Pedro's Corner

I know it’s already been posted recently here, but what the hell:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvMd7pyr2cw[/youtube]

Wu Tang Forever is more like a temple than an album. A sacred dwelling. Stuff like this happened on the fringes of it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZSSdUgQ63w[/youtube]

Just putting it out there, Moneyball, good movie.

Like Margin Call. Sort of the same name. A movie about high stakes with mathematical solutions and rugged guys.

Ha, yes, damn, I thought so too.

I keep looking for moneyball type movies, but there’s just moneyball.

One of the few greats that are more formula than execution.

Yeah, exactly. This is why I only watched it once before, to savour it. I knew I was going to be dependent on it.

Im pleased to see the New “Terminator Movie” flopped at the box office both stateside and abroad, the trailer was actually deeply depressing. Im not saying that as a metaphor.

Yeah I asked myself with all the editing is it Mercury retrograde? Turns out yesterday he went retrograde.

Proof of the thing is in every single observation, and these chickens want to pretend to be scientists by hiding their head in their ass. Their whole life-science is how to grow a neck long enough to fit their head in their ass.

3f3mfu.jpg

Oh, damn. I thought it was some Halloween related thing.

I gotta tell ya though, I was right before. So far. With money in your pocket, mercury is more of a fun ride. “WooOOoow.”

Haha.

I’m actually managing to juice it.

Oh fuck.

Yeah, OK, literal tonnes of history behind that. And of stuff. Butum.

Well jeez, it’s true enough.

Fantastic meme.

Yea, if ol Merc won’t introduce you to astrology, nothing will.

Poor fucks.

Hello Pedro? Did you get that printer working?

What’s on your mind? What have you been up to lately?

Doing anything you feel is important? Any family left? Any hobbies?

Any experiments you’ve been working on? Any challenges in your job? I’m curious. I’ve been reading along but haven’t found a lot of answers to those sorts of questions.

Sorry to distract, but it seems like you’d appreciate the distraction? What’s got you so obsessed?

IT’s got to be something going on. Maybe a fresh perspective? Someone new to argue with who doesn’t think they know you that well, to talk to. Maybe I could learn something too. I’d say that would be the most likely outcome, yes. I could offer some artistic perspective, not from a done sort of approach but from a learned sort of approach. It was a long time ago but I am sort of surprised how much still pops in. There are a lot of associations there. I’d hope to make it worth your while.

Art is a mirror to politics, perhaps even a predecessor. The object as artifact can get in the way. You initiate and I’ll be the viewer that completes.

The printer was never malfunctioning, it was a metaphor for all the little things IT can’t seem to be able to fix.

To be 100% honest, re-reading your poem with my interpretation was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen in a while. That’s really not far from how IT sees themselves.

For the benefit of our readers:

To be honest it wasn’t my poem. Meno originally wrote it. I slightly altered the wording.

And yes, your addition did add a measure of levity. Roger that.

Lol, it was fn hillarious

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 1.02.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 1.04.55 AM.png