The Philosophers

Zoot Allures has hit upon the kit of neo-nazism, and probably nazism as a conscious subjective experience itself. First, apocalypse must be accepted. Which hits upon the point I made a while ago, that Nazism is a simple off-shoot of fanatic catholicism (here catholicism in the sense we today use islamicism). Not only accepted, but desired. Unlike communists though, the nazi doesn’t then take it upon himself to actually produce the downfall, for that would be a betrayal of the faith. Also by not producing it themselves, they like to think they are staking out a position of on high, a snarky understanding that sees the true gold at the center from which “society” is created, the “christian” society they unwittingly will, a society in the service of the fanatic Catholic God, and from which they can design the “truth.” Apocalypse here is not simply a means to an end, it is itself a transfigurative religous event.

In the end, the “golden society” is simply an excuse before their still Christian God (which they need for sustenance) for their sexual bliss at the apocalypse itself. No other apocalyptician can own apocalypse so well, for only here is it endorsed by a God.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwbI9IY9Roo[/youtube]

If Plato is bad, just try to imagine if an Aristotelian fanaticism took hold.

You ve got a nose for such things.

Also, because the modern nazi doesn’t even have the power to produce the downfall. All they can do is wait for the miracle to come.
Your attributions seem highly accurate.

This is all really good, evidence of its truth oozes down the walls of this forum.
There is none of our cold philosophic-military apprehension in them, only overheated yearning.

What do you think these neo-apocalyptophiles expect? That there will come a call from some command centre inviting them to lend themselves to an already organized coup d’état?
Because there never has been a single sentence from any board-nazoid suggesting any preparations exist - fittingly, as nazis were indeed used to waiting for commands, keeping any intellectual activity they might have to themselves.

Sturm und Drang in the truest sense. Drang means what it sounds like. A pressure born of frustration, a powerful yet nagging drift.

“What do you think these neo-apocalyptophiles expect? That there will come a call from some command centre inviting them to lend themselves to an already organized coup d’état?”

For this, we must look toward that other surviving branch of Nazism, Islamicism (as we know it today). This is the playbook they look to. Having come upon it already created, they afford themselves an added measure of calm and distance. It’s really more for recruitment. One suspects the ISIS cocaroach was a test run.

But you are right. Neo-nazis themselves pose very little threat. Frustrated Eastern European faggots in basements hoping, pining, madly designing while turning their (logically obvious) frustration into further sexual feverishness to cloud the powerlessness. It ties in though, to other things.

The actual Nazis, if by this we take to mean the ones with actual power and ambition.

Greta.

This is an age where mythos are being created. In this Zizek is correct: the more this fact is denied, the more it is the center of the battle.

I guess it was stupid of us to think Nazis would just give up and fade into nothingness. They were plotting in their slimy cockroachy ways.

One way in which they got us?

The same way they got Patton. We believed there was even a shred of European in them.

For saying that last thing, I might be condemned to eternal damnation.

For they killed our true and only brothers.

In short, there will be no coup d’état. The call is to await a fait accompli.

“woke”

This possibly accounts for the speed which Capable noted.

It is only the speed of a military offensive.

One trick is: if the “golden state” is here, the apocalypse must already have happened.

In this, they have benefited from mysticism and metaphysics, which allows to imagine the apocalypse in a non-physical dimension.

What they seek to destroy is human spirit, as it is human spirit that torments them.

That is a remarkable observation.

This then, is the same as the reason why VO or VL did not yet exist.

Because it is the tormenting human spirit made formal, inevitable, absolute.

(the same subject as the opening of my last post to Silhouette - $)

Part of this is simply the fact that so much of their methodry was adopted by the conquering US when they took that prize, the German scientists.
We were too greedy to give them to nothingness.
And one would argue, necessarily so, as there was another giant victor waiting to snatch them up.

That billions of humans stand there in adoration of a damaged, hallucinating child, relishing the insults she spits in their faces, “yea we are guilty, rotten, now we hear Truth!” is itself the apocalypse. The fucking trumpets.

There is something darker to Greta. Which I know from being closer to these young mummies than most developed thinkers.

But that is the entry, indeed, the trumpet.

Curiously, while the 90’s gave us rap, or the ascension of rap, it also gave us the doorway by which nazis would ultimately be alowed to prance in with their faggot prancing.

For it was an old science to them, self-loathing, and a simple thing to manipulate.

Oh indeed, there is something darker than Id even attempt to elucidate if I had a grasp on it.

I have had the luxury of being able to seclude, meaning no newspapers, no tv, no talking people around me, so Ive just not sought out this monstrous apparition, knowing full well she represents he very darkest bunghole humanity has on offer.

I had already been astonished by the weaknesses of the modern mind, so the fact that Greta was embraced by the great oligarchs already guaranteed that the masses would fall at her feet.