Films you'd like to see made

Dirt Alley has some real juice to it I feel it.

Emotionally it will have tones of Lost in Translation and Das Boot and some Akira.

That’s gold.

That’s how this movie has to be written.

That works exactly right.

“Rain Sandwich”

a detective noir sex trio contraption (detective falls for woman he is hired to spy on) with perpetual rain, except in the end, when the protagonist lays back and suddenly turns his ear to the window because it has stopped raining.

Halfway the credits, the rain begins again.

Until then, the credits roll under the sound of a ukulele.

“Johnny Sundance”
A weird animated film about a harlequin who inhabits the sun and with its silly dancing animates it.

“The Hound”
A bus-drama, the driver of the greyhound leaves for his job in a fight with his wife and during his drive a few thousand miles up and down the continent he talks what various passengers and so we learn of the rich history of the marriage in pastoral episodes. However when he comes back home we learn that he had been talking about his wife’s sister.

“Nova Zembla”
A story of a lone Eskimo who has arrived per his kayak in Nova Zembla and stumbles on a Russian nuclear testing site where he enters into a hide and seek intrigue with the lone guard, who plays along to kill the boredom. Slowly they become friends.

“2051: the Drone Revolt”
No plot yet

I laughed pretty hard at this.

“The Birth Control Man”
A sad story of a sleazy tabloid photographer who beds hundreds of women none of whom want children with him. He then proceeds to sabotage his condoms and gets several of these women pregnant against their will, and some ones keep their pregnancy unaware of who the father is, and he spies on these children throughout their lives. His voice gives a melancholic narration throughout.

“Apple Cider”
A quasi Italian B soft schlong flick with many beautiful shots. Theres a guy and he works in the garden, theres a lady of a certain class and she pines for that good-old glass of cider she has such good memories about. Stories are told, feelings are felt, smoke comes from the chimney cause its winter. Then nothing happens, until the very end when they’re in bed together and she kills him.

“President, President!”
A good movie. A thriller you remember while youre going home or sitting at Burger King afterwardo’s. Its about a president of a big nation where the nation is in trouble because of some mysterious problem, and experts are called in from various agencies and somehow, because they’re led by a feminist cunt, they point their finger at the president, and then the president has to go on the run because he knows who did it - the feminist cunt bitch. But he must catch her in the act. What act? Oh you’ll have to go watch it. I won’t spoil this great story just so I can score some points for being in the know.

Pegasus In Flight by Anne McCaffrey

I’d like to see films depicting the next era of Space Exploration and Colonization of humanity in 2500 or 2600.

Those on the outskirts of space, self-sufficient, may turn against those who live on Earth, becoming ‘criminal’, gaining power. What if they launch weapons and war against Earth? What could be done to retaliate, if those who become self-sufficient, cannot be defended against? It’s unfortunate that such things aren’t in Mass Media, or popular. But I imagine there are some Science Fiction writers who may have developed these types of ideas.

Um, this is getting spooky, Ive been working on that precise idea for I think about 20 years.

Crap.

alright, a distraction.

“Freewheelers dealers meals for free this is a movie you wont see”
A man gets out of his splash two-seater and rustles ashore in his loafers, picking up a magazine on the way, and lights a cigar. Just then, a bird sits on his shoulder and yelps “Bernie sanders, Bernie sanders, birdie sanders is gonna be the next president”

the guy calls his employee of the month and asks her:
what, the fuck, would happen if Bernie Sanders gets to be president.
Like literally what the fuck. It would just be surreal.

She goes: alright well I can tell you whadda happen, fairness and equality come to yo door-step and kick-yo black ass white man till it sees purple and shit green.

Alright he says how is that fair?

Faihair? who dun said anything bout fair? Im just come to kick-yo-ass when push come to shove and bernie-saynders go win the nom-nation.

he’s like, okay.
Like, so…
um.

And the movie is just basically him being confused after that and taking a lot of pills, red pills white pills blue pills black pills and he eventually gets up the attic for the golden pill.
So, he takes like, the golden pill.

That’s great.

[tab]So as not to pollute this beautiful thread with the unrelated.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-sp68GjYL0[/tab]

“Get to the Chopper!”
A shakespearean intrigue on board of a spaceship going so fast that the whole movie plays down in the same amount of relativistic time as the duration of the immortal earthly cry of fame. (except its the other way around, so it would be even more plausible; the spaceship is on its way to the chopper.

“Larping for Jesus”
A common history tale on a streaming network, aims to run indefinitely.

The Thrawn novels done as an actual film, or even its own trilogy. Adapt some of the Vader comics to film. A Darth Plagueis film, with Sidious’ training as well as some stuff going into ancient Sith lore and the mysteries of the Force like the origins of the Jedi order, etc.

I’d love it if they made a film version of the Raw Shark Texts. Just about my favourite book ever.

“The Ardent Scribe”
A forbidden-love story that transcends al boundaries moral and plausible - we have here a man who was raised to calligraphy of holy texts and who, in his ardour for the Deity as he encounters it in the scrolls, evokes, one night, a princess smelling of musk and earth and wearing nothing but a bikini. She is from the future, she says, the 1970s. The film plays somewhere in the 1500s of North Eastern Europe.

The muse as we shall call her takes him by the hand and out of his door, whereupon the landscape of his memory is entirely transfigured into golden rainbows (CGI fellas gonna figure that one out) and they make a glorious path through it, until they stand atop a hill and behold, the East, where armies with futuristic battle amor stand ready and the West, where dinosaurs are seen to roam.

Suddenly the scribe has a breakdown of sorts and sits down and the muse is gone. But the armies and the dinosaurs are still there and oh dear, what is this now - they’re encroaching on our scribe.

Whats a scribe to do?
And ancient question. A classic film.