Pedro's Corner

They would laugh their panties off.

Well yeah, l got that. I mean that point is well made. Colombians are loco.
It is this aspect I know. That guy, Jose Juan Delgado or “Gosse van der Maessen” as his new folks dubbed him, was the meanest fucker I knew, which is how I learned to fight.

Well yes at first, but then the creepiness of these stares, the hollow panic… no?

That IS what they would be laughing at.

He would go up to a guy who had threatened him and take him down and have him beg for mercy. He was a small kid but he was very well coordinated. Extremely good football player, which is how I spent most of my days.

That and the sympathy for the negro metido ahi.

lol

Yeah. Colombians have a keen understanding for the deepest implications of a threat. They are not laughing.

wait

Probably Venezuelans are the only people Colombians laugh at. We melt eachother very effectively when we aren’t robbing eachother.

Ese negro coronó!

Yeah no but see? The Netherlands even gets deep inside the eyes. That you escaped it somehow speaks a great many things of your line.

Oh…

[tab]

[/tab]

But yea the Netherlands does creep in the eye and indeed my line allowed me to escape it.

I did go through a lot of trouble to fundamentally escape it.
A lot of things I did make sense in these terms.

He did see the weakness that our status as nato puppy instilled.

Achilles

Odysseus

By the way these memes work. I advise against deleting them once you’ve posted them. None of them are anywhere in the vicinity of unworthy of the minds at work here.

Goddamnit fuck these memes are funny. Goddamn fuck. This fucking internets.

20191202_195129.jpg