What's in a name?

I might as well ask you to find the mechanism of gravity before you postulate the existence of gravity. But I don’t enjoy repeating myself!

We are living in a much less understood universe than you seem to presume.

Here is a curious video fragment telling you a bit of the first moment of breath.
youtu.be/gcmJ7uDQmDw?t=1344

II don’t expect this video to be taken seriously at all mind you - but his fragment is an answer to your earlier question.
Here is some literature for context.
sevenray.org/uploads/2/9/0/ … estry2.pdf

I know it is all very weird. Don’t think I voluntarily got drawn to it. I fucking loathed all this shit, these queasy making people and the “soul definitions” - ridiculous.
But at there heart I found something really terrifying.

Mass, a lot of mass.

I’ll take a look at your links, thanks.

Mass, a lot of mass. Escape velocities, gravity slingshots, reverse thrust requirements, speed mass requirements to maintain an orbit. Newton’s law. Mathematically defined relationships of masses.
But I don’t think the two questions are equivalent. With gravity, Newton and Galileo could experiment to determine it’s results. No one invented it’s effect.
I’ll take a look at your links, thanks.

Them’s not mechanisms of gravity, only mechanisms that depend on it.

The only thing I have against you re astrology FC is that you perpetuate the idea that we somehow owe an explanation. My gf used to say that too: that’s not enough to convince me to look into it. Well lol. It was you who asked you stupid bitch.

The origins of my name are deep and misterious and not for your ears.

Mowk is a cool name though.

And that is one of the most badass origin stories ever. Movies tend not to offer so good ones. I am enthralled.

Probably your Libra expectation date manifests as this largely succesful search for style from an unmistakeably virgan soul. The disdain of a squirel. Majestic.

59 was a good year.

Hard as shit though. It is this hardness that makes its natives so sweet.

We all believe in astrology though.

Otherwise, why would you disclose such personal information yet censor your birth date?

And I’d be a dick if I didn’t concede, that

Mass, a lot of mass

Is an extremely good explanation for the question of gravity. Very good.

That quote Fixed Cross left in The Philosophers thread about dropping something all the way to the bottom is also very illuminating.

What Im asking after is not what gravity is and how it corresponds, because all that is known about astrological law as well.
You asked after cause, I ask after a cause. What is the cause of the mass attracting another mass?
Science is only concerned with the consistency of the fact of correspondence.

Granted, I mentioned something about electromagnetic isolation which the brain does not provide, so I speculated about causes, but the validity of astrology, to the astrologers mind, is derived strictly from the absolute consistency in correspondences of concepts and realities, the consistent accuracy of correspondences, as it is with anything worthy of being called a science.

Yeah in short.

Lol. When someone asks you to teach him to swim, most cases they’ll be willing to jump in the water to begin with. With astrology, not so. It is really strenuous and you’re right.
If someone wants to know she’ll not need me to find out.

Using the Newtonean order as a standard though we can still say something to make understood how even small bodies contribute in significant ways; note that Pluto as other outer bodies was first hypothesized because there was a measurable inconsistency in the movements of the other planets. Reifying the inconsistency mathematically someone disclosed the location of a hypothetical object, the physical version of which was then indeed discovered in the predicted place. In the same way its presence in the chart is sleek and insidious, very subtle and very, very deep behind the other paths -note also that Pluto’s orbit is slanted on one of the axes with respect to the paths of the others.

Cause I wish no one to wish me a fuckin happy birthday. I get enough robotic well wishes now.

Mhm…

It requires a certain degree of will power to take the time to learn something you think is intellectually redundant and therefore superfluous
It is true regardless of subject matter and of how open minded anyone is because everyone has their blind spots for no one is immune to this

I do not think absolute open mindedness is possible for both moral and logical reasons but one can strive over time to become less closed minded
I have become more detached as I get older so see things more as an observer than a participant and I think it helps me to be more open minded

Astrology as a subject does not actually interest me that much although I do have a book about Chinese astrology
I read physics / philosophy / math / biology / history / politics but astrology for me is not in the same category as any of those
Although I am interested in religion even though I am an atheist and Greek mythology which I find more relevant than astrology

I have also read all of Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told by David Icke which is very heavy with regard to symbolism and astrology [ particularly in relation to Saturn ] none of which I think is true [ such as the Moon being an ancient artificial satellite created by cosmic life forms ] but I still read it nonetheless because its an interesting insight into how his mind works - I try though as a general rule not to dismiss something entirely less I am absolutely certain that it is false
[ the Earth being flat for example which it clearly is not ]

It requires a certain degree of will power to take the time to learn something you think is intellectually redundant and therefore superfluous
It is true regardless of subject matter and of how open minded anyone is because everyone has their blind spots for no one is immune to this

I do not think absolute open mindedness is possible for both moral and logical reasons but one can strive over time to become less closed minded
I have become more detached as I get older so see things more as an observer than a participant and I think it helps me to be more open minded

Astrology as a subject does not actually interest me that much although I do have a book about Chinese astrology
I read physics / philosophy / math / biology / history / politics but astrology for me is not in the same category as any of those
Although I am interested in religion even though I am an atheist and Greek mythology which I find more relevant than astrology

I have also read all of Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told by David Icke which is very heavy with regard to symbolism and astrology [ particularly in relation to Saturn ] none of which I think is true [ such as the Moon being an ancient artificial satellite created by cosmic life forms ] but I still read it nonetheless because its an interesting insight into how his mind works - I try though as a general rule not to dismiss something entirely less I am absolutely certain that it is false
[ the Earth being flat for example which it clearly is not ]

surreptitious75,

You have entered the “what’s in a name zone” again, by your own volition. Past due.

surreptitiously is my favourite word but that word as username had already been taken and so I decided to drop the last two letters
The numbers have no real significance but must be symmetrical because I have OCD and the mind will not accept them otherwise
I had been surreptitious57 else where for 8 years but I had to change it here 2 years ago when I could not remember my password

Many people have a username that is some clue to who they are but mine is completely inscrutable and I very much like this
Because you could not ascertain not a single thing about who I was if this was all the information you actually had about me
I see no reason why one should not be as imaginative as possible when choosing a username but each to their own I suppose
I like my username too because although entirely unintentional it has a rather nice rhythm to it when actually spoken aloud

Thanks for entering the zone. Mowk doesn’t exactly lend itself to the story behind my user name either. You didn’t have to live with being greeted ‘M’ ‘o’ ‘w’ ‘k’ either.

I don’t get the number 75 being symmetrical. Would you explain that? I mean you don’t have to, your dues have been paid in full.

7 and 5 are both odd and are also next to each other as odd numbers

This is true, but the order, is that significant too? They are both prime numbers as well as are eleven and thirteen.

Here is a curious video fragment telling you a bit of the first moment of breath.
youtu.be/gcmJ7uDQmDw?t=1344

II don’t expect this video to be taken seriously at all mind you - but his fragment is an answer to your earlier question.
Here is some literature for context.
sevenray.org/uploads/2/9/0/ … estry2.pdf

So I watched the video and began reading the text. Ran into this:

It’s a ten volume set.

you’ve got to be kidding me.