There is no such thing as love or romance.

The future is where entire societies and nation states collapse to which there won’t be a single radical feminist alive if they haven’t already killed themselves that is and where hypergamy concerning the present variety will be instantly squashed by millions of hordes of angry single horny men. :laughing:

I look forward to the self entitled princesses of the world crying lakes of tears when this modern experiment really does begin to break down, crash, and collapse. It will be epic, pleasant, and enjoyable, at least for me anyways.

That’s not what you were saying before!

Oh? :-k

I really don’t care if it is unwholesome, my opinion of a majority of women has set to a new record low.

Fuck’em. :sunglasses:

That’s great and all but when a majority of men are without snatch where there is a tiny fraction of guys that have a sexual monopoly concerning reproductive access bad things tend to happen overtime within such a society. It certainly doesn’t create social stability or cohesion.

It’s like that alpha lion in charge of a pride that has a female harem all to himself exiling all the other male lions. What do the outcast and exiled male lions do? They in turn form groups or squads and come back ganging up on the alpha lion slaughtering him viciously where afterwards they turn their attention towards the females. Human beings are just another mammal in a higher primate form afterall, you get the general idea where I’m going with that.

The modern sexual marketplace of hypergamy where women exchange their exotic physical capital for men’s financial capital is an interesting one. It’s a lot like a going to a farmer’s cattle auction where instead of there being cattle bid on in terms of buying,selling, or trading there is modern women themselves with an all male public attendance. The difference of course is that actual cattle don’t have much of a choice concerning attendance if they’re sold or not where women on the other hand volunteer in selling themselves to men willingly.

At the end of this transactional spectacle we’re suppose to call it love or romance and not the financial transactional exchange of sexual access that it really is.

What’s the percentage of men who reproduce? You say it’s a tiny fraction. Roughly speaking, how tiny is that tiny fraction? It’s a bit unbelievable to me that less than 50% of all males reproduce. I know for myself that it’s not difficult to find a mate and make a baby (in fact, I already have a mate) and since I don’t see myself as particularly special it is difficult for me to think that the percentage is that small. Moreover, pretty much everyone I know of is in a relationship of some sort. But then again, that may mean nothing at all.

The statistics are out there for just about anybody to see. Count yourself personally lucky.

If that’s truly the case, it shoulld be more than easy to post a link. But you didn’t do so and that in itself raises suspicions.

Im indeed around 50 50 for people I know who are married and who are usually single. Most men who are not single tend to be subjected by society and this works to the detriment of both sexes in the deal. But indeed there are plenty of happy couples who defy the degradation of conditions and manage to thrive. One thing is certain - the fact that female bodies have become the worlds gold standard by the objective verification process of the internet has made life more brutal on the whole. It is simply because there is more desire for sex that it has become such a scarcity, and women simply grow up as this scarcity and it is hard to resist becoming something before understanding its historical context. Im sure the great mix of populations has driven up the procreative drive as well and makes it harder for men to find mates in their own pool. Globalization and the internet are forming a new social-sexual contract and this process has only just begun.

I think this is a phase of evolution where women are experimenting as a whole to find out to what degree they can thrive as being financially and therefore socially independent. And all means are justified in evolution so it will last a good while and in maybe 200 years humanity will know what woman is capable of, and only at that point will a global masculine instinct get a chance to formulate itself.

Im expecting a trickle down sexual society, where sexual welfare is provided for in exchange to far reach psychiatric submission, chip implants which register biofuncions, etc.

If you don’t seduce a woman using romance, then it seems callous, rude, and classless to me.

Romance is a creation of men, to woo or lure a woman, often times with false promises and pretense, to get her to devote her time with him, leading to relationships, children, family, etc.

^^^ boooooring.

not much in this universe is more lame than ‘romance’ between ordinary law abiding citizens. i told you man, only nihilists are capable of genuine romantic love, which is less about the dry and clinical convention of reproduction and family and more about the art of the novatorean crusade against all rule and custom. a man and a woman cannot know ‘love’ until they hunt together, until they ride the lightening together. like this…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH1QmfQnWbg[/youtube]

Yeah, but those tend to be truly crazy bitches. God love 'em.

Yes, having babies, funding a house, doing your taxes, is boring. You are correct.

If “love” means dying before you have children, then I disagree. That’s not love. That’s narcissism.

I’ll be at college sometimes eavesdropping on conversations by women attending to become doctors and nurses listening to them how they’re mentally dumb as a box of rocks where the only reason they’re attending is because their rich daddies are putting them through college more likely free of charge.

I think to myself that given the option of medical treatment by them I would probably just rather die on a gurney bed untreated because I wouldn’t let them touch me with a ten foot pole.

These bitches would be better off staying at home making a man a sandwich. :sunglasses:

i think that’s the wrong attitude to have about those babes, dude. first of all everybody born after 95 talks like that: ‘so then i was like and he was like and omg i know!’ the high speech of king edward the fourth no longer serves a legitimate function in modern society because things aren’t as deep, philosophical or passionate as they used to be. well i mean things were never really ‘deep’, just made to be thought of that way by very intelligent people with a lot of spare time. fortunately our dear post-structuralists have demolished that era of sesquipedalian nonsense-by-lamplight and today anybody who still talks that way is given mock poetic pardon and not much more. besides, htf (how the fuck) do you expect those babes to talk? ‘omg erasmus was a total precursor to the baconian iconoclasm to come of the enlightenment and the military mobilization effects of capitalism described by chomsky were nominally inferential!’ you leave that kind of talk to meno and let those girls do their thing, man. the fact that they talk like actresses from some lame TV series is no indication that they lack the necessary intelligence to become doctors and nurses.

and of course they’re all a bit immodest, but that’s not their fault. this comes with the western territory. they were taught to act that way by subliminal consumerist herd-organizational and administrative forces… even as far back as elementary school when they learned that the cool kids always wore brand name clothing and had wireless earbuds for their mp3 players. none of this is their fault. you put those same girls over in north korea and they’d be playing totalitarian tangos on classical guitars at that age instead of staring at themselves in their bedroom mirror (with christmas lights strung around the frame) for sixteen straight minutes while submerging themselves into an emotionally charged fantasy constructed by the lyrics of a taylor swift song. THIS IS UHMERICA, bro, and this is how it works.

if you want to blame anybody for such disingenuous behavior, blame plato.

I like Plato God damn it! :slight_smile:

A majority of women and females are fucking mentally retarded or stupid but I won’t tell them that to their faces directly because at the end of the day I want the chance in their pants to fuck them. :evilfun:

I’ll tell an idiotic gibbering moronic beautiful looking woman she’s a genius if it means I can bend her over and get some snatch.

But truthfully when there isn’t a single woman around in an environment of men only a majority of females are imbeciles and that’s it. :wink:

good, good. this is the first step in PA (platonists anonymous). we ask that you admit your problem first. only then can we begin working on your recovery.