There is no such thing as love or romance.

Iā€™m not that wealthy at all, but thanks for reminding me Iā€™m single :neutral_face: I guess I donā€™t put myself ā€˜out thereā€™ enough to meet any prospective partners, but I guess it ainā€™t going to happen without effort/effort on my part.

Yea, about that mistress thingā€¦ flipping cheek of guys to brazenly ask that of someone, and sometimes the wife agrees, as better he philander with someone theyā€™ve agreed upon than him picking up randomsā€¦ and youā€™d think this kinda thing only happens in the movies.

All of those social arrangements seem terribly complicated, howā€™s that working out for you?

I swear, with professional women of all kinds they just refuse to settle down with any particular guy always chasing that fantasy upper class male day dream of theirs and then when they become old where theyā€™re still single basically become bitter old shrews. The kind of bitter old single ladies you see in a grocery store yelling at everybody, you know those kinds.

We all have confirmation biases, the question is how much. And if we can whittle away at them.

I think it is possible for each side of the divide to know things about the other side they do not know. IOW men can know things about women they do not realize and vice versa. Some of the more perceptive members of each set might know more than individuals on the other side, even about themselves, since people can be unbelievably ignorant about themselves. In fact you almost get punished, growing up, for noticing who you are, what you think, what you feel and why you think and feel these ways.

Just so itā€™s clear, I didnā€™t assume that.

Is there nothing in their persective that they offer you? No insight? Nothing that compliments your strengths?

Well it obviously isnā€™tā€¦ working out for me, because Iā€™ve already statedā€¦ I ainā€™t about that life, so the options that males are putting to meā€¦ are not my ideal, nor do they align with my principles/my inbuilt directives. Just call me I, Robotā€¦ or maybe just perhaps RoboMags.

:laughing:

Is it just about that? about class and money and lifestyle-maintenanceā€¦ because it seems to me that that female demographic are there alreadyā€¦ all by themselves and under their own steam. It is those mistress-seeking men, who married young, and then realise theyā€™re missing out, when they see these self-made females with probably more ideal qualities than in that whom they married. I think thatā€™s a fact.

ā€œThe wise woman patterns her life on the theory and practice of modern banking. She never gives her love, but only lends it on the best security and at the highest rate of interest.ā€ ā€” Toulouse Lautrec

Sounds like an advanced form of prostitution, that author seems honest, transparent, and legit. Thumbs up! :laughing: :sunglasses:

I like how women mask, masquerade, and camouflage their relationship prostitution under concepts like love, romance, prudence, devotion, or fidelity, of course for a man like myself I see straight through all that bullshit where I chuckle at women who think theyā€™re clever enough to out wit me. Sorry, that bullshit facade and pretense doesnā€™t work on me, Iā€™m immune to such deceptions or entrapments. You canā€™t con a con-man, although in my life many women have tried where through experience my mental immunity has only grown stronger because of such.

Iā€™ve become a master at seeing through female bullshit overtime, I am quick and very reactive to see through female bullshit, spin, or deception after years of experiencing it firsthand. Iā€™m very quick to interpret females lying.

I still in my off time however find studying female psychology to be fascinating, I am just about certain that women are the more deceptive gender, theyā€™re just better at masking it more than men are. Women are brutally passive aggressive and I find that very fascinating where I wish there was whole entire studies devoted at looking at that, but of course that isnā€™t PC where it will never happen in any official capacity.

Honestly, I have no positive experiences of women. Most of my experiences with women are mostly negative.

Our own ILP WendyDarling is probably the only single woman I think highly of. Probably the closest thing to a good woman I know of whom I have respect for.

I didnā€™t become so jaded overnight either, long ago when I was a younger man I was quite the romantic or idealist trying to always be the nice guy. Of course as they say, I grew up and outgrew all of that senseless naivety overtime.

What is it with all these women chasing after married men these days? Iā€™m been seeing a lot of that lately in my own neck of the woods. Itā€™s definitely an in built competition thing with women or females competing against each other. Then again the concept of marriage these days along with loyalty seems to have lost all of its original meaning or purpose. This of course comes to no surprise to me whatsoever.

Thatā€™s another thing that fascinates me concerning female psychology or social dynamics, female competition against other females. I often find women will despise one another and yet when theyā€™re occupying the same area they act so nice to one another even when they hate each other looking at themselves as rivals. Thereā€™s that in built female passive aggression once again that I was alluding to earlier.

I swear, if women could get away with it they would stab each other to death all the while smiling saying nice things to one another simultaneously. Female aggression towards other females once again is another fascinating thing for me, I never tire watching all of this as a silent observer.

Women prefer to bet on a tried and true horse than risk themselves with one unproven or unfamiliar.

Men who are happily married are very, very rare, and thus highly desired by women.

A happily married man to a woman, is like a supermodel hottie chick to men.

Proving once again that a majority of women are gold digging whores or prostitutes incapable of any other kind of valuations in men guided by primitive reptilian base instincts which I say unapologetically.

Theyā€™re fucking predictable and have no shame at all, they call this modern whoredom in vogue these days, love or romance. Whatever, I just call them exploitative economic sexual capitalists, there is no need for all the lies, gimmicks, charades,false- facades, or lipstick. Letā€™s just call a spade a fucking spade.

