How to Deserve God in Life?

This question has inadvertently gripped me since I learned of the existence of deities.

How does it work?

Do Gods favour people in advance, like astrology says? I believe evidence points in that direction.

So this leads me to consider karma as an astrophysical concept. A way for God to deal himself into the equation of his creation. But I dont know any of this.
Why do I believe it?

Because it is a good way of conserving effort, maintaining the traction of cause and effect on as many levels as possible. Value preservation, where value is invested energy. Invested in… such a thing as human integrity, honour, goodness cultivated through Gods merciful plan and mans intelligence’s grasp on this plan.

God is merciful. But he has to be for pulling such as trick as allowing existence.
I believe he didn’t create it, he merely consented to the job of governing such a thing and by his consent came into existence.

Jesus is probably really God, then. At least that God which once consented to such a terrible job and found a way to redeem him-it - us all-self.

But, God found other ways, too. And of course these were other Gods, who maybe didnt consent to anything, and came into being out of other kinds of choices. I wonder really how Jesus or Christ really feels about such Gods as roam the ancient lands he never knew.

I didn’t know Astrology says that.

In advance of being born?

Well no, right in the moment, naturally. But the idea is that this is a karmic window where a soul finds an opportunity to continue its being, as circumstances are compatible with the way he or she left last time.

Oh… so in advance of the moment, and each subsequent moment after moment after moment?

Karmic compatibility? now there’s a thing… I don’t think that mine is compatible with the many.

Yes, the “progressed chart”.

Have you had your chart read?

…a part chart, as a teen… once or twice.

I prefer things to unfold, and therefore evolve, in real time… before my eyes. :slight_smile:

I read the Stars… and sometimes the Chinese Horoscope, and know who my Power Animal and God-likeness are, and that’s enough for me to work with, as I like my happenings, happening. :smiley:

MagsJ,

This sounds interesting. Can you reveal who your power animal and god-likeness is?

Jakob,

How would astrology explain away God favoring His chosen people, the Jews, leading them out of Egypt, and eventually straight into the concentration camps and gas chambers?

What did the Jews do to lose such favor with God? Did God change position or did the stars?

God is the stars.

If God is supposed to be eternal, how can It be the stars?
How many times does God have to die?

The first test is short and sweet and more intuitive than the much-longer second…
What Animal Are You? …a winged animal of some kind… I tend to be this in Spring/Summer.
What’s My Spirit Animal? …a winged animal of another kind… I tend to be this in Autumn/Winter.

Being a Scorpio, and so ruled by Pluto and Mars/god of the Underworld and god of War, respectively, but I identify with a caduceus-bearing winged-God much more.

MagsJ,

I wonder how psychologically precise these quizzes are. It would appear to seem that I am a turtle. lol
I would have never thought of myself as one of those even though they are cute.
I am an air sign, Libra, but my favorite element is water. Of course, I do love the air and the atmosphere but oh how I do love the water. Both quizzes made me a turtle. I took the second one first.
They could have made me a dolphin or a wolf or something like that.

In trying to be as accurate and honest as I could be, I did have to put a fair amount of “fairly accurate” answers after pondering them for a wee bit.

I will re-take them and I shall see what I shall see. lol

MagsJ,

I wonder how psychologically precise these quizzes are. It would appear to seem that I am a turtle. lol
I would have never thought of myself as one of those even though they are cute.
I am an air sign, Libra, but my favorite element is water. Of course, I do love the air and the atmosphere but oh how I do love the water. It is my passion. Both quizzes made me a turtle. I took the second one first.
They could have made me a dolphin or a wolf or something like that. 8-[

In trying to be as accurate and honest as I could be, I did have to put a fair amount of “fairly accurate” answers after pondering them for a wee bit.

I will re-take them and I shall see what I shall see. lol

Okay, I just retook the tests. As for the first, I became an owl and as for the second, again a turtle.
I did not want to remain fixed in time so I found myself considering the answers as though they were for the first time.
Perhaps the problem here is that I am not such a fixed entity and I tend to flow, not remain static.

According to this test, I would suppose that I am a turtle - that is if I believe so-called authority.
I kind of figure that I have a menagerie within me.

I would be very curious though as to what my real spirit animal would be. :mrgreen:

brainfall.com/quizzes/whats-your-spirit-animal/

lol On this one, I am a bear. Well, arcturus…

I got:

“The cat is independent and curious. You may find that you are often drawn to darkness, wanting to uncover what hides within the unknown. You have vast life experiences that make you adventurous and emotionally deep.”

Never got a cat before, but not dissimilar qualities to the usual crow or owl I usually come out as… cats hunt birds. What’s going on! :open_mouth: