Sedition and Moving Far Right

Last I checked news on the UK, ghettos were expanding and the Moslem community was raping young English girls.

I think the problems will continue to grow until it can no longer be solved diplomatically or politically, as is the case in the US.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQOBrGi4oSs[/youtube]

Pleasure Versus Principle:

This sums up the Modern-Post-Modern battle between the US political parties today. The Left had the momentum for awhile now. I believe the Left secured their power during the Bill Clinton presidency and with the Bush Jr. fiasco that followed after 9-11. The Neo-Cons severely hurt the credibility of US foreign policy, by using 9-11 as a false-flag to justify and attack Saddam Hussein. Thus the Liberal-Left (Democratic party) gained power which followed through all the way through Clinton and then Obama. Now here is where things get interesting. Trump used to be (and kind of still is) a Liberal. Trump has never been a hardline Republican or Conservative. He is quintessentially a businessman and non-political. Trump bragged about the routine of paying-off politicians, throughout his career. So the larger significance of Trump’s election to presidency, is really a follow-through of this monumental shift to the apex of “Leftism”. However, at the time of the start of Trump’s run for presidency, I would consider him “Centrist” due to the larger societal shift to the Left. At least, Trump was ‘Center’ enough to earn trust within the Republican party. The Republican party, to their credit, felt the ‘win’ coming, and preferred to win, despite any implications of what that meant for the Republican party.

The win of Trump represents a shift in American centralization and power, a win of “New York Capitalism” over “Washington DC Establishment”. Trump was elected by the people, because the people in general, have grown upset with US internal-corruption, which I’m quite certain, extended from 9-11 and then the unjustified war with Saddam Hussein. Thus the American people are at least wise enough to understand the internal ‘feeling’ and problem. The growth of distrust between common person and Washington DC meant that, eventually, America would vote for any person “Anti-Establishment” they could, who had clout. That Trump came from “completely outside” the political paradigm, was absolutely necessary.

My personal hypothesis is not confirmed, from 10 years ago, or longer, back in 2009. Liberals hate their own, more than they hate their opposition or outsiders. The reason for accepting Obama and rejecting Trump, should be clear to most Americans, based on the last two decades of “Progressive” propaganda shoved down everybody’s throats. White man Bad, Black man Good. (But don’t be racist!) This has caused an inversion in the Liberal-Left, who now push the boundary too far, and I believe, cracks and fragments are already spread throughout greater American “culture”.

So what is Anti-Establishment? Well, also, what is “The Deep State”? Not too many intellectuals, thinkers, political philosophers, are even up-to-date or up-to-speed yet. I can answer these questions though. “Deep State”, referring to un-elected officials representing the US Government or Power Structure. This includes the following: 1) Lobbyists, 2) The Military-Industrial Complex, 3) Corporate boards and CEOs, 4) Mass Media, and 5) State Departments, DHS, FBI, CIA, Foreign Embassies.

As depicted in the video above, for a whole generation (30+ years), the US government spends-spends-spends, irresponsibly, because nobody had the means, intention, or awareness to simply ask “can you cut a billion dollars?” There is no government oversight. I believe the reasoning for this is twofold, outside of Corruption which is most obvious. The first reason spawns from the excesses of national gains post WWII and post Cold War. Upon winning such wars, the US has gained massive growths in economy and wealth, and so, does not need to “worry” about spending. This is beginning to falter, because the previous capital of “wins” has run its course. There is no new income, except, industrial and social ingenuity (the rise of Google, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, and other institutions of Post-Modern “American Culture”). Again it is mentioned in the video, the largest outsourcing of America (for the past 10 years) has been “The American Dream”. Thus I need to include Hollywood and the movie industry (other half of Media). The second aspect of Government spending, and corruption, stems from the Democratic platform of offering Welfare to the people in general, as a bribe/trade for votes. In other words, the Liberal-Left-Democrat, generally, wants to increase spending and increase taxes. While the Conservative-Right-Republican wants to decrease spending and decrease taxes. But, since Bush Sr. the debates ended about Budgeting, and instead, both parties started drinking deeply from the well. Greed, corruption, and bribery have run rampant, with both Democrats and Republicans taking part in the corruption (but Democrats more so).

