Finally

What is required however is a program for a future president to be involved with, a philosophy.
It cant be any other than the original American decision, but it is no longer really possible to take it for granted as it has been.
Someone needs to get active with it.

In fact, the whole bureaucracy should be magnetized to it like a compass.

Efficiency is possible. An efficient America is an undisputed ruler.

Rulership is most efficient and dignified when it is through bestowing economic and cultural privileges. Military presence with allies as protection is part of such privilege, yet it touches the realm of unpeaceful rulership, and here a philosophy is required. Military pressures are guaranteed to build up hostile military presences and it is never so easy to rule for a despot as when foreign powers are at the doors.

Key to the solution should really be the fact that there is no country with an unintelligent rulership. All rulership meets at least some threshold of intelligence and sanity. On this basis a great deal of efficiency could be built.

Elites will fight to the bitter end when challenged in their possessions. Therefore the path of the billionaire president is sane. Improvement comes only from within the class to be reformed.
Struggle within classes is preferable over struggle between classes. It reveals that there are no classes, only people - this is the key issue, why the US works so well, it has capitalized People.

With sane people, such a thing is not impossible.

One might make a parallel category, with people who are independent agents, so to the exclusion of lawyers in the philosophical width of that categorey.

This goes also for the Senate. For the Congress, it is important it remains composed of rable. But Billionaires should start aspiring to make up that body and make it visual in the way you describe.

“Struggle within classes is preferable over struggle between classes. It reveals that there are no classes, only people - this is the key issue, why the US works so well, it has capitalized People.”

But carry this to the world stage, may contradict social change, at such precipitous rate, apparently ignoring the symbolic manifestations of contents, bubbles, reifications of society.

No?

Defensive openings are suspect, even in the face of open hostility, as inclusive in the defining momentum of madness in open hostility, as past wars seem to indicate!

I support this by the claim that because of reverse psychological and ontological warfare/pseudo reversal, that the white nationalism hoopla is merely a patent dynamic to push for it’s hidden tangency .

Sorry, double post.

Yes, in as far as we are discussing the people who make up the state upon its laws, but I seem to notice that the contents of the state machinery do not nearly as often meet the standard of sanity as the state apparatus itself does. It reifies upward. Politics, which is why tyranny is always so easy when there is no law guaranteeing the primacy of the demos. When it comes to power, people prefer to understand thing upward, to see something in the heights which justifies their instincts. America prevented this stupid instinct. Power here is not a reification of the state or of its individuals, but simply another adventure in the real world.

I dont know what I just said.

I look forward to it.

No this is impossible. Particularity of ontology is primacy in our predicament where prescriptive politics of perception precipitates perilous passages.

Schopenhauer.

Its in the interest of French philosophy rather than of France. This is the basic error but it is made so well that it is actually French and not philosophy so not error after all. To err with taste is better than to be distastefully right.

Equality and liberty after all were a U.S. inception, even if the conception had far more overreaching and original economic depth , as in a universal basis.

The monarchical decapitation had no comparative equivalent, with more graceful symbolic insubstentiation elsewhere.
With the exception of Russia, which had reliance on precedent.

The humanism of the enlightenment soaked through borders, as did the blood flow of a bath-tub.

Madame Liberty was an intentional symbol, of brotherhood. Its funny, though, that the need arises here, to reattach the guillotined fragments.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivCY3Ec4iaU[/youtube]

wow. The best part is definitely the opening but great.

power-$-logic

Lol… I’m sure it won’t. The only Christian Rap I know are the parody ones, but even then, I prefer my rap music serious… or at least (currently) Korean, as I’ve had my fill of standard rap over the decades.

Her visibility has lessened here, and her TV broadcasts along with it… the gimmick wore very thin very quickly, with the advent of her snarling face to camera.

…but it is… and even moreso now, since we declared that the one-sided love affair with mainland Europe was over, and now the illusion of unity has been revealed as false, and their cries that we won’t be able to import any more Continental biscuits laughed at. They tried to use that as leverage? seriously!

Hm. A vague generalized post of yours gets a generalized response to start probing the issue and I am the one lacking specifics.
Do you really feel like you actually did anything when you fart like this?

OK. After Reagan and Bush rearranged the economy even further into neo-con land, the Glass speagal act came riding through at the behest of Wall st. Friedman’s boys get satisfied with a mixed economy? Laughing at you, I am. And, yeah, duh, I know Clinton signed off on it. Just cause you buy into the supposed two teams, doesn’t mean I have to. He’s another neo-con with a democratic ability to speak better than a retard (the level the supposedly other team right wing presidents can’t seem to get past).

I’m not a commie, moron. The last time we had a ‘discussion’ I was very specific, dealing with the radical increase of surveillance capitalism, promoted by certain corporations. This also brought out cries of ‘communism’ and typical response, because it was specific, little man. A guy who posts like he was in a teenage chat room, would need some kind of 50 page thesis to meet your non-criteria, and then you’d cry ‘academic communist.’

Because you ain’t got anything to come with. Not in response to specifics, not in response to generalities.

Something is disgreeing with me, I’ll smack it hard, insult and try to trigger their emotions, so I don’t have to show how poorly I think.

You just spew out chicken shit binary stuff, precisely confirming my point. The right (just like the left) can only think in binary terms. Or with a possible third as a ‘compromise’ as if what we are supposed to think is the middle isn’t bs. Your response was a microcosm of the idiocy you can only see on the other team, because like all the little children out there Pezer you coward, you think your team gives a shit about anything you love.

They have you like the real assholes with power have the fundamentalists like a hammer in their toolbox.

You couldn’t string together a real argument. And you never could in any of your incarnations here. Which is precisely why you resort to generalizations, insults and tiny little smug posts.

Pussy who can’t even show his fear that his mind isn’t what it needs to be.

Obama (who brought in Wall st. guys to clean up the GS created mess, lol) and Trump surrounding themselves with many of the same WS players. yeah, they’re letting up. Those guys are content with a mixed economy. They’ll want to put your DNA on the stock market, make you pay for air, by the dekaliter.

You so boring. Fixed Cross is a smart guy, so in person you must, absolutely must have stuff to offer. But online…you’re nothing.

tldr homeboy

Respect my time and I’ll respect yours.

Yeah but did you have to use the Yoda linguistic typology and lead with the verb, thereby deemphasizing the western egocentric concentration on the ‘i’ as the agent source of action and instead giving precedence to the activity first?

I like the arrogance of western language much more and prefer you to begin with the subject rather than the object or verb. This works in good faith to the illusory notion of freewill, as well as the selfish importance placed on the individual rather than the collective. All about ‘YOU’, it should be first, KT.

Eddie Rispone:

“We’re going to have a conservative House and a conservative Senate, and what we need is a governor who’s conservative—an outsider, someone with serious business skills. Just as important, we need someone who’s not beholden to special interests. This governor is completely beholden to the trial lawyers. He was one. He can’t get anything done. He’s killing thousands of jobs, literally thousands of jobs in the oil and gas industry.”

This is as candid a perspective on democrat ideology as Ive ever heard, it slips out.
youtu.be/xtkMIioc82Q?t=356
when he’s says “overseas”
creepy fuck.

imgur.com/a/LueWT6F