Absolute Randomness

She’s right, there isn’t much of a middle class anymore. There’s only the very wealthy and the very poor with an extremely small middle class in between. The poor anymore in the United States makes up the biggest class of the three.

Everybody will be incentivized to revolt when the entire nation economically collapses. It will be enough to get people off their couches especially when they can no longer afford internet or television to keep them sedated. :sunglasses:

Also this, “Bakunin: Marx is a degenerate Jew and pawn of the Rothschild banking empire.”

i like bakunin, but he was a naive anarchist who ultimately got pwned by marx. so of course he’s going to call marx’s insistence on the centralized state and proletarian dictatorship to prevent the re-establishment of the old capitalist order directly after it’s dissolution, ‘just another form of oppression’, and even a… gasp… conspiracy. most anarchists believe in some silly notion of a spontaneous order materializing out of a revolution. no way, bro. never happen. you gotta have appointed ranks and a highly structured governing body in place for it to work. only much later might this centralized governing body be unnecessary, but i doubt it. the ‘withering away of the state’ is a bit overly optimistic. remember, man is an inherently despicable creature who will not hesitate to figure out a way to get another guy to mow his lawn for free.

It’s not what this guy is saying that’s so good. He’s just rambling toward something he thinks is a profound point. It’s how he talks, his tone, spacing and pace, that’s so great. At least to me. Like just listening to him talk totally relaxes me. Seriously, listen to him. It’s like getting a linguistic massage or something. Even the nasally thing with his voice is perfect.

youtu.be/tlQi3FJ1Hfo

This dude’s voice is phonohypnotic man. I’ve watched the video like four times back to back. Holy shit.

He’s talking far too slow for my liking.

I feel the need to prod him, to speed him up.

omg you guyz… it’s Mikey!!

youtu.be/awxKogTKyHA

The only Asian philosophy I find remotely interesting is pre-Confucian Chinese legalism, everything else I have no interest in whatsoever.

“The world is an illusion, nothing is real, our own selves isn’t real, and we should just meditate under a tree for spiritual Nirvana man.”

Uh-huh, and that reaffirms what exactly? What good is any of that exactly? Sounds like a bunch of contrived bullshit if you ask me. It’s the kind of people talking about abandoning this world for the pleasures and happiness of the spiritual world thereafter, you just have to die to get there. That sort of thinking has always striked me as self defeating and pointless.

I don’t care about the otherworldly, I’m a worldly philosopher of this world we live in here and now in the present.

Who the fuck is this Mikey? Why does he look and sound like a homo?

streamable.com/80mz4

:laughing:

A miniature Wookiee?

Be careful man, it will bite your ankle. :sunglasses:

I don’t know what it has been lately, when I have some extra money lately I’ve been craving smoked oysters and mussels. I can’t get enough of them. :slight_smile:

I really like shrimp, oysters, and mussels.

I have a final exam next week and after that I will officially pass my first year at college. After that I just got a year and a half to go where I’ll finally be a career professional or what is called lower middle class. [Assuming economic collapse, civil war, and world war doesn’t consume the United States first. :laughing: ]

I’ll finally be able to financially afford high priced American pussy, I can’t wait to financially afford some random twenty something year old pussy, it’s been a dream of mine for some time now. It will be like shooting fish out of a barrel of water. :sunglasses: I’m so thankful to be on a school financial scholarship because I wouldn’t be able to attend college without it. :slight_smile:

That whole voice chat thing:

voca.ro/1wN4P7ueG1a

Carpenter cam, episode 11; Trex aluminum rail system and decking

streamable.com/d47yt

voca.ro/529ZR2v0Drf

voca.ro/2ztZ06CL4Ty

vocaroo.com/7mRBsbDw6XC

I knew something wasn’t right about those clips… so I searched the box and… behold…

the biscuits

streamable.com/x9zxj

You learn something new everyday.