Kanye 2024

Seems trivial to you now until Chinese communism becomes the new major political and economic power worldwide with the dollar as the world’s reserve currency replaced in yuan.

The repercussions of such a global transformation would be enormous.

Dream on Commieboy.

I’m not a communist nor do I support Chinese style communism, I don’t like either at all.

With that being said, it’s kinda hard objectively not reading the lines on the wall. It’s a hard pill to swallow.

At this point it’s kinda hard to ignore.

Im counting on things going a way no one is seeing coming.

At this point I see India and Russia as the strongest players.

India, Russia, and China are all allied with each other now.

India and Russia are serious allies, as far as I can judge. China needs alliances with both of them to withstand the power of the US. Since everyone wants to compete with the US, China is obviously going to rule a vast portion of the world if they don’t fuck it up gigantically. So much of what is now third world will come under Chinese ownership, the Chairman could be a Pharaoh there. Before long, Chinese power could be hiring western talent to manifest their colonialist plans.

China has much to offer in terms of relentlessness and lack of moral superstitions. They have lessons for Africa which no westerner could endure. Its a bleak world if you look at the things China is going to trample. But it wont surpass the US any time soon in production of cultural items which guarantee the emotional attachment of the masses. The allure of the Anglo-Spanish world is too strong for any nation besides Japan to ever have come close to challenging it, and Japan is arch nemesis to China. All China produces is robotics and AI.

No particular currency would challenge the dollar. Its in the end not worth the fuss. Only once in history does the world become united by technological powers, and it was organized under the leadership of the USA, so I wouldn’t place any bets on US culture being toppled any time soon. China is just a big engine in service to a world that America created and requires, and which also requires the US, because who else is going to protect you against your neighbour?

People got used to a certain arrogance under US leadership and about half of us isn’t going to relinquish that arrogance. The Chinese cant beat this down, they have plenty of trouble beating it down in a tiny semi-independent island on their own coast, which has been infected with that arrogance under its British establishment.

Anybody that knows current geo-politics and international economic systems understands that the United States is a dying crumbling empire. It’s total collapse similar to the fall of the Soviet Union is imminent within the next couple of years which is why you see Russia, India, China, and Eurasia all coming together now because they’re all actively preparing for this soon to be eventuality.

The empire was always an illusion. But the illusion has overtaken the lust and pride of the worlds masses. It turned out more powerful than mere practicality.

Maybe somehow the masses will sober up and stop listening to rap music and watching Netflix because China. I don’t see it.

I see China as a service economy to something which basically originated with Pythagoras and which later was influenced by Freud and Disney.

Its all much sillier than you think.

The United States will completely economically collapse within a few years and what little bit of legitimacy the United States government still has will die with it. With a nation that is culturally, racially, socially, economically, and politically divided as it is now we will see the United States undergo a massive civil war much like the former Yugoslavia but on a much greater violent scale. This is how I see the future of the United States developing.

We’re only one stock market crash away from total national chaos and general lawlessness.

It would be insane if the government and the military agencies would have to deploy their newest weapons. Too bad they’d be jamming the frequencies so we couldn’t bear witness to it and offer protests and likes for the fucking awesome videos, which might never exist.

One thing you then hope for is that the different agencies will discern danger in each other first, so the technocrats end up battling each other and we can stand by and place bets while robots are trying to beat each other. In the end they’ll still have to produce the products to keep us entertained.

The war is in your heart, son. Face the bear in the pit.

I’m hoping for a bloody violent national insurrection and in case it doesn’t happen where a majority of people puss out my next plan would be to profit handsomely in an underground black market in goods, services, tools, or weapons.

Thats pretty American.

It worked for the Russian mafia with the fall of the Soviet Union, it can work for me with the collapse and fall of the United States. One always needs a fall back plan.

I assume you’ve got the connections. Id have to rely on different resources. Its not like you’re the only one who sees troubled weathers ahead.

I’m very good at fixing things and turning unlivable, barren, or hostile environments into comfortable ones. :sunglasses:

I’ll just leave it at that.

Yeah, China’s cool, they’re awesome. They just need to be put in their place, which they currently are. Lightzinger is having buddistic orgasms nigh on every day.

But yeas, China could build a lot of what needs to get built. And currently is. China is an asset. Just, assets of that magnitude have a marked tendency to become harmful out of powerlust if not kept in line. Like children. They crave structure.

Damn these Chinese love pork. I remember a birthday party of a Chinese friend in School and his mom had cooked a restaurant sized pan full of knakworsten, there must have been 500 knakworstjes. And that was all there was. My vegetarian friend who happens to be a half Chinese too is still pissed off about that. This was the age of he Commodore 64 on which the Chinese kid (Chi Fung Man) had Transformers, but I bet behaviour like this hasn’t changed.

Neoamericanism 1A

• America is an orb.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxOeWuAHOiw[/youtube]

Truth be told, as indirect and evasive as he is in his answers, rather, as freely as he takes questions as tools to express just what he came to express regardless of any questions, does kind of work in politics. It makes him look like a ridiculous egotripping delusional peon on the one hand but then - what politician, except for Trump, has ever not been a ridiculous egotripping delusional peon?

yo the breitbart guy steve bannon got arrested on a chinese billionaires yacht a few weeks ago he’s out on bond