Absolute Randomness

:laughing:

A miniature Wookiee?

Be careful man, it will bite your ankle. :sunglasses:

I don’t know what it has been lately, when I have some extra money lately I’ve been craving smoked oysters and mussels. I can’t get enough of them. :slight_smile:

I really like shrimp, oysters, and mussels.

I have a final exam next week and after that I will officially pass my first year at college. After that I just got a year and a half to go where I’ll finally be a career professional or what is called lower middle class. [Assuming economic collapse, civil war, and world war doesn’t consume the United States first. :laughing: ]

I’ll finally be able to financially afford high priced American pussy, I can’t wait to financially afford some random twenty something year old pussy, it’s been a dream of mine for some time now. It will be like shooting fish out of a barrel of water. :sunglasses: I’m so thankful to be on a school financial scholarship because I wouldn’t be able to attend college without it. :slight_smile:

That whole voice chat thing:

voca.ro/1wN4P7ueG1a

Carpenter cam, episode 11; Trex aluminum rail system and decking

streamable.com/d47yt

voca.ro/529ZR2v0Drf

voca.ro/2ztZ06CL4Ty

vocaroo.com/7mRBsbDw6XC

I knew something wasn’t right about those clips… so I searched the box and… behold…

the biscuits

streamable.com/x9zxj

You learn something new everyday.

voca.ro/aoTVTUbrZgf

Hold up that audio goes nutts at 5 min…

Gimme a sec

voca.ro/2G7jhablQAw

voca.ro/3j0U6ROXm4B

voca.ro/3zURaFfQmbP

voca.ro/5B8AkwBdFEN

Carpenter cam, episode 23; progress report on Trex aluminum rail system and decking.

streamable.com/29fzg

I can’t even drink a few beers and sing some bluegrass without the goddamn mexicans getting in my shit.

voca.ro/3JjP5iQ6xoS

… and I taaake my daughter home

[unintelligeable hillbilly vernacular]

gonna skidum on down doomay
gonna skidum on down doomay

Looks like it is coming along nicely.