Deliberate Consent Violation

Carleas, it’s not a fallacy, I couldn’t live with myself if I did these things.

In a sex dimorphic species that has self recursion, there are laws.

That is not an argument against it being a fallacy. It remains the case that the words you’re using usually have a different meaning, and the moral considerations that attach to the normal meanings don’t clearly attach to your idiosyncratic meanings.

Are my meanings idiosyncratic???

If you in judgement of bad, have to regret you’re memories, than what is it really??

I realize now that I could have said to “whatever”, that I could have been a different type of articulation instead of the r word and defined as memories you’ll have to regret, that perhaps we could have started off in a different foot.

Here’s the deal carleas, men say only the assholes get laid. Thus doesn’t come out of a vacuum. They may not know why they keep saying that, but I do.

I explicate it.

Now, the problem here is that they’re projecting onto others what they do themselves.

They are the asshole they hate. “Good guys”, right?

Not even close.

My beef with this is not the brainwashed humans, but with the deities.

The brainwashed humans are a foregone conclusion.

I’ll ask you this: of a being could go back in time and train the humans on how to be a sex dimorphic species with self recursion… none of us would have been born, and this world would be a better place … which implies that nobody in the last 10,000 years would have been born. Would you make that sacrifice?

Strangely enough to me, a lot of people wouldn’t.

The Belligerent is now playing dumb and naive, and all because he disliked being moderated by a female, whom he falsely-imagined was out to ban him.

The r word is implied in “sexual memories you’ll have to regret”

I’m not playing dumb and naive, I just hadn’t put it exactly that way before about a month ago.

I still would have said the r word is implied from that.

Then what are you posting here for, If humans are a foregone conclusion?

Train humans? You didn’t say educate, or teach or act as an example for humans. Do you think humans are some pet animal to be trained to walk at the end of a deity’s leash? If you’re going to preach some song and dance about humans treating other humans as possessions then you’ve got to answer the question what gives You the right to ‘train’ a dog to walk on a leash?

Is it OK to own one animal but not an other?

It’s a meaningless question. A “being”? What sort of “being” has that capability? Sex dimorphism is the result of the evolution of sexual reproduction. Why wouldn’t that “being” just go back further in time and prevent the evolution of sexual reproduction? Now if you opened a time portal before, you could do it again and this conversation wouldn’t take place at all. It doesn’t require any of us humans who are foregone conclusions.

If you have a beef with ‘your personal’ deities, (as you seem to be the only one that sees them) take it up with them, and leave us out of it. I’m not sure if your personal deities own you or you own them.

With regard to the carbon footprint question. It is a global problem, that can’t be solved by one person. You don’t address a quarter of my questions, you cherry pick like the rest/best of us.

Poisoning our water and air, is a much greater problem then poisoning human food. Human food is intended for humans. A vast portion of the rest of life on the planet depends on air and water. If you’re not concerned with humans, are you concerned for any life on the planet? Or are you just unconcerned in general? Well I am concerned, specifically.

We’ve landscaped the yard to retain as much rain fall as possible. We plant native plants in our gardens, to clean that rain water, to provide the local wildlife with food. We plant young trees near old trees to replace them when they get too old or are damaged by storms. We have rain barrels we use to water our gardens. We don’t use pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers. We use biodegradable products to wash or cloths and dishes and floors. We compost as much organic material as we can, and use that compost in our gardens. We promote all the little critters in the soil that help breakdown the pollutants that are fouling our lakes, streams and oceans. The plants that grow here are scrubbing the air of it’s pollutants as well. We recycle or reuse as much building material as possible. We generate as little waste as possible. We respect life all life, and don’t treat it like our property. We have a couple rescued cats, and we haven’t trained them to do one trick. We conserve water, electricity and fuel.

It has next to zero effect on making the world a better place, but we don’t own the world. It has made ‘our’ little tiny piece of it better, and that effect spills out and around just a bit. If you wish to exhaust your time on the planet fighting deities and demons that no one else sees or experiences, go for it. You say your beef is not with us. Then you’re being a hypocrite cause we are the ones getting all of your ‘beef’.

That’s where the consistency in your argument breaks down and becomes irrational. You aren’t going to make the planet any better, you aren’t going to make the world any better, you are going to make us any better, you aren’t going to make life any better, and you haven’t made this forum better either.

How long have you been at this gig trying to make Your deities better? That’s just made us all a looser. Shit you haven’t even managed to make yourself any better.

And that is where it All begins. Get your house in order, before you come bitching about a little dirt in the corners of any one else’s.

Clean up your demons first, that is after all, who you say your beef is with. You’ve stated it a dozen times. That’s the irrationality of your argument. It depends on deities and demons only you see, only you experience. Your anecdotal experiences prove nothing.

Are you certain you’ve gotten yourself out of that hell yet? It sure doesn’t look like it from here.

Mowk, the deities speak through all of you, that’s why I post on these boards.

Yes, humans need to be taught/trained how to be a self recursive sex dimorphic species, why they should be that way.

I’m doing the teaching right now, but I don’t think it’s good enough.

Obviously, I lay out very simple reasoning - the psychological effect of approach escalation in a sex dimorphic species – and you just complain – just like the deities speaking through you are complaining.

Can these deities control every sexual selection to make us no longer sex dimorphic, yes, but because we’re a self recursive species as well, they are addicted to romantic love through us.

In some dimensions of existence, everyone is in everyone.

I’m trying the best that I can to negotiate these terms.

This is grist … which is why I post here.

I’ve been working on my language since 2008, to this regard, my understanding. I’ve had bizarre obstacles over the years. But ! I actually explain this stuff better now than I ever did.

Hopefully, in part, that’s enough.

Perhaps both ways of argument cam be shown to have modicum of mean ing.
The very possibility of great literal spunt about the inception of existence is primordial to the questions raised.
If every person were to comment concemt to their existence, before being begotten, of would be a case where the question would sum up into 0. There would occur a negation prior to existential predictions.
Everyone is everyone, concurrence of opinion on this regard would not occur, everyone would simply know what is meant, and future generations naive interpretation would always concur, everyone would say I to being born, no negatives could ever be discerned.

Existence after begotten calls for the judgement of the gods, or the God, would need to be invented in order to escape the nihilizing effect of creative choice.
The absolute identity inherent in a perpetual cosmic creating force can not be interpreted as having some issues with consent , because the predicate of an absolute identity precludes such communications among another, who have an absolute instinctive cohesion based on trust for each other, and they do not realize yet, but such trust is all inclusively a hyperphenomenal mirror, one which preceeds into itself .
This self realization is borne out by religious and philosophical historical notions, along the way, that is why the ’ ‘to be, or not to be’ epithet has become belabored and dusty.
Nothing is violated, it is only an illusive attempt to divide a closed ring, a ring which determinedly violates the question.
Damnation of Faust is inherent here, for it tries to recreate an incessant eternal return, but such is only of the imagination, a useless artifact to support a logical uncertainty harboring existential fear.
But if, the absolute identity is presumed, and every body is increasingly aware if families of resemblances approaching the non discernable difference, then, the preoccupation equally approaches a triviality which gets lost within the confines of the grains of similitude , within the frames of reference into which and , by which it can not help to be recreated.
The two levels of argument echo each other through the ages.

The deities are speaking though all of us? Well there you go again, still stuck in your own little hell. With your own demons, projected onto others, when no one else sees them or experiences them. How convenient for you.

You know there is a difference between the two, don’t lump them together as if they are the same thing. We train “our” pets to perform like circus animals, we teach our young to think for themselves. It sounds like you’ve got a few ownership issues yourself. I asked a question about whether if it isn’t OK to own one animal why would it be OK to own another? You’re still not answering my questions?

