Misconceptions about the far-right.

Discovered? like you discovered you had a penis when you first started masturbating… only to realise it was always there.

What do you propose or foresee, for the planet’s future? not a trick question…

Are you going to hold your own/whites up for scrutiny, seeing that you think them genocidal and therefore self-destructive? what and whom is stopping them from procreating, making babies, and populating the planet too with little thems? What?

You’re probably thinking of Tommy Robinson, who… when he joined UKIP after being in the BNP, made its members leave in their droves, as UKIP is made up of many defected Conservatives and those from other parties, who don’t want to be associated with extremists, but do want to maintain some sort of national integrity and identity.

Being pro-Britain does not have to mean pro-white… and it generally doesn’t here, as even the BNP ain’t about that life, but about putting British Nationals first… just like the other right-leaning Parties here are.

It seems that what the West did to the rest of the world, the rest of the world is doing likewise to the West, and now the entire planet is suffering for what our ancestors did, but we ourselves are not responsible for, but the brunt of which we are privy to and burdened with.

Sometimes it seems that America doesn’t want to resolve their issues, because if they really wanted to, they would have done so by now… they’re smart enough people, aren’t they?

Agreed, you can’t rationalize, or even compromise with these people anymore.
If you don’t financially and morally support your 5 year old’s sex denial, sex mutilation, sextermination and sexualization, you’re a Nazi, and your child will be taken into state custody, presumably where the predators will have no trouble accessing them.
If you want a border, you’re a Nazi.
If you want people to come to your country legally, you’re a Nazi.
If you think women and minorities should have the same rights as men and the majority, you’re a Nazi, they must be given a hell lot more rights and brainwashed to hate whites, Christians and men.
If you want immigrants convicted of terrorism or aiding and abetting it to be deported, you’re a Nazi.

Not only are we no longer an ethnonational state anymore, we’re not even a civic national state.
According to their prime minister Justin Trudeau, Canada is the first post-national state, but the same could now be said of many western states.
What this really means in practice is, only white people aren’t allowed a racial, religious or ideological identity outside of liberalism, only white people have to enter the country legally, brown people can enter the country illegally, brown people can have a racial, religious or ideological identity outside of liberalism, and they can politically impose their identity on themselves and others.

So what is Canada?
We’re not united by our race, religion or our ideology, not even liberalism, again only white people have to be liberals.
We’re basically just an amorphous hodgepodge mishmash of different people who happen to reside within the loosely or undefined borders of a state that happens to be called Canada.
The only thing that unites us all, is our hatred for white people and Christians.
The only thing we can be sure of is, this nation does not belong to them, it belongs to everyone else, and they will remake it in their image.

And if you don’t agree with all of that, hell if you have some questions or concerns, you’re a bigot, a conspiracy theorist, a fascist, a Nazi, etcetera.
Canada and much of the rest of the world is affectively being dismantled piece by piece as we write.
There is absolutely no way Canada can continue existing in the coming decades.
It will simply become a province of the totalitarian UN, or broken up into smaller warring ethno-states.

You see populism, the idea that people should rule themselves as individuals, is a white thing, other than the Japanese and South Koreans, the other races haven’t shown any indication they appreciate it.
And when these people are divided by race, language, customs, ideology and many of them aren’t even citizens, it will be that much more difficult for them to unite and resist tyranny (never mind resist, many of them will outright support it).
This is why either the breakup, or sublimation of Canada into a totalitarian UN is inevitable.
I mean we heard the admission from Justin Trudeau, Canada is merely a vacuum, and nature abhors vacuums, collapse or totalitarian takeover is inevitable.
Post-apocalypse, or dystopia, take your pick.

The old battle between right and left used to be primarily an economic one, because they mostly agreed on cultural issues, for they mostly had the same culture, Anglo-Saxon and other European.
But we’re not the same culture anymore, far from it, we’re multicultural, + there’s all these subcultures, and outright anti-cultures.
While we’re more economically divided than ever, the chasm between rich and poor continues to widen due to cronyism, the battle has become primarily racial and cultural now, which’s of course what the overclass wants, but we have no choice but to respond to mass immigration, anti-white indoctrination and policies.
Do white people still have a future in the countries they built, or will they step aside, allow others to do what they will with them, and go the way of south Africa?

