Pedro's Corner

Yeah, he just lures them into that history, into some dark crevice of it that had never seen the light and only existed in a 8th degree derivative, somewhere lurking for reality.

In some instances both can exist at the same time. But that requires a strong subject. One the can take beatings, has a lot of genealogy in the blood he spits. In any case, the general truth of this has to do with why you’re right about astrology.

Still. A selfvaluing consist of geneaology - the initial one being the failure of nothing to stand in its way. Meaning nothing stood in its way. So the genealogy of there being different things, of confusing nothing into itself.

And hence, any pure self valuing is always inscrutably one with its genealogy but in a way only it can discern. “Only I see where I come from” “the where’s I come from”
Its integrity is the knowledge of its origins, and the alchemy of put these origins together.

So psychoanalysis is an attempt to create a new structural integrity by highlighting different origins in newly cast lights of each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja3d1bD5EQ8
& youtube.com/watch?v=Q-iN5raPx3g

“…knowing the story is about a females revenge, so Im going to make something that describes the meanness, the scornness of a woman thats out to hurt you.” - RZA

Yeah, but what is the genealogy of the genealogy of the genealogy?

Will to power gives the moment of ultimate excersion. If you have time to explain yourself, what ypu are, you are lagging behind what ypu are anyway and the description will not be fully accurate.

But will to power gives us that you are never really lagging behind yoursef, there is just different types of will to power.

Genealogy is a description of the movement of will to power. Will to power precludes yhe possibiloty of self referenciality. There is no self.

Dippin amd dodgin Mercury here, but in a nutshell

The will to power is where the surfer meets the wave - the board. The terms.

In self-valuing; it unites the surfer and the wave into itself, it is the path, the arrow.

I’m trying to find a way to say all this and at the same time how brutally keen the observation on psychoanalysis was.

You are possibly the only other human that gets thay. Certainly none of his disciples

it refers everything to itself. Rather than referring any “self” to things.
Its has no self, but it is still working with itself.
It is itselfing.
Otherwise it cant crush.

This itself is will to power. The thing in itself. Has no self because everything is it. Yet must wear masks. The self is an advanced stage of maskedness of sameness - this markedness is where the theatre Being takes place.

What’s joyous about Freud is that he did get it. He was respectful of will to power. All he credited himself as doing wss discovering something and negociating the wreackage. It was just an explosion eager for the infinite progression of oncoming explosions

Cocaine put to good use.

That’s just one iteration of infinity.

A very good one.

Will to power is precicely not iteration, unless it happens to give it.

Lol, and they say Nietzscheans can’t do metaphysics. Puny mortals.

Metaphysics that isn’t Niezschean is flat. WtP is compressed time.

why 1+1 is not 2 but will to power

Hahahaha

Thank you for the RZA clips. I had seen the first one but not the second.

Afro Samurai is truly some shit. RZA envisioned it as a milestone, and it definitely felt like one, but culture decided to take a nose dive into CommuBorg idiocy. I swear to you I didn’t see it coming.

But, believe it or not, I have now seen its children in some ways. I mean. The blending. RZA may just have created the world.

Afro Samurai 2 sort of loses itself. Like so many Grand Slams, it is impossible fro the Grand Slammer to see that it was an unrepeatable offence.

I got some pretty good videos suggested. The first one reminds me of how we used to work with the Chilean. In the second video the guy assembles a sample kit from three randomly picked record I could make 20 beats out of. What he eventually produces isn’t genius but he is an artist.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHMhHL49nPg
& youtube.com/watch?v=R4uZ8S8HBK