Absolute Randomness

i love this… especially after 2:10 when she’s put on the spot. these two couldn’t be more perfect together and truly enjoy each other’s company. sam sure hit the jackpot with this one. ol’ annaka ain’t no slouch, people.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61rXTibSS8g[/youtube]

full interview:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xetBSdxdsFY[/youtube]

Be careful my anarcho-nihilist friend, one might get the impression you’re siding with the police. :wink:

I think there are some crazy examples of excessive or improper force but the numbers are nowhere near as bad as the media makes it out to be.

Shalom

I came to this post with an open mind.

Having said that, I spent some time going through the posts and, you know what? I find this forum immensely liberating and extremely intelligent for the pure reason that no-one entertains spontaneous thought and spontaneous expression, stemming from a pure place of creation for creations sake. We all want to sound or present as intelligent, when in fact intelligence is subjective, relative to the situations it is called to address.

Moreover it is difficult to create art out of the every day and the mundane, challenging to make the routine seem engaging, when in fact it can be, all it takes is the pertinent words with the right kind of emotion and BANG there you go, art impromptu. And you know what? Its sublimely emancipating.

So anyway here goes:

Waiting for the parked space to vacate when matey, a grubby sly little cunt of a man, slips his van in discretely whilst I go to get my car. He stares at me, I stare back. And then I open my mouth to shower him with a shit storm of cunts and dick, the likes of which any attendee at an adult entertainment convention would find his/herself blushing at.

I take great pleasure in observing their faces when I have climaxed, its beyond them how any woman can manage to cram so many epithets and verbs into such a small amount of time and at such a high volume. When that fails I go for my baseball bat screaming " Your lucozade fantasies are as lucky as the day is too red to make a loaf of bread’.

Please do not read that again. It will not make any more sense than the first time you did. It also works at immobilising them for a few seconds while their mind tries to make sense of, well, nonsense.

On second thought I could be doing this away from where I reside.

Phew…my glob that feels much better… I like this forum already. Anyone for some lucozade?

I swear to god these people…

vocaroo.com/i/s1Fj0NqGZwP4

Where the hell are you?

:laughing:

hahahaha!! You thought I wuz in a Chinese restaurant. sucka.

No it was a robocall message… from a solicitor or something. I get em all the time because of capitalism.

I figured that was it with the whole robotic voice, just wanted to hear you say it. :wink:

My Mandarin is a bit rusty.

You know how I’m gonna die? Of a heart attack while watching Entertainment Tonight…

vocaroo.com/i/s0XPNBWqTLl6

Shalom and good evening.

Anyone into comics?

I will just leave this here.

Pax et looks

ia800307.us.archive.org/32/item … etTeam.pdf

Kanye West exposed to six minutes of the Colbert Effect, with excellent results…

youtu.be/SHSgB6QO1Yo

streamable.com/q5sxp

I’m passing both of my college courses, so that’s good.

I’d have given Beowulf more but all I had on me was three 100s, seven 20s, and three 1s… and he doesn’t take MasterCard.

But that’s how you do it. You don’t scrutinize the shit out of em or convince em to accept the Lord as their savior. The approach is purely stirnerite; do not step back shyly from free resources and take your ass downtown where you can make shit happen.

streamable.com/nq387

And that camera mighta put a little scare in his lazy ass. I got him on cam loitering, see. Prolly thinks I’m with the POleece. That should get him moving.

Psst… Sarah. Listen man, these rev-9 generations aren’t like the old t-800 and t-1000 models. you’re gonna need something way bigger than that shotgun.

imgur.com/a/rTnVree

Woah check it out

m.imgur.com/gallery/cFfMlZI

Another Terminator movie? How many does that make so far? :-k :neutral_face:

Quite the good Samaritan there however resources in the United States for the homeless means Jack shit these days and as for employment, don’t even get me started on that. :laughing:

[Real national unemployment in the United States beyond bullshit government statistical revisions is something like 26% nationwide.]

I was homeless for almost a decade, I know these things. Honestly though, if I’m ever forced to become homeless again I’m going out like this below.

i’d disagree. in the western world the productivity of the working classes is so robust it is able to carry the weight of both parasite classes; the lumpen proletariat and the capitalist. this means that even after a large percent of the value created by the working classes becomes dead capital in the pocket of the capitalist parasites, there’s still enough left over to finance working social welfare programs to take care of the homeless parasites.

and that’s really remarkable, the gargantuan force that the working class is in the western world. you could say that each proletariat feeds the mouth of three people; himself, the capitalist parasite and the homeless parasite. that’s pretty fuckin hardcore, bro.

no but that dude needs only to be in the right spot. location location location. 'course he might have to wait in long lines for hours… but like i said, what else is he gonna do? sleep in the KFC parking lot all day? he’s got nothing to lose.

:sunglasses:

I’m full of turkey, mash potatoes, and stuffing right now. :-&

Stomach feeling pretty heavy. I’m thinking about taking a nap.

As you get older in life all you want to do is sleep.