Iā€™m so tired of modern women being elevated to the status of virginal saintly Madonnas.

Modern women in the workplace in an anointed Christ like pose. Somebody should send this portrait to the ā€œMe Tooā€ founder. :laughing: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

They should change this title from the ā€˜Last Supperā€™ into the ā€˜Last Womanā€™ in a sort of mocking Nietzschean display of the ā€˜Last Manā€™.

Would it be the main one? Isnā€™t there a minimum level of economic competence that you would want them to have, and then in that pool of men, you would choose them prioritizing other factors?

I have always managed to attract women, and very attractive women. I have never been even close to the top 30% of incomes. Women do want financial stability, most of them. But there tends to be a minimum. Like once the man can hold decent jobs, they enter the pool of people to fall in love with. And those decent jobs do not have to put them above 70% of other men. Sure, there are women who go for money, but as a rule. Nah.

And men have the parallel version, where looks are higher on the list. But once they find themselves attracted to the person, that minimum is crossed and from their anyone in what is a rather large pool for most men is a possibility.

Most people are pretty shallow, but even shallow people weigh in things like sense of humor, shared interests, that they enjoy the company of the other person, that they can be friends. People with just a bit more soul to them include things like intelligence.

And itā€™s not just that I havenā€™t been in the top 30%. I havenā€™t shown any career interest. If I can work less and get by, I do. I have issues with authority (as they say, heh) also. I tend to jump to other fields. Iā€™ll get jobs that are pleasant with massive cuts in pay. But I pull my weight.

And that puts me over the minimum. I have other attributes that make me attractive to women, so in the pool of men who are ok finanacially, who will pull their weight, women get interested in me.

It is so fucking facile to hate all women rather than noticing what makes your life and experiences, choices and attitudes, factors in what you have experienced.

Itā€™s like reading an incel whose on prozac and the prozac is working so you are happy to hate women.

Evil? Women are the ones who have children. Traditionally they have needed someone to protect them, especially when they are pregnant and to be someone who can feed the children. So even if woman are like you think they are, the motivations are not evil but practical in terms of making sure their children will be well taken care of. That ainā€™t evil.

I mean for one second do you ever consider how your individual experiences can have skewed your take on reality and made you think your experiences show univeral rules?

And your experiences seem based on how women have treated you. But you are not simply NOT in the top 30%. Youā€™ve been on the fringe in a number of categories.

Whatā€™s your profession and yearly income amount to? :sunglasses:

Give me an estimated range of financial self worth.

Oh, really? What alien planet do you stem from? :laughing:

Except physical looks is the easiest thing for people to change upon whereas economic occupation and money isnā€™t.

Basically women utilize the worst things or criterias to judge men on by comparison.

With women financial economic value of a man is their primary value of judgement, everything else is secondary to that.

You could be the most repulsive, boring, un-entertaining, and humorless man in the world but if youā€™re worth millions of dollars women will chase after you.

I donā€™t hate all women, just a majority of them. :sunglasses:

An incel is a man that hasnā€™t been with a woman, I on the other hand have been with many women over a period of time. The label doesnā€™t fit.

I do find it interesting you would utilize that incendiary language here however. :sunglasses:

Ah, the word practical, a seemingly useless word discussed in these conversations utilized to sweep bullshit under the rug in the hope that nobody is watching. :laughing: =D>

Most certainly individual life experiences play a role in my life like everybody else but that is not the only sole thing in my development of thinking as there is data and other factors that play their roles as well. Youā€™re trying to internalize my problems when in fact there are other external factors at play here as well. I see right through your argument and debate tactics, please step it up a notch.

Itā€™s really easy living on the fringes of society when youā€™re exiled into poverty living as an outcast and generally being unwanted which tells me youā€™re upper middle class which might explain your naivety in all of this.

Remember men, itā€™s not all about the money. :sunglasses:

The article written below is authored by one Hannah Frishberg. :laughing: :sunglasses: :-" #-o =D> Well done. :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s interesting, on the one hand youā€™ll see women complaining that men donā€™t make enough money to warrant their affections [hired prostitution] for marriage and it usually will be paired with another article right by it of economically disenfranchised men talking about sex doll brothels in the next.

So if women get upset their frustrations [materialistic whoredom] will be completely [poorly] rationalized and yet if men are frustrated sexually they can hold their dicks in their hands at a local sex doll brothel. :-k

Yeah, nothing unfair there. Perfectly equitable. :laughing: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

What to do in a global or national collapsing economy where a majority of men are financially unable to afford sexual relationships with [biological prostitutes]women? :-k

I got a brilliant idea, weā€™ll promote silicon sex dolls and robots for usage by poor disenfranchised men everywhere!

Iā€™m sure the economically exploited and disenfranchised men around the world will be thrilled with these alternative prospects! Finally, a solution to male incels worldwide!

You know, nothing says youā€™re fucking worthless, sub-human, garbage, or disposable as an entire gender like promoting sex dolls as you canā€™t afford a relationship with actual women. Fucking brilliant man! =D>

That will surely create a sexual balance, harmony, and egalitarianism worldwide in society, right? :laughing:

What will they think of next? :sunglasses:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUAf_e9Y6XA[/youtube]

LOL

Iā€™m guessing 100k+