nobody wants their consent violated. So obviously said moderator is sending a signal to existence that they only want their consent violated!!!, Just to stubbornly refute ecmandu!!

GO said moderator!!! What a way to make a splash in existence!!

Said moderator says that it’s only conjecture that men are more threatening to women than women are to men!! Wow! you mean women can actually rape men easier than men can rape women… Yeah, said moderator… way to stick up for the feminists, you’re a hero!! Of course women can do anything better than a man can!!

How about we debate these mere “conjectures”

The Twit has got it wrong again.

Proclaimed thinkers, not thinking, but wrongly conjecturing… ergo dull for me. Further posts to be ignored.

[/quote]

1.) Your IQ is higher than 85. That’s like 20 points above mental retardation…
[/quote]
That’s hearsay.

[/quote]

The reason I state number 2, is because, I’ve refuted this argument several times in my posting history, and I’ve done so recently:

[/quote]
Primordial sin…check.

Born into sin…check.

Another Messiah…check.
Come to save mankind from itself…check.

1.) Your IQ is higher than 85. That’s like 20 points above mental retardation…
[/quote]
That’s hearsay.

[/quote]

[/quote]
Primordial sin…check.

Born into sin…check.

Another Messiah…check.
Come to save mankind from itself…check.
[/quote]
Ecmandu replied:

I’m going to put this to you very simply. I have no interest in saving anyone but myself. This is what comes up though, if you can’t figure out how to save everyone, you can’t save yourself. So I"m like “FUCK!” “I have to save all that shit too, for ME to be saved?” “FUCK!”