Pedro's Corner

Ese negro coronó!

Yeah no but see? The Netherlands even gets deep inside the eyes. That you escaped it somehow speaks a great many things of your line.

Oh…

[tab]

[/tab]

But yea the Netherlands does creep in the eye and indeed my line allowed me to escape it.

I did go through a lot of trouble to fundamentally escape it.
A lot of things I did make sense in these terms.

He did see the weakness that our status as nato puppy instilled.

Achilles

Odysseus

By the way these memes work. I advise against deleting them once you’ve posted them. None of them are anywhere in the vicinity of unworthy of the minds at work here.

Goddamnit fuck these memes are funny. Goddamn fuck. This fucking internets.

20191202_195129.jpg

via Imgflip Meme Generator

aYJ3G99Z_700w_0.jpg

That rice was delicious. But after about 3 or 4 hours it leaves an aftertaste, that is not abrasive but not pleasent. As if the revenge of the lentils. For taking their goo.

Maybe it’s the cigarettes. I gotta stop smoking.

Sorry for not responding, (obviously glee, I told you mixed with sympathies for the plight of having o figure out a way to eat lentils with rice the does justice to lentils) this was one of those days, Moon is I suppose in Pisces now where yesterday still in Aquarius, where it is less dark for me - here, with Neptune, it is truly very much slow and deep water, filled with bizarre and cold creatures, but yet one is always close to the truth. Not necessarily capable of dealing with it as much as enduring it with grace and just being in the face of whatever.

You have made several good points recently which I am processing in my writing. Its not so bad to say it, people don’t know it. People don’t love Nietzsche enough to know how to read Pezeric. But no matter its lyrics imperic.

Talk about an addiction.

So you think a couple candy bar wrappers is insignificant? Systemic of a messed up planet. Capitalism sucks. Bought a product 6 years ago, even the company itself doesn’t support replacement parts. Messed up waste begins with candy wrappers, single use items and you think capitalism is grand? or do you take sarcasm too far?

Fixed, Jakob, or who ever. I got an axe and a grinding wheel to make it sharp.

Yo mamma.

I don’t got no more time for you