Pedro's Corner

I feel a little blasphemous just posting it. Certainly something sacred there. Damn.

Yeah theres such a thing as New York aristocracy

about just vibin out and staying current.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX0Tcbf82PU[/youtube]

Im going back to the time you were addicted

Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 10.01.37 PM.png

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOZlBK7dP-k[/youtube]

Audio

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhJhVvU12Ec[/youtube]

this would be very calming to sleep to

Andrew Tang is also very good and I have seen do some insane shit. I saw him do a mate once that reaches that Nietzschean stratosphere where it cannot anymore be about if it was more or less impressive than that one of Magnus’s. Aka Penguingim.

Whenever they face off in a tournament is when I most pay attention. Like Barca Madrid.

Maybe that I can sort of describe it says something. And it wasn’t against a top 10 I don’t think. It wasn’t tournament. That’s another nice thing about penguingim, he’s just an online chess rat like us.

Anyway.

He sacrifices everything into the castled king, like the suicidal hopefulness we all see all the time. Sacrifices until he is something like 8 points down, well past the point where we all conclude ok the suicide hopefulness failed. And then somehow mated, like it was always fated to be, because penguingim IS fate.

Musta been 10 points down at mate point. Fucking absurd.

Online chess rat. I like that.

As I understand it Pedro you live in Venezuela.

In your opinion, why are there so many political, social, and economic problems in your nation?

What do you think is the primary cause?

those goddamn shit-heeled pinko bastards, what else?

here they come

Um… No… The commies did great down there… Just great…

In a word, the dictatorship of the proletariat. Which wasn’t without some truly deep beauty, as the proletariat tends to be a truly beautiful animal. But essencialy a bunch of guys with a lot of flow and no fucking idea how to run a mall shop out for bloody revenge on the haves took over and in a short time WRECKED shit. Currently, the oil company sitting on the largest oil reserves ON THE PLANET is having to import oil because all the plants are breaking down from LACK OF FUCKING MAINTENANCE.

It wasn’t no utopia before Chavez, but it sure as shit wasn’t one after him I’ll tell ya that.

Let them come

Before that, I would say christianity.

Christianity wrought most of the evils in our land. Even though Christendom founded it. But it wasn’t really Christendom, was it? T’was Rome.

I do actually have faith in the working man, unlike certain snobby lefty boot-lickers here, fucking gringos with no idea and just a dumb will to obey and destroy the world out of teenage angst. I would say two main things led to this catastrophy:

Chavez wasn’t your usual commie. He was a proud motherfucker, and was vehement about keeping the Cubans, Russians and Chinamen out of the controls. On one hand, had he been proud to the core and refused to use that god-awful retarded ideology to begin with. On the other, had the prissy opposition not been a cesspool of dirty momma’s boys who are scared of their own shadow put their balls on and actually endeavoured to HELP Chavez rather than seek to topple him at every turn. He was, after all, elected by 80% of the population in our very last fair elections. That alone is a mandate to suck it up and shut the fuck up and provide all your expertise to the man, to help your fellow country man, all of those fucking people who were loyal to Chavez to the death for a reason.

Pride was Chavez’s true power, not commie idiocy. But he punked out and kissed German ass.

It has been rumored that the C.I.A. had Hugo Chavez killed, so there’s that also.

As much as I don’t like communism or Marxism it’s safe to say most of Venezuela’s current problems is a direct result of the United States.

On the contrary my friend. What little we do have, we owe to the Gringos. And to acting honorably towards them during the Cold War. Why think you Venezuela was the only member of the USA sphere with no extradition treaty?

It’s possible. It’s likelier that the Cubans did him in, as his succesor was their man. Maduro. Straight Cuban agent.

That’s the word in Venezuela anyway. Specially among Chavistas. We are less scared of the Gringos than the rest of the world, and so aren’t as paranoid about them as most countries. Chavez’s anti-gringo rhetoric had more to do with foreign influence. He successfully aligned the international commie movement under his direction. It was a sight to see.

Put them in his pocket right then and there. People don’ realize what a foreign policy genious he was.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ele3C0z2I7Y[/youtube]

It smells like sulfur! (The day after Bush talked)

Bastard had flair.

Doubtful, the Cubans can’t afford to lose any friends in the Caribbean especially communist political allies or neighbors in the region.

I may have to remind you of Operation Condor all throughout the Caribbean and South America.

You don’t understand. Chavez kept them at arm’s length. Maduro takes orders from them.

They didn’t lose an ally. They gained a colony.