Do you ever look at your own personal individual evolution?

In exactly seven minutes after you read this post, you will look out your window and see a Chinese food delivery man standing on the corner. You will exit the building, approach the man, and take from him a box that does not contain egg noodles. You will then go to library and sit on the second bench to the left of the entry door. Keep your phone on and await further instructions.

I’ve seen my ideas from here out in the public domain… can’t say I’m happy about it. My Art tutors did the same thing to some of us, in stealing our ideas and designs for industry, and having to see the logos etc. we worked hard to create, being used on consumer goods and big brands… was the main reason I stopped designing, and went into managing processes instead.

This site is definitely under observation, and who knows what other personal SM, SN, and Accounts of ours’ are being monitored or bugged?

No, I’m a statist and fascist. I like the idea of a centrally planned and managed nation state.

It’s just that I despise the current hyper crony capitalist Jewish and zionist American state that we live in now controlled by Israeli firsters.

On the same side? :laughing:

You’re not even in the same league as me with your shabbos goy Trump.

It’s clear you know nothing of market economics as you’ve made no posts or comments on my thread devoted entirely to the subject. Unlike many people I study both philosophy and economics combined together.

Thinkers and Intellectuals seek-out philosophy and philosophers, because in the end, humanity is stupid and need ideological leadership. People don’t need to be conscious of it, or aware, but it happens nevertheless.

Good philosophy is an ‘embarrassing’ endeavor. It unmasks, disrobes, and reveals the nakedness of humanity, inside and out.

After philosophy, no ounce of body or mind is unknown.

So after you suck the mystery out of life, you have to redeposit some back into it. This is when the Creative aspect begins (Occultism).

:laughing: :sunglasses:

I want Wonton soup or nothing at all. :laughing:

If I don’t get that soup I hand the Chinese man the exploding cellphone in their delivery car, there will be no exceptions. :sunglasses:

All of it is bugged, you can be sure of that, and by several independent powers, it all feeds directly into data mining and processing mainframes. Literally everything you say in he vicinity of a phone is recorded and offered to various buyers, along with automatically being used to select advertisements to appear around you.
Ive had so much of my work stolen when I was working in tv, concepts for commercials I wrote down on my computer just showed up on tv some time later, concepts for tv shows were taken and used with success, yeah thats how it goes. Also some musical ideas have been stolen the past years.

I was both flattered and shocked at first. But with political ideas its different, I am mostly honoured, as I write in service to the Earth and I enjoy the power. Most men my age lead trivial slave-lives. I command.

All nation states are centrally planned and managed.

Lol, no our leagues are very different.
Each degree up you learn some of the jokes played on you on lower rungs.

Well dude, you could like, write out some theories or something next to these graphs you’re posting.
I don’t really do “picture books”.

I plan on eventually writing a thread of how I think things are all going to go down. It’s on my to do list. Picture books? It’s called technical economic analysis of raw data in real time. You would know that if you were able to read them. I’ve been teaching myself how to read them the last ten years now.

Just wait until you find out the joke those on the lower rungs of society have planned for those on the upper portion of the economic ladder when all of this really begins to fall apart. Won’t be funny or much fun for those on the top, I can assure you of that. :sunglasses:

You know, there is something about calling people garbage, useless, disposable, and worthless their entire lives that causes them to become psychotic instantaneously overnight, now imagine that with a collapsed society multiplied several thousand times over. :laughing: :sunglasses:

Somehow I seem to feel a lack of assurance.

I don’t know why you think I don’t know this. This is why I said we are on the same side. Fine, so were not on the same side. Still you’ll be fighting against my enemies whether you like it or not. Israel will be fighting on your side, whether you realize it or not. (You clearly don’t know much about the Israeli political divide)

Anyway, good for you youre studying. Ill wait on your expert analysis of the charts and your prognostications of the economic future of us all.

Whether or not you take that at face value means nothing to me, this sort of social, political, and economic environment has played out endless times throughout human history where it always ends the same for those that turn their noses against the majority of people having the same convoluted opinions such as yourself.

Israel and Jews are on our side? Oh, this I got to hear! :laughing: :mrgreen:

Tell me how Jews, Israelis, and a whole host of Jewish international banking cartels are fighting for the good of humanity Fixed. Make me want to believe you! :laughing:

I really could use the humor tonight but to be polite I’ll hear you out first. :sunglasses:

Very informative, thanks… I cannot recall what my strategy was when I did play, but I’m sure something will come to me, when I (re)start.

I’m glad I’m not a politician right now… to have to be the fall-guy for, and navigate through, the current state of Home and Away affairs… but some I know thrive on the prospect of that.

Well you atsed my opinion.

For just restarting, I would say: forget strategy. Focus on tactics. Develop and protect your peices asap, keep as neat a pawn formation as possible, and try to assert as much control of the center 4 squares as possible.

I remember my pawns being took, which obviously ended badly, for me… but I learned even from that.

OMG ZERO

You want to make a million bucks?!?

I want a cut! 10% ?

Start a series of children’s pop-up books of economic and social collapse, with cartoon images and simple easy-to-read sentences!

I will pledge $500 to this enterprise.

???

Give me your money anyways and I’ll sell you a bridge in New Jersey.

I will pledge also $500 for a bridge in New Jersey, but am slightly more skeptical of the eventual fulfillment of that pledge.

It’s a great deal, the bridge is made out of wood and very sturdy. It’s perfectly legit. :sunglasses: :laughing: