Absolute Randomness

no this was something that spontaneously came up. i did a staircase in that house, and in overhearing the builder say something about his mason not wanting the rock work on the porch, i says to the guy ‘i can do cultured and flagstone too, so whaddawe talkin’ about here? gimme some numbers, tough guy.’ he slid me a quote across the table face down on a piece of paper. i looked at the numbers and nodded.

but no, the last time i did stone work was back in 05ish up in the appalachians. and i only got into it because it paid so well. real-estate up there is outrageously priced and for the floridiot retirees who build summer homes, money is not a problem.

see the thing was, i didn’t have all the shit i needed to do carpentry work on my own. all the tools and shit. so to do it, i’d have to work by the hour for some company, which is what i normally did. but the second that masonry opportunity presented itself, i grabbed it. i could almost triple in one day as a masonry subcontractor what i was making as a wage worker doing carpentry.

but i much more prefer working with people’s wood instead. i’ve always been very good at handling and playing with the wood… and can usually get it to do anything i want. i’ve turned a lotta raw wood into some magnificent erections… and i’m so good at it, it’s never really a pain in my ass. did i tell ya the time i built the three story gazebo in asheville? lemme tell you something, pal. a free floating center ridge is NOT EASY to set by yourself. shit ain’t nothing like building an a-frame.

so you’re back in college again? wtf man. i told you years ago you were wasting your time with that stuff. i’ll tell ya what’s gonna happen. you’re gonna wind up workin’ in a gas station.

Manny de Camper vants to buy some vi-hi-hi-ite…

Yeah, basically becoming an electrical wire on call technician monkey. I’m doing my best to become lower middle class joining its ranks so I can finally afford me some lower middle class pussy in our wonderful gynocentric matriarchal hypergamic society.

So far I’m a B college student. I should graduate by March 2021.

I live in poverty and they’re still charging me up the ass in extravagant fees or such for classes. It fucking sucks.

I do night school a few nights of every week.

It’s good you’re doing well now as I know you were struggling there for quite awhile.

streamable.com/ph3vc

a dope mix master on a special ops mission
in motorcycle shop
a biggie smalls rendition

^^^ here’s what’s going on with those old style turn-tables. each turn-table is playing the song simultaneously and is originally set to play it in perfect time with the other until you manually change it. so by slowing down or speeding up one or the other, he can pan back and forth between them and get that ‘neighbor-neighbor’ effect. you see him lightly touch the table on the right. this pauses it for a fraction of a second so he can get behind the other table. the skill is in being able to remember where one turn-table is relative to the other and panning them properly to get the desired effect without disturbing the bars. this is how he is able to scratch one while the other keeps rolling… but you have to catch back up with it, see. you can fuck up because this old tech doesn’t have any auto-correct like the new shit.

for what it is, it is amusing and probably a lot of fun to mess around with.

My opening questions in the impeachment hearing

streamable.com/2qwh3

Opening questions for a Ms. Demings

streamable.com/98zd4

^^^^ :laughing: :sunglasses:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theatl … le/531366/

An excellent examination of the history of negronomics and negronomenology, and how we might find a way forward even against impossible odds.

…the rest of the world hopes so, then the rest of the world can move forward together, as this situation is holding it back. Does the US even have a plan of action, for resolution/taking a big leap forward?

Go to 1:45 and tell me this cop doesn’t sound just like Will Ferrell.

youtu.be/FDAC96PApI4

ya can’t really have a ‘plan’ for a process that will span centuries to come. but you can deduce what will almost have to happen in order for inevitable problems to be avoided. it’s very unlikely that races and countries are categories that will exist much longer because the underlying logic here, which is materialist and economic, supersedes those secondary categories of ‘culture’ and ‘nation’. which is to say problems produced for the former will force the latter to become less plausible and important. prior to the 21rst century it wasn’t difficult to sustain these things because countries hadn’t yet become so involved with each other. but as this involvement increases, those ‘distractions’ of culture and nation become shadowed by a bigger problem that, with the recognition of such, creates a new category of identification shared by a class of people from all countries and of all races. today it isn’t about ‘what is unique to my people’, but rather ‘damn, those niggas is going through the same shit we’re going through.’ and it’s this identification of common struggle that is the new uniter of peoples. that struggle is against global capitalism. it is today more ripe than ever before to be questioned so rigorously. and that’s precisely what’s happening; niggas is gettin smart to that shit.

so you’re lookin at a very slow moving and gradual process of genetic assimilation between the now existing sub-races. same shit that happened 70,000 years ago between all the various human ancestors. the good news is, natural selection won’t let us down… even counting what detractors of this theory often call ‘artificial manipulation’ of human environments. what these knuckleheads don’t realize is that what qualifies as evolutionary progress and improvement is not some static, absolute standard against which all possible variations of the human species can be measured by. you can only count as a success what happens in a particular environment, and these environments are changing.

in fact, to give you an ironic example, modern man, if measured by standards that existed 50,000 years ago, would be considered a total wuss. but the point is here; modern man’s environment has different demands, so it would be inappropriate to measure him by older environmental standards.

that being said, whatever comes of the further integration of sub-races over vast periods of time will always be subjected to the selectors presently operating… and it’s impossible to foresee with any great accuracy what those future environments will be like. but we can be sure of one thing; it will, like any other stage of human history, have very similar modes and relations of material production. so if there were anything that remained absolute throughout the entire life-span of the species, it would be the necessity of production. that being said, the only real concern for serious thinkers is what, and how, those material relations are to be arranged and ordered.

everything else, every other concern, is trivial by comparison. the ‘long haul’ is what matters… not the little five thousand year periods in which group x people were this color and did this stuff, while group y people were this color and did that stuff.

And that video right there is exactly why I avoid the police if possible.

One wrong move and you’re simply dead.

in most cases, the person doesn’t do exactly what the cop says, which is usually a command to make your hands visible. now if you don’t do exactly this, and some other stupid shit like move the wrong way, the cop can’t know you’re not going for your gun. this gives him justification to bust caps.

most assholes don’t follow a cop’s directions because of some pride issue. okay you do that and get shot… but i ain’t. i’ve had a cop(s) draw his gun on me three times in my life, and each time i did exactly what the nigga told me to do. why? because the kid ain’t about to get shot up, yo. i got better things to do than play some silly pride game with the POleece. they can have that battle… that’s not the war. you got to know how to pick em.

but i’m sick of hearing this ‘excessive force’ bullshit about the cops. three quarters of POleece/assailant confrontations that end up with a fatal shooting resulted because the person didn’t follow directions. if you got some social justice beef with the POleece, you take that shit up later with paper work… but you don’t play that game when the cop’s got his hand on his heater. ignore his directions and put your hand in your pocket you’ont to, but not this nigga. i ain’t fixin to get shot.

i love this… especially after 2:10 when she’s put on the spot. these two couldn’t be more perfect together and truly enjoy each other’s company. sam sure hit the jackpot with this one. ol’ annaka ain’t no slouch, people.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61rXTibSS8g[/youtube]

full interview:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xetBSdxdsFY[/youtube]

Be careful my anarcho-nihilist friend, one might get the impression you’re siding with the police. :wink:

I think there are some crazy examples of excessive or improper force but the numbers are nowhere near as bad as the media makes it out to be.

Shalom

I came to this post with an open mind.

Having said that, I spent some time going through the posts and, you know what? I find this forum immensely liberating and extremely intelligent for the pure reason that no-one entertains spontaneous thought and spontaneous expression, stemming from a pure place of creation for creations sake. We all want to sound or present as intelligent, when in fact intelligence is subjective, relative to the situations it is called to address.

Moreover it is difficult to create art out of the every day and the mundane, challenging to make the routine seem engaging, when in fact it can be, all it takes is the pertinent words with the right kind of emotion and BANG there you go, art impromptu. And you know what? Its sublimely emancipating.

So anyway here goes:

Waiting for the parked space to vacate when matey, a grubby sly little cunt of a man, slips his van in discretely whilst I go to get my car. He stares at me, I stare back. And then I open my mouth to shower him with a shit storm of cunts and dick, the likes of which any attendee at an adult entertainment convention would find his/herself blushing at.

I take great pleasure in observing their faces when I have climaxed, its beyond them how any woman can manage to cram so many epithets and verbs into such a small amount of time and at such a high volume. When that fails I go for my baseball bat screaming " Your lucozade fantasies are as lucky as the day is too red to make a loaf of bread’.

Please do not read that again. It will not make any more sense than the first time you did. It also works at immobilising them for a few seconds while their mind tries to make sense of, well, nonsense.

On second thought I could be doing this away from where I reside.

Phew…my glob that feels much better… I like this forum already. Anyone for some lucozade?

I swear to god these people…

vocaroo.com/i/s1Fj0NqGZwP4

Where the hell are you?

:laughing:

hahahaha!! You thought I wuz in a Chinese restaurant. sucka.

No it was a robocall message… from a solicitor or something. I get em all the time because of capitalism.

I figured that was it with the whole robotic voice, just wanted to hear you say it. :wink:

My Mandarin is a bit rusty.