Trump, as an outsider, and as a self-made Billionaire, avoids all the corruption, and can easily expose the corruption of Washington DC. Also, Trump’s personality and legacy is the guy who “Fires!” everybody. Thus Washington DC has never encountered somebody who “Fires!” government employees, branches of government, officials, or threatens the financial welfare of State Departments. This is what has Washington DC completely shook. So while the Republicans defend Trump, the pact is tenuous, for as long as Trump keeps producing ‘Wins’ and votes for Republican bureaucrats. This is the trade between the Conservative-Right and Trump. Furthermore, to protect Trump from impeachment, Senate Majority Republicans have already hinted toward a “You are going to owe us for this”, a price to be paid will be expected from Trump.

With all this in mind, the shift from Left to Right is becoming obvious. Average Americans are sick and tired of Media lies, and so alternative sources (the internet, google, youtube, twitter, etc) are being used to de-platform the classical media sources: ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN. Democrats recently threatened Facebook to enforce Censorship “or else face punishment and illegality” from Congress.

The biggest problem of all, which everybody on this forum should have been talking about a year ago, is the new attacks and threats against Free Speech. Why can’t people name “The Whistleblower”, who has no legitimacy and no legal recourse, when the center of an Impeachment process of the President of the United States?!? Am I the only one seeing this? Or am I the only one with the intelligence and balls to say it outright?!

This is the beginning of the end, of Democracy, and Free Speech, unless the threats are checked strongly, by a majority and consensus of Americans today. It should have been yesterday.

But, as discussed in this thread, led by the wise and holy “Zero_sum_Joker”, there are bigger issues at work. And that is, the social and cultural division, perhaps a complete and messy Divorce, between Left and Right. If the hate is so strong, that the US Constitution is ignored, and the sides are willing to “go further”, with speech censorship, sedition, and greater threats, while ignoring Washington DC corruption, then I already know the outcome today. And it will be the fall of Democracy. Because what’s the point of voting for President, when the President can be impeached for literally no crime. And so you are truly not allowed to vote, unless it is Pro-Establishment.

And this is the real “Deep State”, which is heavily entrenched in The Establishment, meaning billions and trillions of US tax dollars at work, lining the pockets of a million people who may not deserve it, may not be accountable, and believe they are “above the law”.

…and all because the Authorities in Rotherham, and other areas, didn’t want to be seen as racist, so it’s not a case of the Government at large’s fault, but of certain Councils not acting on the reports and therefore not reporting them.

Those case-workers who neglected to act, should be imprisoned… along with the accused, or never work in that field again. Simply being ostracised is far too easy an option, for the negligence they showed.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ[/youtube]

K: I am sure if you tried, you could throw in some more clichés or be more superficial in
your “analysis”… come on, is that all you have? all you have done is create some
sort of strawman argument… a strawman argument which has no basis in reality…

instead of these strawman attacks, show us clear examples of where we did
what you said we did…

show us exactly when we used the examples you cite… names, dates, places…
you know, real life examples that can be researched and examined…

I am guessing that you don’t actually have any real life examples of liberals
doing what you claim… come on… show us the examples of
liberals doing what you claim… who, what, when, where, how and why…

betcha you can’t show us a single example…

Kropotkin

Go back to sticking your head in the sand, you would sound less foolish.

usatoday.com/story/opinion/ … 421776001/
wired.com/story/the-gloriou … up-sports/
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10103 … ens-sport/
washingtonblade.com/2019/08 … te-fairly/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgend … _in_sports
cbsnews.com/news/connecticu … iolations/
bbc.com/sport/cycling/50097423
businessinsider.com/what-cr … rts-2019-4
wsj.com/articles/should-tra … 1573602744
lambdalegal.org/know-your-r … stroom-faq
transequality.org/what-experts-say
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathroom_bill
vox.com/identities/2016/5/1 … ms-schools
ballotpedia.org/Transgender_bat … ted_States
newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/10/22 … -restroom/
www1.nyc.gov/site/cchr/media/si … rooms.page
abcnews.go.com/WhatWouldYouDo/v … t-65160200
labblog.uofmhealth.org/rounds/y … omfortable
ncsl.org/research/education/ … 51130.aspx
theguardian.com/commentisfr … government
focusonthefamily.com/get-he … sexuality/
focusonthefamily.com/get-he … sexuality/
hrc.org/resources/talking-w … gbt-issues
medium.com/age-of-awareness/sho … 4cfc8f0303
blogs.edweek.org/teachers/teachi … story.html
usnews.com/news/best-states … bt-history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_sex_education
psychologytoday.com/us/blog … hild-about

How many examples did you want?

100 more or 1000?

yahoo.com/news/new-accuser- … 03466.html

Not looking good for you and yours, PK.

Ready to throw in the towel? Or want to keep pushing?

The Liberal-Loony-Left, prepared for a backlash yet???

K: I looked at each and every single link you listed and I have been laughing
ever since… did you even read any of these? 4 or 5 of them is directly
refuted your talking points, the 13 and 15 link for example…

the first dozen or so link talk about women and sports… and I fail
to see from these links the connection between your “points”
and the links… gotta ask, is there even a vague connection between
your talking points and women in sports?

because I can’t see it…… somehow by allowing transgenders to play
in sports, we are causing fascism…and in some fashion as yet not
pointed out……

you haven’t made a point, you have simply listed random articles
about things that seem to irk you and as yet, you haven’t made
a connection between those things that irk you and these random links…

how does a bathroom bill create fascism? how does transgender people
engaging in sports make the “liberals looney” ?

for the love of god, make some connections between your private opinions
which seem to be very conservative and how does a transgender bill or a
bathroom bill make for fascism?

as of right now, you have many random links, of which at least 4 don’t even support
your position and some very random opinions against transgender people
and somehow connected with “looney liberals”… make some connections
between your random links and your post…

Kropotkin

The fact that you “don’t see anything wrong” with Transgender, mentally ill males, engaging in sports against women, admits to your insanity.

The fact that you “don’t see anything wrong” with teaching children about sexual deviancy, or teaching them of its “normalcy”, admits to your insanity.

K: and once again, make a linkage… what is “Insane” about being ok with Transgenders or
being open about sexual orientation… you have to make some linkage to what you
claim is insane and the facts you report… why does being ok with transgenders make
one “insane”?

I would argue that your fixation on sexuality and transgender suggest that
you are personally hung up on the issue because you have some personal
issues with being transgender or other sexual issues that you are unable to resolve…

it is your personal issues that are driving this discussion, not being transgender itself
or having a sexual identity…those who show a great deal of fear about an issue
have some serious issues about that issue… so what is your issue with sexual identity?

do you think you are some other gender then the one you were born with?

are you transgender yourself and are afraid someone will find out?

to be honest, I really don’t give a shit about your sexual identity or your
sexual problems…I live in California where every other person has some
gender or sexual issues… it doesn’t really matter to me…

so tells us? why are so you so gender phobic?

Kropotkin

Ah yes, “Transphobic”, this is your defense of your insanity.

There’s no more reasoning or logic against your kind.

Take your perversions and shove em.

An appeal to anybody who doesn’t want to expose their children, the sons in USA, to these sexual perversions that it’s “normal” or “okay” to dress boys as girls, or that their “gender is fluid”, that self-castration is “a choice”, and that PK, his handlers, the LLL establishment, want to push this onto society as a whole. Then, they like PK, have the audacity to try to turn it around and call you “Transphobic”. These fucking loonies are out-of-line. The time for “reasoning” with them, or logic, is finished. It’s a waste of time. They have no rationality, otherwise things never would have degenerated so far.

It’s time for the People’s Veto.

They are child murderers, PK is a lawyer for the worst savages in history.

Ive realized you cant reason with the lawyers of evil, as you cant reason with any lawyers - their entire brain is arranged to only respond to what advances their entitlement. Reason as you and I know it is not in their capacity, they literally don’t know how evil they seem to us. They have never had an honest thought in their whole existence.

I see that now. So I wont waste more time in trying to reason with them.

K: you say: “their is no more reasoning or logic against
your kind” but the problem is you haven’t used any sort of reason or
logic in your arguments… you have simply huffed and puffed your way though
some not connected arguments… you haven’t linked your arguments into
a coherent whole…you say I am insane and yet fail to provide evidence for
such a claim… you seem to think I somehow support pedophiles… and yet,
I haven’t made any such claim… I lightly defended Clinton from circumstantial
evidence…and that somehow connects me to defending pedophiles…

linkage… please somehow link your distinct and separate arguments…

it would make it easier to discern…

Kropotkin

Being soft and moderate about such deeply traumatic issues as abortion and sex change is in itself evil.
To be aggressively pushing these traumatic practices is a greater power of evil.
And to be attacking those who resist that push is totalitarian evil.

