What's for dinner?

Tucking into… I guess what can only be called a goulash, of carrot and pumpkin and courgette and chicken, and seasoned with garlic and paprika and a mild sliced green chilli. I have to say… it was very good.

A green tea for afters. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds delish.

Mine?
I’m afraid whatever I can find in the fridge, after what remains my son in law didn’t throw out.

I read your initial post… why change it? it was fine… :smiley:

Yeah, it was very fitting… fitting for my tastebuds. :stuck_out_tongue:

…used to cook it for the fam when a teen, but served it with tagliatelle and creme fraiche… back when I weren’t intolerant to such foods. Dad… who was a trained chef (as well as other things) approved it… as well as everyone else, so I always made enough for seconds all round.

I do hope that you can find something decent enough left, to muster a decent dinner…? Hope everyone’s getting on? Here, everyone’s still remaining in line so I can get on with being me.

Not worms, that’s for sure :-& the cat is repaying me in kind for feeding him on-demand lately, and endearingly brought a worm for my consumption, as a thank you.

Thanks but no thanks, Hunter… a cute gesture, but worms make me squirm.

I’m actually having a yet-to-cook generic-Asian green curry. I’ve taken to eating dinner at night… perhaps it’s a thing i.e. a reasoning behind it. Google! :confusion-questionmarks:

A whole sea bass, with baked mooli and baked pumpkin… all Organic and nearly ready, and simply seasoned with E.V. olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh lemon.

No appetite… well no appetite to bother to cook, so a huge cup of black Clipper tea and a large orange will have to suffice.

…added a carrot and a medium hot chilli to the bowl of orange segments… because… why not.

Drinking some Organic Sauvignon Blanc and dining on a bag of Kettle’s crisps, whilst waiting for a roasted pheasant and turmeric-and-garlic spiced pumpkin mash dinner to manifest… well, until it’s finished cooking, that is.

Considering the meagre dinner had yesterday, I perhaps should have ate the worm the cat so thoughtfully brought to the door again… but again I declined his kind gesture… wonder why. :neutral_face:

Currently been rotating between pheasant and chicken casseroles, and plenty of paleo-friendly vegetables/squashes and salads, and actually feeling all-the-more energised for it.

Roasted pheasant, with roast pumpkin, squash, and courgette… ready in 45… a few Bacardis with citrus wedges and water, whilst I wait.

A stir-fry of all-Organic: pumpkin, courgette, carrot, and leftover pheasant, in a herb and garlic jus… and some diced plantain for energy.

I’ll be eating fried potatoes the next three days because I have no other food left in the kitchen and that’s when I’m not stealing food from work. God bless the motherfucking U.S.A.!

Crispy fried potatoes are yummy… dip them in some soft-yolked fried eggs, if you can get some… a winning meal right there.

I may just have Organic red for dinner and go sleep… can’t be bothered to cook, so won’t cook.

Had braised left-over pheasant breast, with braised lettuce and plantain, in a red wine jus, for dinner… was delicious.

Anyone like rabbit?

I had it once in Barcelona, did not like it, weird taste.
I must say it has the same kind of weird soft pinch that deer also has. Which I also don’t find too lovely.

I prefer meat that was just bred to be eaten.

Rabbit’s ok, but I’d say that duck or venison are preferable and tastier… could never bring myself to eat horse (burgers) whilst in Barcelona… seemingly the home of the dish, as not seen it served anywhere else?

Rabbit tastes best casseroled, and venison and duck any which way. I dared to make a duck tartare earlier this year, and lived to tell that culinary tale… it tasted fantastic, but only sticking to the beef version, so as not to tempt (raw game-bird) fate.

Currently tucking into a generic spicy chicken/carrot/lettuce broth… all Organic n’that.

if I’m not back in ten minutes, just wait longer

Homemade chili. I like to put mushrooms in my chili. The weirdest thing I’ve added to my chili was raisins, not this time though.