Films you'd like to see made

“Me, Briséis (too)”
A moral examination of the Iliad, lived from the perspective of queen Briséis, who is repeatedly being victimized by dominant male toxicity. Release on video.

“Smoke Em If U Got Em”
Seth Rogen, Joe Rogan and Snoop Dogg are trapped in the same limousine as the end of the world breaks out. This is the story of male bonding in the face of adversity and despair.

They should have made a Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic movie. The scenic vantage points of space shift dynamics, astrophysics, reinventing the game of life, and commanding the Force are all noble aspirations and things that I would have liked to see.

They’ve come close to this…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_the_End

Right right. I tried that. To watch it. Perfectly impossible.

Im hoping Joe Rogan and Snoop Dogg will make for a better experience.

Yeah but precisely the things cinema cant show you.
Cinema relies on suggestion for storytelling. It is all fake.
These technologies you’d like to see don’t actually exist, so we can use them as characters in fiction films but we cant put their mechanics on display. Because there are none.

Avengers vs Transformers

“Saucers from Kenya”
A conspiracy sci-fi

I straight-up pledge $100 for this.

Dirt Alley sounds annoyingly promising.

I can’t pledge any money for the Weinstein feature because I don’t want to die an early death.

Matteo

Marlon Brando

Oh fuck, is Marlon Brando dead right?

The 7 Velvet Banners

An oldschool cung fu movie set in montreal, including the voice-over.

DAY, OUTSIDE, MONTREAL

A hook for a clothing line in a clowdy autumn day, swaying gently back and forth. It is the thing, one is not seeing a clothing line hook pole, one is not reminiscing on the clothes that get hanged there now and then by tired wives.

A semi-deserted cracked street in some ex-industrial ish part of the city. A man crosses the road up to the middle, and turns to.

A garbage truck pulls up and men jump off and take dumpsters and empty them.

I am not inspired now, weird.
I have one very bad one again:

“Atlantis: Tollbooths”
A dialogue film by Roger Avery

Dirt Alley has some real juice to it I feel it.

Emotionally it will have tones of Lost in Translation and Das Boot and some Akira.

That’s gold.

That’s how this movie has to be written.

That works exactly right.

“Rain Sandwich”

a detective noir sex trio contraption (detective falls for woman he is hired to spy on) with perpetual rain, except in the end, when the protagonist lays back and suddenly turns his ear to the window because it has stopped raining.

Halfway the credits, the rain begins again.

Until then, the credits roll under the sound of a ukulele.

“Johnny Sundance”
A weird animated film about a harlequin who inhabits the sun and with its silly dancing animates it.

“The Hound”
A bus-drama, the driver of the greyhound leaves for his job in a fight with his wife and during his drive a few thousand miles up and down the continent he talks what various passengers and so we learn of the rich history of the marriage in pastoral episodes. However when he comes back home we learn that he had been talking about his wife’s sister.

“Nova Zembla”
A story of a lone Eskimo who has arrived per his kayak in Nova Zembla and stumbles on a Russian nuclear testing site where he enters into a hide and seek intrigue with the lone guard, who plays along to kill the boredom. Slowly they become friends.

“2051: the Drone Revolt”
No plot yet