Kanye 2024

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHpaLbhk8vM[/youtube]

Donald Trump needs Kanye West as his new vice president and make ‘50 Cent’ his domestic economic advisor. :stuck_out_tongue:

Next make Snoop Dog his advisor for domestic infrastructure planning.

No lets make him foreign infrastructure advisor.

If you didn’t notice I was being sarcastic as I think Donald Trump is garbage.

Just like 2016 I won’t be voting in 2020. All the candidates are clowns and that which calls itself voting or democracy is nothing more than a rigged giant con act. It’s a completely rigged system.

Seriously, It’d be great to have an advisor for foreign infrastructure.

They already have that, I believe they call it the world bank or IMF.

You know what infrastructure is, right? Im not too sure banks are concerned with that.

On the other hand China had a far reaching contract to redo Pakistans infrastructure, but Pakistan realized in time that this might not be the best of strategic ideas and unfortunately withdrew from the agreement.

Yes, they actually are. It’s called financial lending and debt.

China is going to win the trade war against the United States and when they do with the United States empire collapsing the western political sphere will never be the same again.

" will never be the same again."

“No one ever stands in the same river twice” - Heraclitus

Oh how insightful. You mean banks have to do with money?

Don’t be butt-hurt, you know what I’m talking about is valid.

Seems trivial to you now until Chinese communism becomes the new major political and economic power worldwide with the dollar as the world’s reserve currency replaced in yuan.

The repercussions of such a global transformation would be enormous.

Dream on Commieboy.

I’m not a communist nor do I support Chinese style communism, I don’t like either at all.

With that being said, it’s kinda hard objectively not reading the lines on the wall. It’s a hard pill to swallow.

At this point it’s kinda hard to ignore.

Im counting on things going a way no one is seeing coming.

At this point I see India and Russia as the strongest players.

India, Russia, and China are all allied with each other now.

India and Russia are serious allies, as far as I can judge. China needs alliances with both of them to withstand the power of the US. Since everyone wants to compete with the US, China is obviously going to rule a vast portion of the world if they don’t fuck it up gigantically. So much of what is now third world will come under Chinese ownership, the Chairman could be a Pharaoh there. Before long, Chinese power could be hiring western talent to manifest their colonialist plans.

China has much to offer in terms of relentlessness and lack of moral superstitions. They have lessons for Africa which no westerner could endure. Its a bleak world if you look at the things China is going to trample. But it wont surpass the US any time soon in production of cultural items which guarantee the emotional attachment of the masses. The allure of the Anglo-Spanish world is too strong for any nation besides Japan to ever have come close to challenging it, and Japan is arch nemesis to China. All China produces is robotics and AI.

No particular currency would challenge the dollar. Its in the end not worth the fuss. Only once in history does the world become united by technological powers, and it was organized under the leadership of the USA, so I wouldn’t place any bets on US culture being toppled any time soon. China is just a big engine in service to a world that America created and requires, and which also requires the US, because who else is going to protect you against your neighbour?

People got used to a certain arrogance under US leadership and about half of us isn’t going to relinquish that arrogance. The Chinese cant beat this down, they have plenty of trouble beating it down in a tiny semi-independent island on their own coast, which has been infected with that arrogance under its British establishment.

Anybody that knows current geo-politics and international economic systems understands that the United States is a dying crumbling empire. It’s total collapse similar to the fall of the Soviet Union is imminent within the next couple of years which is why you see Russia, India, China, and Eurasia all coming together now because they’re all actively preparing for this soon to be eventuality.