Pedro's Corner

It has been rumored that the C.I.A. had Hugo Chavez killed, so there’s that also.

As much as I don’t like communism or Marxism it’s safe to say most of Venezuela’s current problems is a direct result of the United States.

On the contrary my friend. What little we do have, we owe to the Gringos. And to acting honorably towards them during the Cold War. Why think you Venezuela was the only member of the USA sphere with no extradition treaty?

It’s possible. It’s likelier that the Cubans did him in, as his succesor was their man. Maduro. Straight Cuban agent.

That’s the word in Venezuela anyway. Specially among Chavistas. We are less scared of the Gringos than the rest of the world, and so aren’t as paranoid about them as most countries. Chavez’s anti-gringo rhetoric had more to do with foreign influence. He successfully aligned the international commie movement under his direction. It was a sight to see.

Put them in his pocket right then and there. People don’ realize what a foreign policy genious he was.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ele3C0z2I7Y[/youtube]

It smells like sulfur! (The day after Bush talked)

Bastard had flair.

Doubtful, the Cubans can’t afford to lose any friends in the Caribbean especially communist political allies or neighbors in the region.

I may have to remind you of Operation Condor all throughout the Caribbean and South America.

You don’t understand. Chavez kept them at arm’s length. Maduro takes orders from them.

They didn’t lose an ally. They gained a colony.

Doesn’t make any sense considering Maduro is getting close with Russia and China where due to global international oil markets the United States is trying to take over Venezuela because the Russians have essentially left us with nothing throughout the Middle East to acquire. That and the thought of the Russians or Chinese dominating South America along with the Carribean essentially annoys the United States government.

Recently the national head of Venezuelan oil moved their corporate headquarters to Moscow.

I highly doubt Maduro is rolling with the United States government.

Come on man… keep up!

the Cubans. The Cubans run Venezuela. China and Russia just finance it.

Except the joke was on the Cubans, because Chavez had cleverly set up a feudalism of generals who owned different parts of the country by his grace. Once Chavez died, the Cubans were not able to take shit from them. The Cubans through Maduro run the federal executive, essencially the police and the propaganda machine, whcih the Cubans are good at and is powerful. But the Generals own the means of production, which explains why they no longer produce shit, and the Russians and Chinese finance the whole thing. A foothold in the continent is a big win. Still, if the traitorous gringo lefty bastards weren’t so wormlike and traitorous, Trump would have had the political capital as well as the means and the will to hash something out with R and C. That ship has sailed though. The status quo is a spiraling descent into the infinite levels of hell with the Cuban bitches at the helm.

I just don’t see a Cuban connection at all but I’ll take your word for it. :wink:

During the chaotic transition, a Hezbollah man became vice president and gave them a strong foothold as well. That’s through the multi-billion dollar drug trafficking racket wing of Venezuela. Mexican cartels and all sorts of unsavouries are also involved.

Yes, do.

Not seeing the Cuban connection is a large part of how Cubans get a way with things. 5+ decades of totalitarian communism don’t go by without some deep lessons.

All over military compounds in Venezuela. Trust me, this would not have gone down under Chavez.
lolz.jpg

Wouldn’t be a drug problem in Central or South America if there wasn’t such a demand throughout the United States. That and a bunch of unsavory types over here in our government that make billions of dollars aiding or abetting international drug cartels.

Believe me son, a fondness for drugs is not a peculiarity of the United States.

No, but our nation is the biggest consumer of such illicit drugs.

Y’all just got more money than anybody else. You can cry about it or understand your unprecedented privilege.

Nope, you need to stop reading or listening to United States mainstream news propaganda outlets.

China has a larger economic middle class now than the United States does, let that mentally sink in. This nation has turned to shit and the worse is yet to come.

USA GDP per capita 59,531.66 USD (2017)

China GDP per capita 8,826.99 USD (2017)

USA

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbATaj7Il8[/youtube]

China

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cGB8dCDf3c[/youtube]

:laughing: The American 1970’s is long dead and gone. Modern United States is a complete totally different disgusting and decadent beast now.

As for the Chinese social credit score there are actual American aristocracy [American Jewry also] that want to implement that over here.

Nonetheless, the biggest economic crash and collapse is coming to the United States very soon where I’m not worried about a damn thing over here. :sunglasses:

I swear, foreigners abroad have a cartoonish or Disney like perception of what living over here in the United States is like. Gotta hand it to American state sponsored political news propaganda overseas for making us appear to be much more than what we really are. You’ll find the reality of living over here is quite the opposite of what you think it is especially for the nation’s poor here. You’ll never hear about Americans daily having to steal food just to get by ever outside the United States. :sunglasses: