Curious.

ugh…

Fucking virgos.

I’ll put it this way.

Good men like you wallowing in general musings of ambiguity and reveling in the enticing feeling of lostness from a well funded perch are what is bringing us all down. The Gretas, the real crazies are a minority. It is your allowance aligned with the stringent morality which you conveniently never question that gives them power. Greta just speaks at the UN, you all made it. You all still run it. In the sense that you fund it, really. Y’all still the ones mostly moving the money around. Fucking windmills.

A little philosophy. Ain’t gonna hurt ya. You’re in the right. Start from there.

The last time I checked on the world stage of income I fell just over the 23 percentile. That is some comfort beyond starving I agree. But fairly far from moving much money around. I’m tryin to be a good man. My wife and I live in a 100+ year old home that’s 1500 square feet. 750 square feet per person. That’s some where between France and Denmark as an average. Shit our garden is bigger then that. You suggesting despite my rank I might have a chance of meeting your expectation?

Fucking virgos is right. And 59 wasn’t a great year for philosophy.

You misunderstand me completely.

You know that authority you feel when you chastise someone because you felt they were disrespectful or something? The one that conveniently turns into: “I’m just a simple man with a straw bed and a straw hat” whenever it is addressed? That is true wealth. Let’s imagine the old saying is true and money is not the most important thing.

And no, I can’t just let it go.

23%? How many thousand square feet?

Top men in certain societies would kill other top men for what you have. I understand not whipping yourself over what you have, but you could at least not be blazé about it.

Must be your accent, could you try typing slower, maybe that would help

thanks for trying

Yeah, that one!

That’s the one I meant.

Not so much.

Well, don’t say later I didn’t told ya so.

My best to the wife.

Maybe it’s your accent, could you try it in a different language? One that ain’t so fuckin intentionally obscure?

I’ll be sure to pass your best on, when I can put a finger on it.

Still trying to narrow it down, she’s not fond of bitching.

But you’re a ‘constructive’ critic.

No, it’s the disease of neo-liberalism that has contributed to destructive radical individualism.

Over the years I’ve become a radical collectivist as a way of combating against it. Collectivism is the way forward to improving society and unifying it. This neo-liberal individualism needs to go away.

Suffice it to say, the neo-conservatives are just as bad concerning radical individualism just as much as the neo-liberals. Classical liberalism was a mistake.

There’s also changing demographics as well.

You hate white people? =;

You’re not that kind of white person.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you could give a shit about glaciers.

I just see it as natural cyclical weather patterns around the planet but if it makes you feel any better I do believe that beyond economics and social politics industrial technological society across the planet is on the verge of collapse dealing more to do with controlled energy.

Well there’s plans on the books about that, future is bright maybe. Can’t really discuss it with the enemy.

Some kind of secret I shouldn’t know about? :laughing:

The world is basically running out of natural resources to keep modern technological industrial society powered with energy. That I think we both can agree upon.

In actuality, we do not home slice bacon.

But I can’t say too much more.

Lest these leftist bastards be newly inspired to some terryfying new hights of nauceating propaganda. don’t feed the trolls.

You worry too much about what other people think, I don’t.

Yeah fucking white people love ice. Likely it’s that fact that it is less dense then water and can be put in a cocktail to cool it down.

A third of the population lives on a coast. Well I guess drowned isn’t starving.