There is no such thing as love or romance.

Honestly us men are just happy or content to have some poon to pound before falling asleep at night and then having that same poon making us breakfast in the morning where afterwards pounding the snatch once again before going to work. Men are easily made happy in contrast to women, or at least I am anyways. :laughing:

Rare are the women and men who stay in their right mind when desire announces itself.
Married men emanate the evident power of having been able to attract a life-mate. Biology is programmed to select for such clues.
Reason is overruled by lust, which is the strong arm of that more ancient reason, to get ones DNA perpetuated.
Our DNA is doing most of our thinking. Our brain is the engine, not the idea-generator.

Which excuses them to act like giant disrespectful bitches and hookers everywhere? Got it. :laughing:

…a typical man, then? Nothing wrong with that setup, if all involved are content with it, and that’s what matters most… what setup is preferable, at that time, as it might change over time when that setup stops serving it’s initial purpose.

I just know that that’s not for me… a Scorpio thing perhaps?

Each to their own…

Isn’t it obvious, 90% of the most attractive types are “taken” already, yes?

Those who are most attractive, men or women, have the highest competition to get to them.

Yeah… they marry young, in their early to mid-20s, and then make like their available when the drudgery and boredom of their marriage sets in… that’s not to say they’ve stopped loving their wife, but that they want to experience the newness of a relationship again. Hey, if it works for some…

That is undeniably true, and all sounds very tiring. Some definitely enjoy the attention and being fought over, and some don’t… though I met an unattractive engaged lady, who’s attractive fiancé was marrying her for that reason… because he thought she would be faithful by default, but that first day we met her, she told us that she knew he was marrying her for that reason but that little did he know she was sleeping with a different guy or two most nights but he could never find out because he would leave her. I think she did it to spite him, to show herself that other men wanted her, despite what he thought.

Modern Woman.

She only loves me for my money, occupation, social influence, property, bank account, and wallet, she calls this sexual usury love or romance. I bend her over on the bed and slide a credit card between her legs, in her wet hole I make my biological deposit within financial exchange where her internal lubricant greases my ball sack on the bed. She tells me that she’ll love me no matter what but I know this is untrue upon becoming financially bankrupt.

I’m out of cash on hand where I need to go to the local ATM machine for the vaginal promise land.

Come on baby, take me to the vaginal promise land, look here, I have ample amounts of abundant cash on hand!

Am I financially solvent enough for you, here’s my yearly income statement as proof!

I see the dollar signs in her eyes and that is the only way I can get access between her thighs. I pull up a credit card key pad and hook it up to her clitoris, as I push the buttons it stimulates upon climax.

I want to slap her on the ass but she says that I must be of a very particular specific socio-economic class.

I want her to like me for just being me, but she keeps insisting how love or romance is not free proclaiming that I must pay an adequate sized fee.

Come on baby, I’m just looking for some warmth all alone here by myself, why does it always have to come down to economic individual self worth?

Upon bending her naked body and ass over the bed as I cop a feel on her breasts, she turned around to me with a smile happily, “My love is not free for it is only to rent and own with additional fees. I accept Mastercard, VISA, traveler’s checks, cash, and Bitcoin. If I should ever become impregnated by you I fully expect a diamond ring on my finger per sexual contract and with the children I will own the household as I linger.”

I felt like I was buying livestock or a stubborn mule ass as part of the sexual financial negotiations, but in the end I just wanted to get my dick wet. Having an understanding of each other holding her naked ass with both of my hands with the sexual contract in mind I was all set.

As the sexual intercourse proceeded she kept yelling moaning out upon orgasming, love me, love me! All I could think to myself is that with this hooker or prostitute overtime there will be an endless amount of additional fees.

Upon reflection of future marriage with this prostitute I am merely buying, financially completing, and purchasing the final deed of sexual property which she could end randomly at any time. Why can’t I afford her physical and mental affections on a basic dime!?

Well, there’s the female mirror image summation of all men, focusing on their just wanting pussy and submissive servants and beautiful arm candy.

You both need to recognize that your habits and unresolved issues keep drawing you to people who reinforce your ideas of the opposite sex.

I mean, I find most people not interesting enough to spend time with. Too normal. Habit-like, plastic.

But the feminists who see only men in the mirror box to which you see women

and you

have limited experience you are making rules out of.

IOW poor science, and poor intuition and running on your imprinting.

You present yourself, both sides, as more or less content to sit in your judgment and hatred.

It takes real courage to admit, at least to yourself, your own heart break.

If you haven’t learned anything from empty headed daddies running things out there, it should at least be this…pretending you don’t care hasn’t done anyone any good.

Dark…dark…and partly correct.
Love and romance exist…but not in the way they’ve been marketed.
Love, is lust, between male and female, and agape when between friends.
Romance is for girls…a way of justifying their submission to lust. Flirting is a negotiation, as someone smarter than me said.
German Romanticism includes Schopenhauer, and Nietzsche…ironically explaining his appeal among young males that refuse to grow up.
The prose. So beautiful. The psychological isnights…so feminine.
Like me.

Interview With A Modern Woman :laughing: :sunglasses:

Part One
voca.ro/2NJoWYNhvEh

Part two
voca.ro/iPDLZ8cM2qI

Everybody tryna get love and appreciation for who they really are, but you don’t even fucking know who you are.
There’s nothing in there.
Echoooo… oo oo … ooo… …
throws rock
listens

TONK

All style…no substance.

It is describing itself.
“Nothing in there”.
I’ll take its word on it. I wont even look.

Not gonna do this song and dance with you again ya toots.
I’ve got toys to deliver.
Ho ho ho.

And yet…here you are dancing for my attentions.

Toys for girls and boys, include you?
'Cause you’re plastic and empty. always trying to make children play with it.

I see you’re skipping that whole “oh, do I know you??” part of the process this time.
It is good to see people evolve, even in their old, old age.

Anyway, I am not dancing. Just tapping to the beat.

Watch out folks, we got an old girl coming in the thread full of piss and vinegar. Be careful as she is ferocious and dangerous where she might bite your ankle off.

I’m very connected to myself knowing who I am, I assure you I’m indeed not suffering from an identity crisis despite what the recent yahoos might be saying.

Giddy like a school boy.
The transformation is remarkable.
From brooding dark doomsday prophet, to excited schoolgirl, happy to make fun and pull hair and run away giggling.

I think this is the real you. The other is a cover. A mask…like Joker’s. Painted on grimace.

I’m so glad you’ve taken an interest in me but at the same time it’s kinda weird and gay.

Old girl eh? Ouch.