As do flashes of starburst
from galaxies afar,
Do we borne out of it’s dust,
Light up our sky, for instant
love borne , of need,

To be, to travel awhile , spanning here stay., then
appears as you,
and then me, a hold, a clasp, an embrace, fearful of. , loss
Held there for a time. that a lack of breath could break the wild beat the heart below. strains against the cage t imprisoned it .
By the rib. was made from ,
The beings we surge never to define , us together , or, separate an essence the same dust, to return. for ever, to reassemble…

youtu.be/_cK_yWZ58OI

The frontier is endless. The possibilities are infinite. As we gaze up at the night sky, we begin to fathom our observations towards an extreme directive to radically realter life and make it spiritually euphoric.

The Pleasure Principle

The fear of dabbling in the supernatural can leave a ghost hungry.
My prayers to the contrary, may deflect
What little left of an ego.

Real slice of life: gone to 60s restaurant I visited in the sixties this cute waitress comes through ,and I say if you died your hair blond and walk alluredly , like so, (slightly demonstrating), You could look like Marylin Monroe.

She seems pleased, and says nobody ever said anything as nice to her.

Then I added,( thinking of the scene where she stands above a subway exhaust), with ballooning skirt.

That got her to add, “dress”
Then it dawns on me that they don’t really want to wear skirts anymore, and she probably thought I meant ONLY a skirt, …
I laughed so.it out loud.

Other funny capers today ( must stop)
Going to Starbucks ordering with my wife’s card, and when they call out the new ‘Shirley’ I approach the guy, and whereas normally I would say’ this is not my card, I said thanks, and I WAS ‘Charley’ before.

He gave me a kind of funny , understanding look.

Really happened.
But not the part about whom he may have thought I was going to be.

I love a day full of fun capers and cheeky adventure… is why I like Autumn so much… cool Autumn days, fuel cool interactions and exchanges.

In the lead-up to my birthday, I’m taking myself on an adventure… of Russian ballet, Halloween dress-ups, and other such fun enjoyments that come my way.

Your day sounds too funny/fun Meno. :smiley: good stuff… keep it up. :wink:

Thanks, MagsJ, intend today, later, later today , has dreams lately of loved ones appearing in dreams kind of remember an in law, telling me he has experienced similar “Eckenkar” type dreams.
Were they, dreams, though?

Today’s was frightfully set in Paris. Will write perhaps tangentially about it, later , perhaps , later.

Paris… as good a setting as any for an Autumn dream… never been myself… Disneyland doesn’t count, I’m sure… was a pleasurable visit though… great for one that loves fairytales and folklores. They exist for a reason, you know… to heed the warnings that they contain within the pages of their books.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BuAXfVwpkg[/youtube]

Family… Friday fun time… drinking… music… dancing… train to Alexandra Palace for Bonfire night fireworks

Queuing… long wait… let’s go pub… drinks… sushi… roll ups… head back

Family Zone… food… funfair: dodgem cars, waltzers… buying of flashing-light LED big-kids toys… time for beer

Beer garden in the Palace… jugs of German beer… German songs and singalongs and dancealongs

Fireworks display… pretty… not long enough… back to the Palace and the beer… paper aeroplane fights… merriment… flirting… blonde guy… kicking out time.

Right on, though opposites attract, and that is perhaps a given. Nowedays , though, only your hairdresser may realize the difference!

No o did not treat eugenics properly, but underneath the game of genes, as a nominal play, there lays a depth of structural image, that varies according to no nominal imagination, the depth goes different appreceptions, differing styles , look at Ruben’s , his women were very plump and did not adhere to modest temperant digestion of synthesized forms.

Just a jest no offence, beyond which the closest to an absolute , without nearing what has befallen others more worthy.
Who be they be? Prometheus for one.
The others to follow , Nietzche and the great theoritician, Cantor.

If, that does not work, well, my fellows, Dracula and Igor, can attest the need for immediate exorcism.

I don’t have a hairdresser, but yeah, lol…

My hair’s auburn-black… as opposed to blue-black or grey-black or any other shade of black, and his was definitely blonde-blonde… as his eye lashes and eye brows were testament to that fact.

Well… such matters have never had to concern the good-looking, but many other matters definitely do… in their stead, which made racism appear a selective notion… in my eyes.

Stay tuned, for the next gripping instalment of pure pleasure-seeking.

Lol…

No offence taken… I’m not the easily-offended type, save for only when my reputation is being toyed with.

I prefer my Philosophical input from middle-of-the-road veering East, but not too East, and growing up in a Western Civilisation already indoctrinates one with all things West.

Next installment, not yet, no offence, is /was intended as a generic guideline of under-positioning partially derived pre-emotion of possible error. It is a mode of signaling the very casey, method of assuring damage control before it happens.

Actually I realize its my fault to leave out detail that burdens the reader to go back and seek meaning and relevance between lines, a perchance uninvited request, and one which seeks clarification, that may not consider with that of another.

Racial stereotypes are often washed by assumptions, as such as that exists among minorities in the U.S., de facto, way long after dejure compensatory epithets are passed, as if they could mimic a minority position , trying to conform, at least patently.

Racial and ethnic stereotypes are usually conflated, if not confounded, usually in observance of peer pressure.

I, for one, had always sought out depths of re cognition, where, most can not navigate, therefore can not or will not part take.