There isn't really a muse thread.

Damn it would be nice to sleep. Or roughly 7,821 sheep. Then you gotta get back up cause you’re just so fucking bored from counting sheep. Star Trek reruns. Then blow an hour during NYPD Blue, and then Maverick comes on. Man that’s the life. Gotta be really quiet, the wife is asleep. And shit, I wouldn’t wish this on anyone. Can’t think straight, can’t drink straight, can’t sleep and every muscle aches.

Another 7000 sheep.

Try for a few more.

that’s waaaaaay to much or many, maybe you lost,
the count,
or don’t care, smaller
cranium don’t indicate
Necessarily anything about
lack in other forms
try ambience
or self indulgence
But don’t get too Nietzchean
About it unless
Followed by
A tear jerker
Like a good ol’
Wagner like gottedamerung

But i tried it and still
Haven’t a clue.

Yeah I can’t sleep and you get all bunged up. Indulge your way, thy sleeping dog.

I’m not the only one who doesn’t getcha.

I hope I am not the only reason for…??bah bah black sheep!? That would really need me up. But no, I feel otherwise, don’t worry, even if be like that.

I’m practically an open book, well not necessarily practically, having no classical supremetist symptoms like demonstrated hostility with latency toward violence and mayhem, just merely deeply resonant to introjective clues, inviting projections of verbal implications,

No not at all, I stick to people who do not invite rejection is another way of putting it.

So I guess by invite only things can still proceed on familiar terms.

And yet you continue to prostrate yourself here. If that isn’t your hand being played. Funny the sense made of your actions, while your words are a jumble.
You and Mags, birds of a feather. Thinking what you say isn’t what you demonstrate doing. Your actions are more honest than your words.

You are a self absorbed narcissist implying you have any part as cause of insomnia. You got some ego; huge. What, you bought new shoes, and your previous pair still had a few miles in them.

Ok . your preceptions verify my initial impressions … Nevertheless, it is my prerogative to leave what I consider a friend.

You habe not been the first, nor the last. Ill have to be satisfied with.

Thanks and so long

a stranger, still is a stranger.

Yes, in a stranger land.

Sorry Meno_, I said some shit. You’re OK. I’m OK. OK? I’m too tired to fight. The reaper could come and I’d thank the reaper.

No problem.

Looked up narcissism found that sometimes self esteem issues are masked by the belief in the cover-which is the superlative narcissism.

In saying that I can prove it:

Narcissism differs from low self esteem by a very obvious measure, the former gets very riled up and aggressively caustic and abrasive, while the latter is peace loving and bridge making.
Does that sound like me? I hope you will come over and toast on it , but if that’s not possible, have a great Thanksgiving with Your family!

It doesn’t sound like anyone. It is a continuum often balanced, or not, by other personal characteristics.

Wanna have at it? And anyone. I’m game. Here no quarter is shown. I can be a beast. I can be what strikes me in the moment, caution betwixt compassion and mayhem.

On the defense. Ya really wanna show offense?

Good night. Peace on earth and good will toward all. Get me give you.

Fuck me fuck yourself. Metaphorically speaking.

Removed for reasonable doubt of merit.
There is no ground to doubt, except that which still remains assailable, the thought that such recollection may prove very probable.

(That organizing dissenting strains-of thought- may prove essential in unifying for an objective purpose)

A purpose that will ultimately become understood , proceeding through familiar conduits of experience.

Grounded thought.

But alas, such purpose is simple, to be me. No one can do that better. Small angst, and a modicum of joy and I get to play an Uke.

But what action does that purpose require? That’s the question, yes?

The identity of relevance. The living have a body, so it is unlikely anyone living could be a nobody. The world counts you on a census, one of several billion. Identity may be of little relevance but it is not non-existent. I am a some body. It has a mass, and size, It is a unique body, with it’s own strengths and weaknesses. This body can be broken, it has encountered a singular set of experiences, several broken bones, ulcers, a hernia, a heart murmur, a particular pattern of swirls on my fingers and toes. A specific pair of parents and a unique genetic make-up. A some body is all I am.

What I don’t have is a mind, or intelligence, I have a brain and a heart, but a mind and intelligence is something bequeathed by a social and cultural fabric, some level of ranking placed on me like a tattoo, like some mark of measure relative to every body else. Similar in some ways and different in others. Unique is not special, it’s just singular. The words are unimportant. The music is unimportant, the art is unimportant. The life is unimportant. It is just another of many. There are not important bodies, there are just bodies. Isolate any body “thought of as important” and they loose that importance, they loose that relevance.

I just don’t buy into the idea of some body being no body. What I buy into is a little faith that every body is here for some reason, within a balance, similar to the balance in nature. Nothing should be wasted and no one is a waste. Important only to the degree of being no more important that any thing else. To not wish to be anything but what you are, innately, intrinsically, and that is no more or less important then anything or anyone else. A part of it and apart from it. Just be a some body living intrinsically. If we could just be what we are, it would all work out. In any given moment we have all We need, don’t take any more. We are all no more or less important, we are all just some body.