Should we swap Prince Andrew for Anne Sacoolas?

They all do, for they perceive shame in it, if not their own, then societies. It is difficult to recognize the guilty from the innocent, but that is different then the accidental. Why get yourself all up in a bundle, about the if of a suspended sentence, and cooperation in an investigation, when it has been ruled an accident? A tragedy for sure. The tragedy of intent is an other issue, particularly if the intent is to get away with something. Do you feel Anne was attempting to get away with something, I feel your prince is.

She killed someone then ran away. It has not been ruled an accident, because she never faced justice for it. Fleeing justice is a serious crime. It would most certainly not be a suspended sentence now.

As for Prince Andrew, did he know she was 17? And if so, did he know that in America having sex with a 17-year-old is considered paedophilia? In other words, was it accidental?

But no one here cares about Prince Andrew. You can have him. When will Anne Sacoolis face justice?

ā€œFleeing justice is a serious crime.ā€

Not if you have diplomatic status. Then itā€™s not a crime, itā€™s not even fleeing.

I mean, if weā€™re going to go by whatā€™s a crime and whatā€™s notā€¦

The law says nothing about pedophilia. It only mentions minors, and whether adults can have sex with them or not.

I have a question: can you flee social justice?

I know thatā€™s not what this thread is about, but Iā€™m trying to understand something.

Not to mention, what weā€™re really concerned about is not that necessarily. Itā€™s more that Epstein was a pimp, and the procedence of that girl is questionable at the very best.

At worst, your King Duke or whatever aided and benefitted from one of the deepest prostitution (often forced or as good as forced) and blackmail operations ever identified. A prostitution ring which specialized in under-aged girls which, if not necessarily pedophiliac, we do consider to be fucking disgusting, as these are girls that barely know where they are standing. Also girls with not the full-fledged rights of an adult.

Anyway, the answer is yes. If you give us the prince, weā€™ll give you Anna Sacoolas.

i have question. is this disgust because of the age of the girls, or the fact that theyā€™re involved in prostitution?

if itā€™s because of the age only - that being below the age of consent - i have another question. is that disgust demographically relative, or do you have a number (age) in your head that applies everywhere? so for instance in india where the age of consent if 18, youā€™re only disgusted with someone who has sex with a 17 year old. then you fly to a state in the U.S. where the age of consent is 16, and youā€™re only disgusted with someone who has sex with a 15 year old. then you fly to china where the age of consent is 14, and youā€™re only disgusted with someone who has sex with a 13 year old. have i got that right, or do you have a disgust threshold that is applicable throughout the entire solar system?

if itā€™s because of the prostitution involvement - and this because such girls ā€˜barely know where they standā€™ - is your disgust because those men running the ring didnā€™t make clear enough what the girls would be doing? should they have been given a brochure and an orientation CD before being hired?

excluding of course any case where the girls are forced or blackmailed or threatened in some way which would coerce the girls into deciding to become prostitutes. iā€™d agree that thatā€™s a bit sketchy.

Itā€™s disgusting because the girls are tricked, easy to trick, and are limited in their freedom by the very law that protects them. They canā€™t just wip out a creditcard and bail out.

But itā€™s far more than that. Epstein did some evil shit.

The sexual maturity of the girl has little or nothing to do with it.

ā€œexcluding of course any case where the girls are forced or blackmailed or threatened in some way which would coerce the girls into deciding to become prostitutes. iā€™d agree that thatā€™s a bit sketchy.ā€

Thatā€™s the point broseph.

And I would like you to admit, itā€™s more than a bit sketchy. Itā€™s straight fucked.

Theyā€™re not coerced into deciding to be prostitutes. They are coerced and mind fucked into prostituting themselvs.

Sā€™ different.

And 17 is the one we know about, the one the media was alowed to talk about. So that weā€™d all go ā€œthatā€™s not THAT fucked.ā€

But let me turn the question around on you: at what age does it get creepy?

How would you feel about Count Earl Andrew fucking an 11 year old?

And lastly, my virging-on-collaborationist friend, why was Epstein killed?

lol i started to answer those questions in the order they were asked and then said fuck it. no way, dude. iā€™d be here all night at the end of which youā€™d find a post so big itā€™d take ya an hour to read it. iā€™ll answer these, though:

if it were my eleven year old daughter, it would be a yuge problem. if it were a friendā€™s eleven year old daughter, it would be a big problem. if it were a strangerā€™s eleven year old daughter, it would be a minor problem. there is a ranking of importance here, and i know it looks bad, but i donā€™t make other people my business unconditionally. iā€™m not that much of a philanthropist. there are seven billion people on this rock. imagine them all being relevant to you. nuff said.

dunno, but if it wasnā€™t a suicide, the reasons are painfully obvious. if he turned stateā€™s witness to cut a deal, heā€™da brought the whole stinking racket of wealthy capitalist scum crashing down.

You are right Mia, I did not realize she had fled the scene of the crash. Nor was I aware she was the wife of a diplomatic spy. Such details do not make the local news. There is shit afoot equal and on par with Andrews shit, but I would not guess a swap will get anyone any closer to justice then the present course. I donā€™t think justice will prevail in either circumstance. You Brits can take a swing at Anne and us Yanks can take a swing at Andrew but that is a far as I think itā€™s going to get. Anne is taking some shit on this side of the pond and I gather Andrew is taking it there. That is likely as close to justice as any common folk will get. Wife of a Spy, son of a Queen; it sounds like both our governments have a lot invested.

Holy shit, that was depressing on so many levels.

Iā€™ll do you the same favor and not make a whole big post.

At this point, though, Iā€™m not looking for holes. Iā€™m looking for fabric.

:laughing:

Where did the mothers think their (underage) daughters were, for such a long period of timeā€¦ in the timeframe of the underage demographic, that is? which is a more apparent timeframe than that of adultsā€¦ maybe they left these girls to their own devices, and fucked off to live their own lives.

Shit, maybe Epstein payed THEM too.

More likely though, they themselves had raped them and caused them to run away form home early. Or just died.

So (probably) desperateā€¦ for love, for friends, for fundsā€¦ and the twain doth met.

For existence.