This is how you do it, Prom

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcfFuBLzLC4[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k[/youtube]

Absolutely for this channel. White men need to be proud. I don’t say that a lot, though I sincerely believe it, because I know people will think I’m inculding myself in their number. first of all, even if you held me to be some kind of Pure European line that never mixed with any other lines In Venezuela for 500 years (I can trace my lineage back at least that long), I am from the part of Europe excluded in this video. I am not even then a “white man.”

But this pusilanimous shit… It’s horrible. And disingenuous. All these bleeding hearts are really just adding insult to injury if you really look at it from the perspective they insist.

What fun is war with the white man if they goan be like that?

Europe is awesome. All you have to do is go there and look at their buildings. It’s retarded.

Some pride, people. That’s all we ask. Maybe we’ll kill you after, maybe you’ll kill us. But there will be none of this slimyness.

On the other hand, maybe we’ll all get rich and laugh all the way to the bank.

Go choke on shit California!

Love it.

I’m pretty sure what Faust is against is Universality, not Truth. Universality has to finally be acknowledged as our common enemy. In genetic terms, Universality is what we know as stagnation.

Whenever you hear someone say universal, what you should be hearing is “I want it all to end.”

^^^ you in the wrong thread, rap.

dude relax, we all consider you a white person. even mexicans are white and race is a social construct anyway. omg did i just say that?

Israel has learned this lesson.

They are way fucking ahead of the terms. They have already understood that doing business with the Arabs and taking the planet another huge leap forward begins by being stubbornly Jewish. Only as yourself can you productively encounter others.

Universality is the Borg, it is The Body Snatchers. If everything is the same, nothing can be new. Nothing can be original, nothing can be created. And as science has finally caught up to the knowledge of: these things themselves constitute the prerequisite for survival. Immutability is death. Literally. They are not added or excess. It also makes permanence moot. Things that endure cannot be used, for Universality simply holds them as the nothing, that which is backdrop even to the ether. To mention a thing, to discern, this is insult to Universality.

What has hereto been held as good must also die, for Universality. It cannot be fought for. There is nothing to fight, nothing either to fight for. Only illusion, says Universality, only evil mistake.

Nietzsche loved nothing more than to laugh at the irony of these holding peace as the highest, the only, while at the same time being the most violent, most totalitarian in their violent ambitions and methods, most scortched Earth.

People are like “how can the Spanish inquisition have loved being so very violent,” without realizing, their thought process was this very one.

I know you do you piece of shit:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3RgN1A9I8c[/youtube]

Why do I have to be so fucking violent. I didn’t mean it like that.

Individuality is a prerequisite for reasonability. Universal subjects cannot be reasonable. They can only throw hissy fits and attempted genocides.

i just clicked on that song and immediately starting moshing right here in the coffee shop. went straight down the middle. knocked a pumpkin spice latte out of the hand of some old woman and ran directly into a barista carrying a tray full of chocolate pastries.

now the manager is calling the cops on me.

:character-beavisbutthead:

Yeah I know it’s good.

Maybe I should have said ownership rather than individuality.

Which includes ownership of who you are.

Spanish-Hispanic-Mexican are linked to Spanish colonialists and conquistadors, although arguably more ‘diluted’ than the Anglo-Aristocracy and Puritans who pretty much prevented integration, intermixing, and intermingling with the Natives.

Pedro, listen up, the reason this occurred is because Anglo-British settlers on the East Coast eventually outnumbered the Natives who they pushed out of the area, meanwhile in Mexico and South America, Spanish Conquistadors were welcomed with open-arms by Natives and Indians, and were themselves explicitly minorities in the New World. The reason for integrating and mixing ‘Race’, with Natives and Indians were distinct in Central and Southern America, for that reason, and perhaps more than any other reason.

The British brought their women and children over (Pilgrims, Quakers, Puritans, etc). The Spanish did not, were essentially only men, and simply inter-married the Natives.

This is also why East Coast Liberals, Post-Anglo-Aristocrats, hold a monopoly on “who is white and who is not”.

I think he just called you a Mexican, P.

Yup. He just called you a Mexican.

That’s pretty on point though.

It’s not as simple as all that either, but pretty much.

There is all so that Spaniards were not as evil as Anglos. We never even ocurred to us biological warfaer.

Well in Mexico they were pretty evil. But those Aztecs were evil as shit themselves.

Saying it is a social construct doesn’t diminish its importance or relevance.

Is it a “social construct” that children look more similar to their biological parents than they do to strangers?

I would argue it is both biological and a social construct where I remind neo-liberals that social constructs are necessary like laws. :sunglasses: Unless you’re an anarchist nobody talks about abolishing the social construct of laws, do they? :sunglasses: