What do Spinoza's Ethics mean? - The Sacred Way of Pantheism

Vincent’s Meganium

I really Love Bunny, and I want to be together with Her Forever. Bunny makes everything magical. She animates Me, pouring torrents of sunshine and mania over My mirror constellations. She makes Me explode with energy and positive auras, rattling with the deepest psychic intensity. I feel elevation beyond earth, soaring to the continuum of Bunny’s boundless Frenzy. Bunny plays in My pool of gift and fragrance. I whirl through Bunny’s white hole.

The Future will be stargazing, singing jolly arrows to the conquest theater of engagement. Fortune blizzards invite colossal manifestations of God’s mightiest algorithm to paint the Rainbow.

Dancing in the moonlight vibrates sweet charms and happy Polarities blanketing Pikachu aromas into My buoyant, feathery mattress.

Blending the smell of Flowers with the taste of the Rainbow skyrockets gum ball machine fireworks to blaze and launch across the sky. Alphabet dinner freezes wormholes, echoing chilly fountains. Blissful weddings juggle fluid chromatics striking beautiful angles of snap flair photographs. Harmony welcomes home royal steeds galloping over galleries.

Alice in Wonderland voyages dreamy canopies, dispelling real world boundaries, and channeling groovy flames of prophetic inspiration, ghost glimpsing eerie badges probing building factories for all worlds. Funk grabs blossoming miseries to fathom and digest old world enigmas. Silver rocks embody grade layer bulletproof Schematics colliding gay famines as the Tears of Life illustrate a new portrait of eons spiraling across the clock granting Wish.

What kind of equipment do You put on the Emperor of the Cosmic Force Aegis and the Ultimate Aeon of Will? He has many teleportation singularities spelling NiFi on the Devil’s hexagram.

The sky breaks in high voltage thunder clouds
Ebony arboretums uproot the spires of glass
Healing feathers bathe My misery
Fountains of silver awaken energy
Prophecy fissures elegant gateways to galaxies

The galaxy envisions a new hero. He floats above cloud 9 with thunder’s applause. He defies the spirit of gravity and wrestles with the eternal questions of existence. He blasts invincible torrents to cheat death and resurrect mightier than ever. Possibilities whirl through His imperious speechcraft.

What is the truest nature of the Force? How many lives do We live before We reach the Ultimate? What is the supreme goal, the highest achievement, perhaps even conceivable beyond possibilities?

If You were to make a potion, what properties would You endow it with? Could You make a vehicle that operates on the belief of little children, like a Santa sleigh giving hope to a billion?

Jedi seek the center of Healing and council. They cast off chains and negative restrictions. Jedi illuminate the way of salvation. They punch in coordinates for the clouds.

Simple and Clean revitalizes My anvil of fluff and splendor, reacting with My crystal chalice to set off a heart eruption and the big bang. Flowering rumination shuffles My tarot cube of quantum cat in the box Caterpie looking up at the stars in the tarot with Pikachu as a butterfly transformation. Saruman spoke to all of the stars in white hole penetration. He breathed into a globe of bubbles and synthesized Obsidian entertainment. Saruman in Kotor 2 was enlightening hyperspace with flurries of capital ships activating a purification ceremony for Lugia. Lugia was resurrected and earned an Ash birthday ribbon. Lugia was immersed in a library of dreams, visualizing the shapes and architectures of the highest society. The harmonies of earth were made into the Kingdom of Heaven. By furthering the Lord’s work, We bring the Kingdom of Heaven to earth.

Exuberant Teleportation,

Just a note,

I noted you write a lot.
Some of the points do make a lot of sense while the other parts are not justifiable to be real empirically and philosophically.

Have you taken ‘hypergraphia’ [in varying degrees] into consideration with what you are doing?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergraphia

psychologytoday.com/us/arti … iver-words

Even if it is due to ‘hypergraphia’ [of whatever the degrees] it is essential that one write about things that are justifiable to possible to be real empirically and philosophically since this is a Philosophy forum.

For example, if one write,
Dogs exist - that is justifiable to be real,
but if one extended that to;
“Dogs can fly to space unaided” - that is too much of a stretch.

