Hebrew Man in the Land of Halloween... "An American Snag"

This is my post on Jewishness, and I’ll keep it very simple:

There are non-jews who have suffered WAY MORE than any jewish person can even begin to comprehend. I’m one of them.

I hate the propaganda of the holocaust… yes I know that nazis experimented on you by laying you on a table and dissecting you for several years without anesthesia. You jews have no fucking clue what real suffering is.

And another thing… apologize for your fucking book.

Im sorry you are sick. Ive always felt sympathy with your will to be king of truth but your ignorance is also astonishing. Maybe the pain is the ignorance.

Maybe “you” should apologize for translating the book half heartedly (like an idiot), using secrets you don’t know the meaning of and being clumsy with them. Apologize to yourself, I mean.

Oh its not my book, by the way.

Once and for all I am not an observing Jew, and I am not accepted as a Jew by Jewish law; my father is Jewish by Jewish law, and yet he was also not raised with the religion and does not speak Hebrew. Just so that people know how much “Jewish Power” I have; none other than my insights and good will toward my ancestors people, without which I would have no soul.

However, having never identified as a Jew or with Jews,after 9-11 and the muslim migrations, whether one is Jewish or not began to have consequences. Too enough people identified me as a Jew, without ever having spoken to me about it or asked me about it.

Only then did I become interested in: what is this Jewishness, what is this weird evil or good but very much relevant lineage?
I used my mind to become acquainted with it and still am becoming acquainted with its after many years, this silly thread of mine is evidence of my absolutely not having gathered a position about it and your idiotic insult was, I suppose, to be expected.

The depths of existential misery dont always lead to self-reflection. You require infinite mirrors, I believe one is more appropriate.

But once again this points to the value of doing something magnanimous - well Spielberg did make up, or did well by making Lincoln. That was actually a very good film.

Something of that nature, but of a higher order.

The Coen Brothers do make up for Spielberg.
Actually they are perhaps as great as Freud, even though their scope and impact may not be as fundamental.
Still, a real Jew would have known what to say to Ecman probably; Jews are bold like that.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c[/youtube]

Me, Im just a Lithuanian-Dutch kid in the end. But I do admire my ancestors rather than that I despise them which people have tried to teach me. I don’t know why someone would ever do that, try to get someone to hate his ancestors. You’re crazy if you want to go there, and you definitely do not know what suffering is.

Fixed,

The jews have a narrative of persecution, while they have been the thrivers. And they feel “catholic guilt” from this.

Let’s understand this a little deeper:

Consent violation is the only evil in existence. The jewish book never states this… why? because it disproves their god.

Same with the christians and the hindus.

There are people who have suffered WAY MORE than jews on this earth. The jewish narrative is demonstrably false, and their books are demonstrably false.

You haven’t read it in the language it was intended to be read.

Supposedly it is a coded matrix which can be read backwards and vertically and reveal much deeper layers of meaning. I know from experience it is highly benevolent and sweet, I know this from the small bits Ive slowly learned to process, but it gets very angry, of course, when those it tries to protect are at risk. I can imagine that. I don’t know what is bad about protecting ones people and I do not know what is reasonable about trying to translate a book of magical arrangement of characters in the superficial shape of a narrative into a plain old story.

In as far as my studies of historical Judaism have taught me, it is clearly the Hasidim and the other well dressed ones who get most out of it - they simply have vowed the most truthful vow, and vow it every day - they are, for better or worse, people of their people. Thats how you “win at life”. Evidently.

And Jews have been excellent at receiving consent by simply being interesting and intellectually fruitful. They’ve given power but never enforced their book on anyone.

To the post I made above this: This reply is insane.

It’s very simple, contribute this or that, but did you speak truth? The jews did not speak truth. Neither did the hindus, the muslims, the christians, the sikhs, the buddhists, … The deepest truth of existence is that nobody wants their consent violated EVER. The problem with this revealed truth is that it obliterates these godlike figures into obscurity.

The posts I make on these boards to this regard are not ambiguous. These people all fucked up.

Why am I on this forum with such people as you…

I too am sort of insane, Ive needed a place where one can use ones intelligence and anger at the same time.

Something to hammer on.
I did hammer on others indiscriminately as well. I was never quite as far gone as you, Ecman, though. I don’t know what to say.

I’m not trying to denigrate you anymore than just giving people the power to define their false gods. Once they define these, they realize that they’re their own gods. Lots of people are scared of this! Yes. No god has stated the obvious, that nobody wants their consent violated, now what are you going to do about it? It’s a good question!

A selfie?

Finally dared to reveal your face.

I don’t think you’ve read the book, let alone in Hebrew, so it seems you are lying and I don’t like that. Apologize.

Furthermore, and en passant,

“Nobody wants their consent violated”, or “no one wants what they don’t want”.

Aristotle said that simpler:
“A” = “A”.

Oh, ha-ha-ha. :sunglasses:

I’m not the one glorifying Jewishness or zionism here, that would be you Fixed.

Well, you look, um, handsome.

Your posts do make more sense now that I know your face.

Lame post, it’s what I would come to expect from you. No substance or arguments, just personal attacks instead.

“Handsome” is an attack now?

You snowflakes…

I was trying to be polite, dude.

Should be happy Fixed, Carleas removed the image. Can’t criticize, mock, or question God’s chosen group of psychopaths that want to enslave and destroy the planet for themselves. [The real supremacists if there are any concerning the definition of the word.]

Yeah right. You just got flustered.

You suck at baiting people. :sunglasses:

Well, good luck anyway.