Change my username title.

I want my username title changed to, “Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.”

Joker is far easier to type. Enne ain’t bad either but the attitude is sort of lost in translation. I’d be surprised if anyone is going to type that out, You really want to be Enne?

I said username title, as in the title currently under my username right now.

Change from, “New World Order Enthusiast” to, “Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.” :wink:

Boy did I just stick my foot in my mouth. Lucky I showered. Sure am glad I don’t have to resort to calling you Enne.

That’s ok. :wink:

I doubt Carleas will allow me that username title anyways, not politically correct and all that jazz.

I stand corrected. =D> :evilfun:

If you want to walk around with a dick drawn on your face in sharpie, be my guest.

i have a question for zero sum. has that dude in your avatar ever brushed his teeth? they have bathrooms on the deathstar, right? so what’s the problem?

Says the Marxist lite democrat, I’ll take that as a compliment.

He’s a Dark Sith Lord dude, he’s the embodiment of chaos, destruction, and evil 24/7 in a galaxy far away.

He just doesn’t have the time to brush his teeth, think about how hard his job must be torturing people with lightning coming out of his hands on a daily basis. He’s just overworked and stressed out being a Dark Sith Lord everyday. It seems legit enough. :laughing:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6nF6JKtRc[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F1d3QWsyk0[/youtube]

Carleas, maybe someday we can have an actual debate as to why you view my beliefs are so detestable.

It would be a rare opportunity for a neo-liberal democrat to debate an actual living self described fascist. Could be entertaining also.

You could enter the debate with the usual fury, virtue signalling, and moral indignation that I’ve fully come to expect people of your political persuasion.

To be honest, I don’t have a great grasp on your beliefs. And maybe the dick on your face represents, for you, some deep and beautiful belief that I would agree with if it were spelled out in plain language. But you chose to express that belief using a dick on your face, and I feel like you should know that, whatever it means for you, for almost everyone who sees it, it’s a dick on your face.

Whatever it originally meant, ‘Nazi’ now does not refer to a political philosophy or a structuring of government, but to the killers of millions of innocent people. If you mean to convey “neo-fascist”, you should use that term instead.

That said, I’d be happy to debate fascism with you. I think you’ll be disappointed if you’re hoping to debate a “neo-liberal democrat”, but it doesn’t take a neo-liberal democrat to see that fascism is a bad system that has failed where it’s been tried.

That’s my impression of you Carleas, a neo-liberal democrat obsessed with appearances or political correctness, I’ve always assumed as much from you. Prove me wrong if my impressions are incorrect.

I’ve chosen my new title somewhat out of sarcasm because I know everybody’s usual first impressions when they think of the word fascism and the emotional sentiment conveyed with it. It’s like me branding myself telling people what they basically want to hear and then laughing afterwards because I don’t very much care either.

I would also argue every nation on earth currently or in the past has employed some kind of political form of fascism, it’s just that I lean towards a government where everything is fascist instead of just a few things.

The current United States government for instance employs many fascist practices. If anything I just want to reform fascism that we have presently into something better. I just want to reform the fascism we already have in place.

1. My point is that people don’t think of fascism when they read “neo-nazi”, they think of racist genocide.
  2. An ironic dick on your face is still a dick on your face.

You’re just describing fascism vs. not fascism:

If fascism is “everything in the state”, a system that is “only some things in the state” is not fascist.

The United States already has an oligarchic, financial, economic, or corporate fascist state that is a republic and democracy in name only. So really all I want to do is reform our current political fascism with a more better nationalistic effective variety that will break up the monopolistic stranglehold we already live under.

1. That’s their mistake in being a bunch of retarded ignoramuses.
  2. You don’t understand sarcasm or satire.