Mundane Babble

first topic is the five second rule. It is ingenious. Does it apply when you drop your food in shit?

humanity isn’t actually that dead.
9gag.com/gag/ao5KKG3

Random acts of kindness? I’ve done a few… I’m sure we all have, and if one hasn’t, one should try it… you might like it.

I have started the process of my yearly practice of Autumn-cleaning, the sister process to that of Spring-cleaning… it will be a slow and arduous journey, of laundry, and cleaning near-everything, and decluttering, and mending of things, and… you get the picture.

Well just the very large amount of people that took the trouble of photographing their drink in front of the computer with the guys post, and the even larger amount of people who just posted good wishes and a nice picture of some drink they got from the internet, this tells me people are in general just waiting to be given the chance to perform an act of kindness, to be given a chance to prove themselves warm hearted, warm blooded.

Ill make this the unofficial meme thread.

Memes and, if needed, commentary.

See, but

Population of Norway as we speak:

Oh. Oops. Okay.
I guess forget about “adopting their policies”.

One needs to be exorbitantly rich to afford a welfare state. Has always been the case.