The right and left used to meet somewhere in the middle, but not anymore, especially when it comes to identity politics and immigration, and this is mostly the left’s fault, the right is almost always willing to at least have a conversation, the left is not, like you say microaggressions, libel, slander, cancel culture, de-platforming, death threats and physical assault is what you get when you try to open a dialogue with these people.
You used to be able to hold elections and appoint judges (see Bret Kavanaugh), but you can’t even do that anymore either.
Like or loathe him, Donald Trump is the president (I don’t like him because he hasn’t lived up to his rhetoric), but the democrats can’t accept it, and they will stop at nothing to depose him, whatever they think they can get away with, conspiracy theories, Russian collusion and so on.

Based on your response, here’s what I believe will happen eventually if not sooner.

As the extremities keep pushing and pushing, until something breaks, the ‘Right’ is going to be forced into a corner. In the United States, I believe, most of the “White” population don’t want to be “Nationalists”, don’t want to be “Alt-Right”, and don’t want to be “Fascist”, but because the Liberal-Left have become radicalized, literally crazy with fanaticism, the majority of people will need to in-fact step to the Right. This will lead to the appearance of actual Nazi groups. So the Left is going to force to appear, what they fear and hate. They are creating, what they fear and hate. And they can’t stop themselves. And they won’t stop themselves.

The analogy I’m thinking of, is a crazed single-parent child, a young son who is throwing temper-tantrums, becoming a teenager, 13 years old, and his mother cannot control him. There is no Male guidance, Fatherless, bastardized. The mother doesn’t know what to do. She treats him with a soft-hand, and he never has been hard-disciplined, or demonstrated the type of fear and violence that can be threatened and imposed by a Father-figure. Without this Authority, and concerning the larger point, a complete lack of Discipline, Rules, Order, in general, the young son will keep acting-out until something breaks. In real-world terms, this usually ends by the teenage son acting Juvenile, eventually meeting the police, possibility of jail, etc. Or in many fatherless ghettos, the black community, this involves joining a gang, and then seeing the gang-leader as a surrogate-father type.

In the US, the common analogy is “Lack of God”. The mainstream “Right” simply respond with “They need God in their lives”, which the Left rebukes and rejects. But the meaning is lost. Without God, (any godly figure of masculinity), and without a real-life Father surrogate, what will people look up to, or lookout for, except a real Fascist Authoritarian??? So what other consequence will there be, except the rise of these types of figures? Because the Liberal-Left will not “fix itself”, refusing to do so, instead the Center and Right will be forced further Right until you “may as well be a Nazi”. I mean, if that’s what you hear everyday from the Media-run Liberal-Left, that you’re a “Nazi Nazi Nazi!!!” for wanting secure borders, for not wanting your 5-year-old exposed to Transexual perversion, for wanting a traditional family, well, then… FINE I’M A NAZI@! And this will be the Necessary reaction and conclusion.

The representation is, the demand is created in the void. Because the Liberal-Left cannot “back-off”, because of lacking Self-Discipline, represented by a fatherless contingent of society, they are going to create in others what they fear and hate the most. I wish I could say “this isn’t inevitable, there can be another way”, but I fear otherwise. What alternative is there? What other response can occur, in the meantime, to prevent the collision? I don’t know, maybe I’m missing something?

People’s wants or desires in a collapsing civilization, nation, and society is irrelevant. They’ll do what they’re told if they want to live once the rebuilding efforts begin. Their whiny lamentations be damned.

They’ll learn to like the new social order that is imposed on them to benefit from it in their personal lives or they can experience persecution within it if they insist on becoming a disruptive problem.

I agree, they’re backing moderate conservatives and independents into a corner, on the defensive, which’s good PR for Nazis, who would never allow themselves to be backed into a corner in the first place, because they’d be on the offensive.
It started off as tolerance of minorities, then acceptance, now it’s tolerate and accept our intolerance and unacceptance of you.
The nerve of these people, they are biting the hand that feeds them, and he who gives can also take away, and destroy.

Oh and good point about father figures.
Yea all those young, fatherless, Godless white males without community, who will they turn to for guidance?
They may look for some in a strong, nationalistic leader.
Things could backfire for feminists.

Three self-admitted “Leftists” who have moved (somewhat) Right: admission at 45:33 mark.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1opHWsHr798[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twZXsp00bl4[/youtube]

25:32

“We need to reset the whole thing.”

I think that’s where the country is at. The Left don’t understand what’s going on. They don’t realize they capped-out and plateaued in their power, social sway, and momentum. As the pendulum swung Left (after Bush), it apexes, and then will sing back Right. So, I ask hypothetically, what is the greater significance to the Anti-Establishment vote? Why did America vote for Trump, except, to ‘upset’ the system. And what is meant by “Deep State”. This is somewhat mentioned in the dialogue.