You’re not teaching anything. You are preaching. You believe in deities, that’s what people who believe in deities do. They preach.

Your reasoning is dependent on deities. That’s not simple reasoning. It’s worse then Catholicism.

You can’t hang a claim of rational thinking on the existence of deities. Well obviously you can try, but It’s not going to come out rationally.

Says who, your deities? Well when that dimension becomes this one, we can discuss it then.

I don’t want you negotiating for me. I didn’t ask you to, and it’s sort of creepy you think you have that right. Like humans are your property to negotiate as you will. Leave me out of it.

That’s is also an opinion and experience you alone seem convinced of.

No it’s not ever going to be enough until you deal directly with your deities, they are yours and yours alone. If you hear them speaking though me, that is also in your experience alone.
It’s like you’re a freaking religious zealot. “Repent your evil ways”. You are standing on a street corner preaching on a box.

Preachers don’t answer questions either, they simply respond with more preaching.

As long as you are going to hang this all on “deities”, I’m maintaining my position as a staunch atheist. Even while I can agree to some extent with Meno_ thinking that it is an existential question. I’ve seen the dualism playing with itself, the left and the right? If we knew ahead of time what sort of shit bag experience this would end up as no one would volunteer. I have no experience of being asked to join this rat race. BUT I find myself here all the same. Everything gets the same rights to exist as I claim for myself. I am here on this rock, with a lot of other life that showed up on this rock. If I wish any respect from it I’ve got to demonstrate that respect first. And I fuck that up a lot.

Deities can go fuck themselves for a change. I don’t recognize them as individual, not many, not one, not any. But I don’t know it. So I choose to deal with my demon personally. If I believe IT’s fucked up, I let IT know and WE work it out, and that’s how this story is going to end. And if after my last breath on this planet leaves my lungs and I take another, I’ll guess again.

Have you ever heard of “basic training” mowk?

You’re being trained how to be a soldier, something, incidentally, that you volunteered for.

Here’s the deal with deities and spirits …

Much of what I’m saying is common knowledge to millions of people on earth.

So don’t come at me like I’m the “only person”

I’ll get to the rest later, crunched for time right now.

Not so common nor is it sane.

I ain’t training to be shit. I’m lucky if I can get a tomato to grow. I’m just arm wrestling for my sanity like the rest of life is. Don’t give me that soldier shit. I’m a conscientious objector of all things soldier. Clean up my house first, and it ain’t ever going to get clean enough with everyone else shitting in it. Keep me out of your twisted thinking, I’ve got plenty enough of my own.

I can’t even get IT, to provide a few maple boards to finish my floor.

Hmm… I guess there wasn’t a rest.

I’m an atheist as well.

Existence is much more complicated than you’re making it out to be though.

And no, my argument doesn’t hinge on deities when it comes to the concept of approach escalation in a sex dimorphic self recursively intelligent species.

That speaks for itself.

This argument actually pulled me out of hell, which that one little phrase of mine turned this into a deity thread.

Who was the judge? Themselves.

Judging my heart with theirs.

That’s how it works. Now you know. You have trials with superpositioned hearts. It’s much more efficient than this format, in different dimensions you can do lifetime readings, which is saying that it’s as easy for a 5th dimensional being to see your entire life to this point as you seeing a tree with your eyes.

I used to think like you mowk, until I was shown first hand… even then, it took me years to actually figure out that there was a spirit world!!

I got hit like a freight train by the spirit world and it still took me about 6 years to acknowledge it.

I certainly don’t expect you to do better than me!!!

Especially when you’re not even really being hit by it.

I know in some very important ways, what it’s like to be you mowk. The reverse is not true for you to me.

This is not a “we’ll just agree to disagree”. You haven’t been through it.

I hate the Bible.

But I’ll tell you something Jesus said, he said those who don’t know and have faith are greater than those who know (“know”, meaning, they’ve been shown)

Now, I take offense to that teaching, but lots of people just don’t know.

