What happened to Mr. Reasonable?

Did he finally lose his shirt day trading? Did he become financially bankrupted? :sunglasses:

Did the IRS finally catch him yet?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od4nSd9AVH8[/youtube]

big reas is doing well. banging hos, riding motorcyles and eating fine cuisine. he’s scheduled to post in the next week or so to give us an update on his latest sexual conquests and post a pop-song by an overweight black woman. he does this to piss off the resident incels, and i love him for it. like the great pezerocles once disclosed in the wake of mr. reasonable’s formidable force: ‘you are still my hero for other reasons.’

He’s a self-hating capitalist.

He loves himself too much to stop the crushing, but is attempting suicide by commie.

In other words, he cannot self destruct because capitalism is intrinsically good. But if every single capitalist is destroyed and the category itself erased, then it’s ok. It’s a weird trick the commies played on our guys. Aided by hippies. Whereas the hippies, the dirt ones the real ones, are far feom structurally on their side.

You know for an anarcho nihilist you don’t sound all that much different from a mainstream neo-liberal, I’m saying this because I am worried about you Zoot. We might need an intervention for you.

Have they converted you also? :-k

i wouldn’t say ‘self hating’. it’s more like he’s stuck in the kierkegaardian aesthete sphere of being, which is a common affliction for capitalists. hedonistic pleasures, that once served to distract him from the despair of emptiness, are no longer as tonic as they once were… due to how easy and accessible they have become to him. what he lacks, like most capitalists, is a real, character building struggle that is both ennobling and empowering. like most capitalists, he naturally senses in himself something is missing, and yet the idea of the necessity of struggle to build genuine character, is appalling to him. he will by virtue of this always feel a secret contempt for himself which will remain hidden from public view and therefore alienates him. a contempt which is incredibly frustrating because to lose it would mean to willingly seek out the struggle and suffering that ‘creates distances’ (N), while being at the same time obviously the irrational thing to do. nobody wants to suffer… and yet suffering is the only thing that gives the self any substance. big reas is one such unfortunate person who is faced with this dilemma… while others never have a choice and are thrown into its gaping jaws. the advantage this latter type has over big reas is that they are not faced with the frustrated agony of being able not to choose to struggle, and therefore are incapable of such self contempt.

you love the irony, and i appreciate the opportunity you’ve given me to present it to you. rarely do my contemporaries say the ‘right thing’ which will allow me to do serious work. i cannot thank you enough.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, ok, I’ll admit it. That’s not half bad.

I’ll come up with a contentious retort though, gimme a sec.

Mr Rs struggles have been very serious since he was a kid, he’s truly self-made in ways that few of us are.

Hence why he doesn’t talk much about it.

That was the first part of my retort.

It doesn’t make sense, just from what little he’s talked about here. He did struggle verily. A neoliberal fatface like you describe wouldn’t bother attempting to justify himself to us. He would just join the clubs and do some buddistic nonesense along with maybe a healthy dose of S and M. He is a capitalist in the true sense, because amassing capital is the greatest thing to do. He didn’t fall into it by any sense, I don’t get the feeling daddy handed him much.

My diagnosis is still more correct. He has enblackmailed himself, out of a residual cowardice that comes from the ailment that you describe on a society level rather than personal level, what we know as white person disease.

Just free of it enough to be a hero, just infected enough to make cats cry.

Id rather say it is because he’s from Alabama and knows life from the ground up as well, so he has lived with the viscous republican evil from before they were usurped by Trump and at least temporarily made useful to the People - he has a distaste for that party that cant be trivialized.
He has his priorities grounded on a local level, and these priorities have very little to do with ours as we are both from deeply liberal social environments.
From this, the will to interpret alongside the narrative of the dnc is simply an evolutionary consequence.

All it shows is that opinions about politics are very trivial things and of no consequence.

Insights into politics are not trivial. But to have political insights one has to pay the price of being inside of the political jungle.

Ain’t shit local.

Or rather, the distinction is false.

Mr R proves that statement to be false though - whether or not we can agree with his reasons, the reasons are local. Self-Valuing is always local therefore “error” is a fundamental part of existence.

It sounds like a lame excuse not to think more carefully, and Nietzsche had something to say about why people might not do that particular thing.

“Because evolution” is not an excuse. I grew up among fucked up political traditions too, believe you me.

And you grew up close to one of the most fucked up of all. Not for that reason do we join their nominal rivals. Shit, one of the most classical tactics is for the thing to call itself its rival.

Republicans may sometimes be scared of black people, for instance. But democrats legitimately consider themselves superior.

Ain’t shit local.

Btw I forgive my own people because, despite its horrifyingly destructive effects, communism is understandable in extreme poverty.

But a thinking man, a man who does not want, further! A man with formal education… His reasons are others altogether.

“Ain’t shit local.”

Come on, now!

Dead.

STD.

Heart attack.

Touched as I am, let me ats you something,

Do you consider will to power to be local?

Among other things like nonlocal, certainly yes.

Fuck it, you’re right.
There is no excuse for supporting the modern liberal initiative, there is no angle from which this can be justified.

I was just getting tired of what this war takes for toll on my personal life, as we all are, exhausted - but being reconciliatory about it makes me downright depressed. So fuck it: to the death with this thing.

“Open war is upon us, whether you would risk it or not”