I need to finish listening to this before going into my opinions about “The Deep State”.

Pleasure Versus Principle:

This sums up the Modern-Post-Modern battle between the US political parties today. The Left had the momentum for awhile now. I believe the Left secured their power during the Bill Clinton presidency and with the Bush Jr. fiasco that followed after 9-11. The Neo-Cons severely hurt the credibility of US foreign policy, by using 9-11 as a false-flag to justify and attack Saddam Hussein. Thus the Liberal-Left (Democratic party) gained power which followed through all the way through Clinton and then Obama. Now here is where things get interesting. Trump used to be (and kind of still is) a Liberal. Trump has never been a hardline Republican or Conservative. He is quintessentially a businessman and non-political. Trump bragged about the routine of paying-off politicians, throughout his career. So the larger significance of Trump’s election to presidency, is really a follow-through of this monumental shift to the apex of “Leftism”. However, at the time of the start of Trump’s run for presidency, I would consider him “Centrist” due to the larger societal shift to the Left. At least, Trump was ‘Center’ enough to earn trust within the Republican party. The Republican party, to their credit, felt the ‘win’ coming, and preferred to win, despite any implications of what that meant for the Republican party.

The win of Trump represents a shift in American centralization and power, a win of “New York Capitalism” over “Washington DC Establishment”. Trump was elected by the people, because the people in general, have grown upset with US internal-corruption, which I’m quite certain, extended from 9-11 and then the unjustified war with Saddam Hussein. Thus the American people are at least wise enough to understand the internal ‘feeling’ and problem. The growth of distrust between common person and Washington DC meant that, eventually, America would vote for any person “Anti-Establishment” they could, who had clout. That Trump came from “completely outside” the political paradigm, was absolutely necessary.

My personal hypothesis is not confirmed, from 10 years ago, or longer, back in 2009. Liberals hate their own, more than they hate their opposition or outsiders. The reason for accepting Obama and rejecting Trump, should be clear to most Americans, based on the last two decades of “Progressive” propaganda shoved down everybody’s throats. White man Bad, Black man Good. (But don’t be racist!) This has caused an inversion in the Liberal-Left, who now push the boundary too far, and I believe, cracks and fragments are already spread throughout greater American “culture”.

So what is Anti-Establishment? Well, also, what is “The Deep State”? Not too many intellectuals, thinkers, political philosophers, are even up-to-date or up-to-speed yet. I can answer these questions though. “Deep State”, referring to un-elected officials representing the US Government or Power Structure. This includes the following: 1) Lobbyists, 2) The Military-Industrial Complex, 3) Corporate boards and CEOs, 4) Mass Media, and 5) State Departments, DHS, FBI, CIA, Foreign Embassies.

As depicted in the video above, for a whole generation (30+ years), the US government spends-spends-spends, irresponsibly, because nobody had the means, intention, or awareness to simply ask “can you cut a billion dollars?” There is no government oversight. I believe the reasoning for this is twofold, outside of Corruption which is most obvious. The first reason spawns from the excesses of national gains post WWII and post Cold War. Upon winning such wars, the US has gained massive growths in economy and wealth, and so, does not need to “worry” about spending. This is beginning to falter, because the previous capital of “wins” has run its course. There is no new income, except, industrial and social ingenuity (the rise of Google, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, and other institutions of Post-Modern “American Culture”). Again it is mentioned in the video, the largest outsourcing of America (for the past 10 years) has been “The American Dream”. Thus I need to include Hollywood and the movie industry (other half of Media). The second aspect of Government spending, and corruption, stems from the Democratic platform of offering Welfare to the people in general, as a bribe/trade for votes. In other words, the Liberal-Left-Democrat, generally, wants to increase spending and increase taxes. While the Conservative-Right-Republican wants to decrease spending and decrease taxes. But, since Bush Sr. the debates ended about Budgeting, and instead, both parties started drinking deeply from the well. Greed, corruption, and bribery have run rampant, with both Democrats and Republicans taking part in the corruption (but Democrats more so).

Trump, as an outsider, and as a self-made Billionaire, avoids all the corruption, and can easily expose the corruption of Washington DC. Also, Trump’s personality and legacy is the guy who “Fires!” everybody. Thus Washington DC has never encountered somebody who “Fires!” government employees, branches of government, officials, or threatens the financial welfare of State Departments. This is what has Washington DC completely shook. So while the Republicans defend Trump, the pact is tenuous, for as long as Trump keeps producing ‘Wins’ and votes for Republican bureaucrats. This is the trade between the Conservative-Right and Trump. Furthermore, to protect Trump from impeachment, Senate Majority Republicans have already hinted toward a “You are going to owe us for this”, a price to be paid will be expected from Trump.

