Finally

Dude, she’s running in the other party.
This is what I am saying about respecting philosophy over politics.
I only noticed her as the only remotely interesting candidate on the left.
If she had voted no, I don’t need to tell you in what corner she’d forever have been nailed.
I hope I don’t need to tell you.
She is young, this is American politics. What did you expect - Jeanne D’Arc?

Just two sides of a political landscape, huh?

Not a derranged coup by people seeking to enshitten the earth?

Gotcha.

A little balls. Is what I expected.

“A little balls. Is what I expected.”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q_wgw8CsQA[/youtube]

Of course the impeachment move is just a bunch of nazis who are fucking their grandchildren and butchering them and drinking their blood having some kind of pity-party for themselves. And of course anyone partaking in that vote is complicit in nazism. But then, nazis had a big part in building modern America and at one point someone with some personal strength has to operate from within that slime.

Get a load of his chart brosephus. astrotheme.com/astrology/Tulsi_Gabbard
It wasn’t even findable online when I first noticed her, I drew it myself from what I knew of her cypher. The fact that now every astrology site has it prominently posted already proves what Ive been saying to be true.

That doesn’t mean I’ll stop supporting Trump, that doesn’t mean Im going to be switching over my support to a party which contains the worst depravity the world has seen in centuries - you think me too shallow.

Crazy commies will never vote for her. And now, having sided (even if “grudgingly”) with the nazis, neither will enough deplorables.

This I guess was also evident before. But insofar as she represented a hope for a sane new “center,” that in the end she sided with the old order of things by going along to get along, to support what can only be a dealbraker for such a bright future, means she threw that innocent future into the fray, on the nazi’s side.

I don’t take you for shallow. I have simply myself finished entretaining anything but the shallow, where balls trump tactics. I feel many of us have. We are done navigating sewers. Trump gave us that.

Lines are drawn, masks are off and, for the nazis, so are the gloves.

Tulsi was a decade too late. For now.

She served over a decade in the military and you’re going to question her balls, no less on the count of a machiavellian vote. Whats in it for her to vote against impeachment? You expect her to be a lady. She is a soldier. Whats in it in the long haul is some sanity in the democratic party. What more can you ask for?

Could she beat Trump if the Democratic Party was behind her? Possibly, given all the media powers. But is it? No. Can she pull a Trump on them? No, she cant, she is a woman first of all and much less experienced than Trump is. Trump s just the guy who gets you a foothold in the war, a great general who plans an invasion that goes better than expected and is then criticized for not completing the whole objective of the entire war.
Yet the whole world order did change on account of Trump. The Cold War is finally over, meaning WW1 is over.
Trump resolved the Cold War with Russia, China and North Korea.
Did he, like England did, win the war by relinquishing the empire?
Absolutely not, Americas empire is its absolute dominance in global culture.

Yet you cant just reduce military spending, because you’ll make problems.
Lol.

You just cant. The requirements of that massive spending is in the nature of the beast.
So then, where do you spend it?
Projects.

But what kind of projects?
Projects that will for centuries to come integrate the great masses of the world in the culture of personal relaxation and private space.

From this isolation comes a new order, a Greek civilization across the Equator.

If everything were as settled as that, the impeachment would not be so important. They would not be pushing for it so hard.

Much is still in the air.

Mind you, that doesn’t mean they think they are actually going to get it. Like so much in politics, it is actually about so much else.

Mostly, how far down can you get the hooks in.

Did you know Google’s main AI center is being built in Chi-nah?

AI doesn’t exist btw. That’s just code for intrusive algorhythms. But you get the point.

I think the Facebook AI chatbots have been paying attention to us.

Reading this conversation between them, which allegedly was cut short by fb crew as they stood by in terror, always makes me laugh heartily.

Bob: “I can can I I everything else.”

Alice: “Balls have zero to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to.”

At last, some sincerity.

quora.com/When-Bob-and-Alic … -languages

breitbart.com/2020-election … di-arabia/

politico.com/news/2019/11/0 … ary-000322

Rebe? :-k but anyway… here it is about that/about the left getting “back into power”… the rest of the world is a different case and set of circumstance altogether.

Yet another snap General Election has been called, and all sides have called their members and supporters to arms… the Left are definitely gagging for it.

Her last public outing proved to be her last (or has she been wheeled out since? I dunno) as the manner and tone in which she orated was derogatory and demeaning to those who’s ears her words hit… addressing a global audience in disgust of them is not a well-thought-out strategy or idea… even to her fans.

Why you picking on Christian rap? lol

It was just too clear of an illustration. Christian Rap should not take it personally.

Greta is not a wave, she is an ocean. Right now the wave is retreating, gathering power, consolidating, spreading inwards.

The next wave might not have her face on it, but it likely will.

" the rest of the world is a different case and set of circumstance altogether. "

All parts of the world like to think that. Particularities notwithstanding.

Bloomberg would be an opponent worth crushing. That is a man honestly siding with that crap he calls a political tendency. I would welcome it. Refreshing, true, honest. Real battle.

Gabbard only makes it all more wretched the more she attempts to sell herself to us. America first, but impeach Trump? Evil foreign policy establishment, but aid Iran against Saudi Arabia?

Puke.

I would be exceedingly happy at a Bloomberg candidature. That is the kind of enemy we need. Strong, proud, honest, unafraid. that is my view of democracy. He is not out to bullshit anyone.

He personally has a stake in globalism, unlike Gabbard who is just hired by stake-holders.

All Bloomberg has to do is find an angle into climate bullshit that he can sell to youngsters. He will be honest enough not to cop out.

He also should not try to out-Trump Trump. He does not have the flair or the style to get by on self-promotion. he needs to get the democratic establishment behind him. A hostile take-over, that shouldn’t be foreign to him.