I’ll tell you this though. Millions of people know my more advanced learnings. BILLIONS!!! Of people know for a fact that spirits exist

Well then, let ‘them’ tell me. Until that happens, you aren’t posing a sane argument. An atheist doesn’t believe in deities. Not many, not one, not any.

Can the world be a mystery, with wonders beyond imagination? Sure, It doesn’t take deities or spirits to prove that to me. I’ve already stated, I guess and guess again. So that whole faith/knowing question is really getting boring. I can’t stop you from having a savior complex. I can’t stop you from what thinking you think. That is between you and yours.

An atheist can believe in the spirit world.

They just don’t believe that it implies perfect creation.

All theistic myths imply perfect creation for there here and now and for all time.

If you don’t believe in an intelligent being responsible for perfect creation, you are an atheist.

Deists swallow the whole thing down.

“God is perfect and this is just gods will, not even a leaf on a tree can tremble without gods perfect permission”

That’s theism.

Well you called them deities and an atheist doesn’t believe in deities. Not many, not one, not any. There is no experience in this life time that I can think of spirits in anyway beyond metaphor. The notion of a team having cooperation, an individual with an animated enthusiasm for a project, the notion of a spiritual connection. But spirits as individual entities? Nope nothing there.

No Greek gods, no animal gods, no Catholic gods, no deities. That’s an atheist. It doesn’t matter what attributes are given them, what powers of creation or control they are afforded. Yet what powers do you characterize your spirits with? Nope, no spirits with powers either. That would still be a belief in gods, and someone that believes in that sort of spirit is a theist if one or a deist if many. Same damn thing. Just a matter of splitting them up or lumping them together. No humans with X-man like powers either. Fiction.

Beings have what are called “empowerments”.

Let me ask you this:

Do you believe in spirits?

Now remember, I stated that billions of beings know they exist — but I’m asking you personally

Billions of people know God exists in the same manner and degree of knowing. I can’t give you billions of beings knowing anything. I can’t even give you one example. You are using your deities in an argument to prove deities exist. You can’t get a bunch of fictional being together to prove they aren’t fictional. That wouldn’t meet the condition of proving anything.

Define spirits, can you show me one? I believe ideas exist, an idea as a construct can be defined. We can share these ideas with each other, with out having to see them. Define a spirit is such a way that we can share the experience of them. Like I can share the idea of a game with you. Likely I don’t believe in spirits in the same manner I can related to the notion of ideas. Even though I can’t show you one, I can share one with you. I can work on the manifesting the idea in a documentation like manner. But then I’m just showing you the documentation and not the idea itself. I could think about this idea and slide myself into a eMRI, and show you what the brain patterns are when I hold this idea in my mind but I’m still not showing you the idea itself, just how it is manifest in an eMRI.

It is likely you can’t show me a spirit either. Can you show me documentation of one that can’t be faked. Can you show me some measuring device that can manifest them in the same way an eMRI manifests the oxygen consumption in the brain of a person with such a thought as an idea?

The short answer is no, I don’t ‘know’ of spirits in the manner I think you are using the term, so I don’t believe in them in that manner.

I’ll add to this. Step father told me a story. The story was this:

He was camping in the redwoods, sleeping, and his uncle came to him in a dream, and said “I just died.”

Anyways, stepfather was so moved by this dream that he broke up camp and went to the mother that bore him, and she said, “yes, Alvin died last night”

Now!! Billions of people have stories like this!!

Cool, billions of people believe in stories. Billions of people jump to conclusions about these stories too. They are just guesses as to what took place. I had a dream the other night I was on a tropical island, guess what, I woke up and it’s 12 degrees out.

Now your cherry picking.

Dude. Now you’re just being an asshole.

When I tell the entire species that they’re doing sex wrong. I give arguments.

Spirit world exists whether you like it or not.

Maybe you have “spirit envy”

Trust me, it’s not an envy you want to have.