Pedro's Corner

Why that graphic novel took 2 hours to make I will never know.

I wonder if Nietzsche could cook.

Probably not, he would have written about it at least once.

Thats the difference then, the century that lies between us. What men have learned.

Medellin is interesting to me since the days I followed Colombian football.
Have you ever set foot across the border?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78oLAPZsDDw[/youtube]

nah.

I wanna see Cartagena though

Perhaps you can make philosophical points more often using memes. People generally don’t take as much time seeking the implications of your phrases as they would have to to keep up with anything serious, the meme might explode you know, the aphorisms.

Barranquilla

Maybe, that’s a point.

More often I think, fuck 'em.

To the brave the gates.

That looks pretty good.

Im always an inland-man. Massif Central in France, the Bavarian valleys in Germany, in the US the dusty central states, though I haven’t spent much time there.

Yeah but if there is Quantum Mechanics, its memes.

I actually mean this -
the place in which there is most true uncertainty in how hadrons will behave in terms of each other is the mind, especially when hooked into the giant electropsychic internet.

9gag is structurally the only place on the internet that undividedly gives me what one calls “hope” - faith in the future. Of mankind.

I consider myself pretty smart compared to my peers but what the children unleash on the internet in their good faith has a sharpness Ive never seen.

20191202_192548.jpg

Medellin is some dark shit.

If you make it there, you are truly a G.

Nice. Thats a good picture.

From when photography still actually stole some soul now and then.

Well I know and thats the reason why such spirit is there that Im intrigued, same shit as Venezuela on the large but very different obviously, but I wouldn’t be saying this in the 90s.

I think a lot has changed. But obviously I don’t know. I feel Colombia is a country I understand though, because I grew up with a Colombian and went through the shit he went through about being adopted and obsessed with his culture, though I couldn’t help him with it which was extremely frustrating. But though this I got a psychic impression of the country which I don’t have yet with Venezuela.