The Philosophers

youtube.com/watch?v=pbRUTHGLu9s

The sacredness of contract.

This is what makes Capitalism so lofty -
no one asks you to trust them at face value. Trust as a very severe thing is honoured, created only by ritual of some formal agreement. Be it by law or by a family code, there is a pervasive understanding that there is something like a word that is a bond.

On the contrary. I feel the yogis make the mountains unwholesome and would like to smoke them out. The cows are cool. How the fuck did they even get there?

Try staring down a bull on a narrow path.

Is it possible the yogis first got there and then evolved into cows?
They are both vegetarian species after all.

As we speak, the lord Jupiter is ingressing into the kingdom of Capricorn and joining here the lords Pluto and Saturn and the lady Venus.

Pluto has been in Capricorn since the end of 2008. You’ll remember the elections and the financial upheavals. That November is archetypical for the last stand of the age of Capricorn.
At that very moment, Jupiter was also in Capricorn.

Since then he has made his 12 year path through the Zodiac and when he arrived in Virgo, philosophers wised up and created the Jupiter Calendar.

Now, once Jupiter moves out of Capricorn into Aquarius on December 19 2020, he will do so virtually simultaneously with Saturn.

Epilogue

Greed is good.
In Chinese, “rice”=“meal”.

I gather that his desire to copulate with his own mother and replace the shame of his father that he universalized into a universal psychosis is something you can relate to?

Aegean, you know, with all due politeness,

Who the hell says copulate?

Oh sorry…right.
I forgot who I was around.

Fuck.
Freud wanted to fuck his own mother and replace his shameful father.
Avid cocaine user. It is said he…FUCKED his sister-in-law, instead.
Some have speculated that his shame about his daddy, was due to an incident where he gave way to goy…or that his father sexually abused him.
The entire family was sexually degenerate. Typical of the chosen ones that have given up their Judaic, faith.
A mind that could think of fucking his own mother, was not a healthy one.

Yeah that’s a lot better.

Lol. Copulate. With the -type females. No not even the. With - type females.

Blegh lol.

Hahahahahahaha

This is why caste-systems will always exist - untouchable human filth exemplified in this flaccid quasi entity which now disgraces the name “Aegean” as he has soiled so many names, will always attempt to creep up to approach some form of actual being.

It is a cell without a core; all that it is is membrane, responsiveness, neurosis. Look at how it types.

I suppose your attempts to congregate with it on its own level are to be lauded as a charitable kind of initiative. But… wash your hands.

So much unnecessary gibberish to say he doesn’t like me.

Pretention thou name is …Iakob.

Value is the wrong term, boy.
You used it for effect.
It is inappropriate when speaking of lifeless matter to use words that imply consciousness and intent.
You are no Nietzsche. Nietzsche, the way you’ve inflated him in your adolescent impressionable psychology, is not Nietzsche.
You are just a man who wants to prove to his family that he is not insane, and worthless.

Id say “begone slave” but you don’t even make a proper slave. Just no qualities at all.
Anyway, this will be the last attention I grant you today. Savour it.

One day you’ll know.
What a delusional clown you are.
ILP is perfect, for your kind.
Where else will your self-proclaimed ‘greatness’ not be laughed to silence, but in a circus, where laughter is the norm?
Chosen one.

I love how you post, pilling your idiocy, and then you edit it all away, before it becomes obvious.

A moron who comes to ILP to declare himself some kind of world changing prophet…is truly delusional.

Do you know how much laughter you gave me over the years?
Thank you clown.
Loved the vids.
So deep and full of profound meaning…for the few chosen ones.

It is not entirely without value, the chandala’s appearance here to try and touch VO, as it shows the power of this philosophy. Which other philosophy causes such passions? None.

Not since Ancient Greece did philosophy cause such a stir in people that they cant resist agitating on its account.

Ha!!
How much shit are you full of, boy?

You agitate with your pompous underserving arrogance, and your grandiosity, begging pleasing for attention…imbecile.
Your philosophy is a repackaged word-salad with no nutritional value…only innuendoes, the ‘few gifted ones’, can appreciate.
You, in short, are a joke…so ILP is perfect for you.

I thought I would not be receiving your glorious offering of attention, oh master of mental masturbation.

You covet, boy…you covet what you fail to produce.
You need. Need/desire drowns you in self0indulgent idiocy.
That makes you a bad thinker.

Here’s how VO works as a selecting and organizing, ranking mechanism;

All except true philosophic royalty are threatened by it.
The relatively noble seek to challenge it and in the process learn much about themselves, are ennobled and rise, not to the top but to positions of philosophic aristocracy nonetheless.
The ignoble seek to refute it by throwing feces, and thereby reveal their ignobility, and get locked at the bottom.
The ordinary, un philosophic simply enact the principle, are neither ennobled nor disgraced, and sit comfortably atop he lowest layer and below the relatively noble-and-rising.

It actually works. I know its annoying if you’re not a lord, but …c’est la vie.

Show me clown.
What has VO accomplished, other than seduce a few imbeciles you flatter and inflate into sycophants.
You are a joke.
do you understand?