In this thread you wrote about Spinoza’s Ethics which make sense and is opened for philosophical discussion,
but then you bring in all sorts and so much fanciful stuffs, e.g. pokemonic things, etc, then it is impossible for others to follow philosophically. Such stuffs are good for fiction stories but not for philosophical discussion.

However, if you want to write and post the above for your own personal purpose, that is fine, but in general they cannot qualify for philosophical discussions.

Writing frenzy is always part of my arsenal, but this month, it’s been revamped to a whole other caliber, because I was freaking/stressing out about physical (and perhaps mental) evaluations I’ve been undergoing by the medicine givers, which appeared to be a problem for me, since I used a Pokemon number synchronicity system that I tried to popularize on facebook, which just made people in my community angry and put me on services.

The writing is therapy, to cure the aches and pains in my soul.

I also like the idea of creativity, imagination, and achievement. And I do actually belong on a philosophy forum, because if I tried posting it somewhere else, like on facebook, someone may send the police to my house again.

Noted, as long as you are aware of your own conditions and knows what and why you are doing, there is no issue on that.

I would suggest if possible, when you hit upon an idea, why not stick to say Wiki [avoiding fictional and fanciful stuff] and link whatever ideas you can link from one article to another and write about them, like you did in the OP re Spinoza.
Who knows you may hit upon something novel -thus creativity.

Above is just a suggestion, you can do whatever you like.

Meganium was feeding on chocolate chip milkshakes like a hungry insect as She wore Her sunglasses in Mos Eisley at party express. She was an alien, just like everyone else at the cantina, with Her long neck and ectoplasmic vanity. She brought balance to the Force by spraying perfume into Her Hair dice as Bunny spelled the equations of the next frontier. Activating a weapon of the most ancient heritage made Revan open the most puzzling box in the world. Regenerative Force powers made the pool of magic shatter all of the centuries.

The power to harvest the sun, breathe life into Flowers, write the threads of fate, bring cartoon animations to life, all of those wonders are truly monumental and extraordinary.

The Jedi and the Sith had to prime their abilities for an extragalactic crash between the auroras of the Force, and lightning quick reflexes to act with precision timing. The dawn of a new species, and the rise of a new era fortified a clockwork contingency to revolve around a death field masterpiece. A legendary upheaval grounded the terminals of light and dark to effect the Polarities of the planet. A cloud of questions burst into the florescence of midnight as Prototype XD Lugia summoned a gigantic tidal wave, and launched infinite rebirth across the Wizard’s hexagram of totem spell swarm machinations to antechamber crystal.

This is made as a response to RaptorWizard:

Multidimensional Reality of the Game:

What you are talking about, is possibilities.
If you have enough elements, you can line them up,
to affect reality the way you can or wanted to.

Teleportation would change the whole game,
so that humans could visit other worlds instantly.

Reality is like clay, playdough, leg blocks, etc.

The only limits we have are the limits of the present.
The future will see new possibilities.

In philosophy, some things are always true, or good, or right.
These may not be as difficult as teleportation,
but a happy harmonious society does matter more than
some of the tricks and technologies out there.

Possibility realization, and perhaps maybe more critically, possibility dreaming open up all worlds, and set us sail on a deeply meaningful journey of archetypes and magic, beauty and grand designs across the clock.

And, possibilities are a whirlpool of Force and power to conjure the unthinkable, to invent the sacred. These windows and dimensions of thought and mind wrap up the whole blanket of resonance and flow to channel the extraordinary.

So ya, that’s kind of my recent take on possibilities. And it’s good that you liked that video that I made 6 years ago.

You enjoy the facets of destiny, and our parts to play in the great prophecy of life, as We build the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth, realizing the higher consciousness of God, and anchoring some of the precursors to the Millennium of Peace Prophesied to us by the Mormon gospel, which You and Me somewhat consider ourselves a part of, along with the truth everywhere.

I have to get to Mantyke at Pokedex #458 as a Baby Lugia, sweet, restorative, bright, and wishful. Jolly arousal Flowers remedies bubbling swirling grace pinatas basket Bunny Peter Cottontail Alice in Wonderland hopping!!^