That’s where the line was crossed with me. They attack the ones who are “offended” or have suspicion about all this, and viciously too. I can’t believe the audacity of how degenerated things have become. I’m in it to win it now.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfwkTsJGYA[/youtube]

I must admit I find both fix and urwrong righteous indignation to
be rather……. silly…

I am finding both of their indignation to be so over the top as to lead me
to wonder why, why they are so over the top with these specious claims…

does it have to do with the fact you live with absolute moralities that define
acts as being right and wrong, absolutely? there is no such thing as absolute
right or wrong… morality doesn’t work that way… Morality is a sliding scale
where what seems to be right or wrong on any given day, changes and becomes
less so as time goes on… an example of this is Homosexual marriage… it was
considered as an egregious crime as being a pedophile and yet, here we are
with homosexual marriage being the law of the land in the U.S…

does that mean I support pedophiles? No, it doesn’t… I have a basic
rule which is this… relationships must be 18 and consensual…
that is kinda my rule… that is my basic rule… for any relationship…
any sexual activity…18 and consensual…for an adult to engage in
a relationship with anyone under 18 is wrong and inappropriate

this is basic stuff…… does this kind of relationship signify the end of
the world? ah, no… does it mean the end of western civilization as we know it,
ah, no… but a relationship by an adult with an minor is wrong and inappropriate…

I would think that would end your little tirade but you clearly have
some issues which you really should deal with…so, I would hope
you will end here…but probably because you are incapable of being
honest about your sexual issues, you won’t …

the truth shall set you free my friend… the truth shall set you free…

Kropotkin

For the last 30 years, most of my life, and probably beyond, the Liberal-Left and “Secularists” throughout the US have attacked, destabilized, and attempted to overthrow society on bases of cultural injustices. These attacks have been made against “Homophobia, Transphobia, Anti-Semitism,” and the like. Thus, if you don’t support Abortion, Homosexuality, Transexuality, and Zionist policies, then you are liable and open to be attacked. The expected attacks are: “Racist, Sexist, Misogynist, Anti-Semitic, Nazi”.

Now, the thing is, there has been an invisible boogey-man and fear of “Neo-Nazi-Hitler-Fascism” rising in the US. This has been completely false and delusional, insuchthat the atmosphere, people, climate, and history of USA and the Western Hemisphere, has almost no likeness to Germany or Central Europe of the past two centuries. If there is any “Fascist” likeness, then it might be, maybe the forced removal and relocation of Native American Indians by the original British Colonialists and Settlers. This is a stretch of debate, though. So, to the point, there is no real ‘Fascist’ threat in US history, never has been, not is now, and probably not will be.

The Liberal-Left like to believe they are on the ‘Right’ side of history (ironically), and their foe is a Neo-Nazi skinhead “racist”. However, this has been a phantom for the most part, with exception to some Civil Rights Strife, long ago, and before this (Millennial) generation. Simply put, there is no boogey-man. There is no manifestation. The Secularist, Democrat, Liberal, Leftist establishment has been fighting demons. And most of US and American society, didn’t really care nor take notice. But it is until recently, where these “demons” are quickly being conjured into reality.

Why are the radical-left so incessant in their need to “Summon the Devil himself”? Here is my reasoning: When your entire mentality revolves around Victimhood, and being a Victim, yet you can find no Oppressor in sight, cannot conjure an Oppressor, then it becomes even more deeply troubling and unsettling for those who have been dependent on this ideology. The “Victims” become exasperated and desperate. They Need an Oppressor, even if “He” doesn’t exist, and especially if “He” doesn’t exist. So the ideology is pushed further and further to the extreme, until now, where the “Center”, the “Moderate”, the reasonable and average majority, become “The Enemy”.

If you have no oppressor, but you desperately want to cling to the Victim-status, then you must Create your Oppressor. You must make, out of the moderate and center, a New Nazi, a New Hitler.

You must bring your own demons, into reality. You must make them, where they would not exist otherwise, without your own making.

Because unless this demon is Created, Conjured, then there is never recourse or release of those who are “Eternally Victims”. There is no justification, peace, or rest, until the Victim can make his/her Oppressor. So even though there is no ‘Real’ oppression, no ‘Real’ challenge, there will be one made. Furthermore, this becomes an injustice to actual Victims of history, who have legitimate and reasonable grievances. So this attack, on the ‘Center’ of USA and American culture, will produce two injustices. First it will harm actual victims of history, who are rare, and who deserve justice. Second it will make of those who essentially have been moderate, peaceable, tolerant, into the “Satanic Oppressor”, who then has no choice but to fight in what “used to be normal”. It is an attack on normalcy, and so, an attack on almost all core-values shared by almost all people. It is from the radicalization, of the radicals.