With all this in mind, the shift from Left to Right is becoming obvious. Average Americans are sick and tired of Media lies, and so alternative sources (the internet, google, youtube, twitter, etc) are being used to de-platform the classical media sources: ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN. Democrats recently threatened Facebook to enforce Censorship “or else face punishment and illegality” from Congress.

The biggest problem of all, which everybody on this forum should have been talking about a year ago, is the new attacks and threats against Free Speech. Why can’t people name “The Whistleblower”, who has no legitimacy and no legal recourse, when the center of an Impeachment process of the President of the United States?!? Am I the only one seeing this? Or am I the only one with the intelligence and balls to say it outright?!

This is the beginning of the end, of Democracy, and Free Speech, unless the threats are checked strongly, by a majority and consensus of Americans today. It should have been yesterday.

But, as discussed in this thread, led by the wise and holy “Zero_sum_Joker”, there are bigger issues at work. And that is, the social and cultural division, perhaps a complete and messy Divorce, between Left and Right. If the hate is so strong, that the US Constitution is ignored, and the sides are willing to “go further”, with speech censorship, sedition, and greater threats, while ignoring Washington DC corruption, then I already know the outcome today. And it will be the fall of Democracy. Because what’s the point of voting for President, when the President can be impeached for literally no crime. And so you are truly not allowed to vote, unless it is Pro-Establishment.

And this is the real “Deep State”, which is heavily entrenched in The Establishment, meaning billions and trillions of US tax dollars at work, lining the pockets of a million people who may not deserve it, may not be accountable, and believe they are “above the law”.

I don’t like the Alt-Right label in that I believe it is nothing more than a giant psyop in that there is controlled opposition along with infiltrators, government spies, or impostors everywhere.

I just like to think of myself as being a part of the classical traditional far-right, you know the way things were before the whole Alt-Right came onto the scene messing things up.

I honestly can’t stand Alt-right Trump supporters, they annoy the hell out of me.

As far as I’m concerned Donald Trump and his supporters have no business in far-right circles.

You see I have a different perception, all those names you mentioned for me are controlled opposition.

You got to remember that they have agents in all social political circles. All those names you mentioned are in bed with zionists including Donald Trump. Viktor Orban? I don’t know what to make of him, he’s an interesting character.

For me cosmopolitan civic nationalism has no place in far-right circles either which I like to refer to as Globalism-Lite or fake nationalism. The only real nationalism is a racial and ethnic nationalism that opposes Global-Homo.

The United States will economically collapse like the former Soviet Union sometime between 2020-2025.

I think we’ll start to really see this emerging crash into the existential abyss at the end of next year.

Fascism will make a comeback along with racial nationalism because it’s becoming clear that multiracial democracies, republics, and neo-liberalism are all total failures. At some point I plan on making a thread describing how all of this will transpire.

Fascism will rise again in the chaotic vacuum of societal collapse, I’m really hoping it will be a racial national socialist form of fascism.

Flooding Europe with Africans and Middle Easterners changing the racial genetic composition of entire ancient populations isn’t helping. The European Union was designed to kill off European nationalism after the fallout of World War II.

We have a similar problem with Central and South Americans in the United States where with Canada mostly Asians.

It’s reverse colonialism with international crony capitalist zionists running the west now that openly call for killing, destroying, and abolishing European whiteness. You’re a racist if you acknowledge this openly or publicly.

Yes, there were plenty of mistakes made in the past. I won’t argue against that but let us not pretend genocide is purely a white thing either historically.

Jordan Peterstein and zionist Shapiro? :laughing:

Tommy Robinson, just another zionist lackey a part of the controlled opposition matrix.

What exactly do you think is going to happen when the native British, Welsh, and Scots die off in Britain?

You live in London, don’t tell me you haven’t seen the negative impacts of foreign immigration there going on the last thirty years.

Donald Trump is just another New World Order pawn placed there to oversee the national financial bankruptcy of the United States. I assure you that the United States is beyond saving now where its collapse is all but guaranteed.

When the United States collapses it will radically change the west forever and there will be chaos everywhere. There might even be a world war if people in positions of power become crazy enough to do so which is a distinct real possibility.